- Similar itemDress up your everyday looks with this blouse from Calvin Klein. Crafted with a classic collar, roll-tab sleeves and contrast material panels at the sides, pair this top with colored skinnies and heels for an updated, casual Friday look. Classic collar. Button-down closure. Roll-tab sleeves. Two exterior chest pockets. Contrast material panels at the sides. Linen/rayon/spandex. Hand wash. Imported.
- Similar itemTory BurchTrudy Peep-Toe Bow Flat, NudeDetailsTory Burch patent leather skimmer.1/2" metallic demi-wedge heel.Grosgrain bow with golden logo buckle.Peep toe.Leather lining and sole."Trudy" is made in Brazil.Designer About Tory Burch: Tory Burch is a luxury lifestyle brand defined by classic American sportswear with an eclectic sensibility. It embodies the personal style and spirit of its CEO and designer, Tory Burch, who creates stylish and wearable clothing and accessories for women of all ages.
- Sylvia Alpaca Handknit Cardigan by La Garçonne Moderne. Soft, alpaca cardigan handknit in a chunky moss stitch. V-neck. Full length sleeves. Button down front with matte, marbleized buttons. Turned under rib trim at collar, cuffs, & hem. Allover moss stitch knit. Length hits just below hip. Relaxed fit. Color: Cream. 100% Alpaca. Handknit in Peru. Also available in Marine & Verdant.
- Bright-white Japanese twill. Belt loops, five pockets, distressed, frayed trims . Button and concealed zip fastening at front . 55% cotton, 42% Tencel, 3% spandex. Machine wash inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Bright White Destroyed
- Salvatore FerragamoVarina Patent Bow Ballerina Flat, Oxford BlueDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo patent leather ballet flat.Signature Vara grosgrain bow at round toe.Golden logo-engraved bow buckle.Padded leather insole; leather lining. Leather outsole with rubber heel inset. Flat stacked heel."Varina" is made in Italy. Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemBoxy, pleated cotton shorts with embroidered eyelet detail throughout. Sits at hips. Seamed front waist with belt loops. Shirred elastic back waist. Gathered back. Zip fly with hook & bar closure. Slit pockets at hips. Solid panels at sides & waistband. Color: Glacier. 100% cotton; Lining: 100% polyester.
- Similar itemIvory cotton and cashmere poodle dog cardigan from 3.1 Phillip Lim featuring a v-neck, long sleeves, a front button fastening, a ribbed hem and cuffs, contrasting panels and an open knit detail at the top.
- Splendorous paisleys abound in this unique jade hued button down. Long enough to wear as a beach cover-up, this lengthy semi-sheer blouse is silhouetted with menswear inspired details like a shirt collar, button placket and back yoke that opens to a center box pleat. Structural accents like shirt collar, back yoke, sleeve cuffs and center button placket are all enhanced with a double layer of fabric. Flattering shirttail hem falls slightly longer in the back. Exquisite print is designed by Italian print house, Ratti.
- Similar itemThis polished 11" short is crafted from crisp stretch cotton poplin and features a comfortable knee-length silhouette. Sits at the natural waist. Belt loops. Zip fly. Elongated waist tab with a buttoned closure. Angled pockets at the front. Buttoned-flap coin pocket at the right hip. Buttoned welt pockets at the back. Crease runs down the center front and back of each leg. 11" inseam. 96% cotton. 4% elastane. Machine washable. Imported.