- "This is Princesse Camille Arlette Josephine Grimaldi" — @thatsstellar
- "but you can call her Mia." — @thatsstellar
- "She's next in line to rule Monaco." — @thatsstellar
Monte Carlo es una parte especialmente famosa del principado de Mónaco y una de sus divisiones administrativas (distrito o barrio), conocida por su casino, el juego, el glamour y la posibilidad de ver a gente famosa. En muchas ocasiones se piensa que Monte Carlo es la capital de Mónaco, pero puesto que la ciudad y el país tienen las mismas fronteras, Mónaco es su propia capital.
Monte Carlo acoge todo el Circuito de Mónaco, en el que tiene lugar el Gran Premio de Mónaco de Fórmula Uno, generalmente suele ser después de semana santa.
También es sede desde 1952 del "Reinsurers Rendez-Vous", la reunión anual más antigua y famosa de la industria reaseguradora que se realiza en la primera semana de septiembre.
Monte Carlo desde hace décadas es un lugar de reunión de miembros de la realeza, así como de grandes estrellas de cine.
Monte Carlo is a particularly famous principality of Monaco and one of its administrative division (district or neighborhood), known for its casino, gambling, glamor and the chance to see famous people. In many cases it is thought that Monte Carlo is the capital of Monaco, but since the city and the country have the same borders, Monaco is its own capital.
Monte Carlo hosts around the Circuit de Monaco, which takes place on the Monaco Grand Prix Formula One, usually it is usually after Easter.
It also hosts since 1952 the "Rendez-Vous reinsurers' annual meeting oldest and most famous of the reinsurance industry that takes place in the first week of September.
Monte Carlo for decades is a meeting place of royals and big movie stars.
MONTE CARLO, MÓNACO
- "But she has other things on her mind..." — @thatsstellar
- "Her friends are her life." — @thatsstellar
- "So if Mia happens to befriend you, prepare to be inseparable." — @thatsstellar
- "She occasionally calls everyone babe or baby." — @thatsstellar
- "Mia is waiting for the right guy. She tends to be a hopeless romantic or totally oblivious to flirting." — @thatsstellar
- "Her mornings usually end of looking like this." — @thatsstellar
Inspiring picture actress, black and white, celebrities, cigarette, coffee, coffee and cigarettes . Resolution: 500x611 px. Find the picture to your taste!
- "Mia needs her cup of joe. Beware if she doesn't get it." — @thatsstellar
"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- "She's got a bad habit of smoking. Oops.." — @thatsstellar
i'm steph. odds are i don't like you. twitterask
- "And partying. Whether it's a wild party..." — @thatsstellar
- "or a ball." — @thatsstellar
I'm just a clumsy, hazel-eyed girl from a small town who likes interesting pictures and inspiring...
- "Mia pushes herself to do things no one else does. Maybe that's why the guys admire her. But then again, maybe that's why most of the teachers dislike her." — @thatsstellar
- "Mia has way too many things she's not willing to share...unless of course, you find a way to coax it out of her." — @thatsstellar
- "Sometimes, everything becomes too much. And she needs to escape. Of course via the window." — @thatsstellar
- "Mia usually goes somewhere she can be alone like a small foresty area or a lonely beach" — @thatsstellar
- "She LOVES Paris. Maybe more than Monaco." — @thatsstellar
- "Macarons are pretty much her favorite food!" — @thatsstellar
- "If you mention ANYTHING about fashion, Mia will start to ramble on and on. She is beyond obsessed." — @thatsstellar
- "This is what her dorm looks like. Entry." — @thatsstellar
"A blog about fashion, design, home, decor, art, everything beautiful, gorgeous and wonderful."
- "Walk in closet." — @thatsstellar
- "She wears a lot of neutrals with occasional color." — @thatsstellar
- "Bed space." — @thatsstellar
- "Bathroom." — @thatsstellar
- "Everyone needs a bubble bath to destress on occassion." — @thatsstellar
- "The chandelier in her living room/desk area." — @thatsstellar
- "Desk." — @thatsstellar
Angie. 23. New Yorker They make believe that everything is exactly what it seems. But at least when you're at your worst, you'll know how to feel things.
- "Don't forget the balcony for morning coffee." — @thatsstellar
- "xoxo, Mia." — @thatsstellar
- "audition." — @thatsstellar