- Similar itemCork Wedge Embellished Sandal From Mystique. 3.75" Heel. Crystal And Glass Beading Embellishment. Cork Wedge And Insole With Leather Sole And Lining. Available in Gold/Turquoise.
- The pebbled leather Charleston Shopper tote bag from Dooney & Bourke travels effortlessly from work to weekend. The spacious bag features contrast trim and shiny designer hardware for posh style. Dual handle design. Top-zip closure. Exterior zip pocket. Interior slide and snap pockets. Approximate measurements: 15" W x 10" H x 8 3/4" D. Handle drop: 9" Imported.
- Stephanie Kantis24k Gold-Dipped Goddess Malachite Cuff DetailsGoddess cuff by Stephanie Kantis.Bronze dipped in 24-karat yellow gold.Oval malachite cabochon center.Hammered finish.Gap for slip-on style.69 x 53mm (2 3/4" x 2").6 1/2" circumference.Made in Mexico.Designer About Stephanie Kantis Jewelry:Stephanie Anne Kantis is proof that success follows the confident, passionate, gracious southern woman. Shortly after graduating from Florida International University with a BFA in Interior Design, the St. Louis native started her own line of luxury children's furniture. By 2008, the Stephanie Anne company was boasting a flagship in Dallas' exclusive Highland Park Village-and furnishing the chicest nurseries in town. But a trip to Mexico in 2010 proved pivotal. Kantis enrolled in a sculpture class and began experimenting with bronze jewelry. Upon return to Dallas, customers took notice, and within a year, Kantis was approached by Neiman Marcus. Protected by a special clear coat, Stephane Kantis bronze artisan jewelry conveys a regal quality and exhibits a lovely patina that works for day or night. The signature "S" clasp is not only an element of branding but is also highly functional, enabling bracelets to be hooked up to create a custom necklace. Now based in Palm Beach, Florida, Kantis is devoted to her jewelry line full time. Recent innovations include the Versital line of chains that can be worn more than 15 ways.
- Similar itemInspired by the easy glamour of the French Rivera in the 1960s, our patterned and polished Veronique Short is an easy go-to for warm days and sunny getaways. Made of cotton voile which makes it a lightweight and packable choice it features rows of geometric embroidery, complete with a crisply zig-zagged hem. So versatile, this breezy pair can be dressed up or teamed with a summer's worth of casual basics. Oasis embroidery. Zipper fly with flat hook-and-bar closure at center front. Front rise: 9.75" (24.5 cm) Back rise: 13.25" (33.3 cm) Inseam: 3" (7.5 cm) Leg opening: 25" (62.7 cm) Base:100% cotton, Embroidery Thread: 100% polyester. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemAurélie Bidermann 18k gold-dipped "Vintage Lace" laser-cut cuff. Slightly scalloped edges. 3" band width, approximately.
- Similar itemRaffia/leather. Imported. Double top handles. Magnetic snap closure; lined. Interior zip pocket, two interior slip pockets. Sides snap to adjust width; logo on front. 16.5"L x 6.5"W x 13"H; 7" handle drop.
- Similar itemGet a free-spirited look in these wedges from Charles by Charles David. Featuring unique cut-outs and a dual ankle strap closure, pair these shoes with a fit and flare dress for chic style. Open toe. Cut-out vamp. Dual buckle closure. Cork wedge. Heel height: 4 1/2" Leather/synthetic materials. Imported.
- Similar itemComposition: 57% Wool, 26% Viscose, 14% Polyester, 3% Other Fibres. Details: flannel, geometric design, high waisted, logo detail, button closing, zip, multipockets, cuffed hems. Measurements: Width at end: 12.48 inches.
- Similar itemThe perfect pair of wedges that can easily go from day to night. They are designed with a tall faux cork heel, a faux leather ankle strap with an adjustable metal buckle, metal eyelets, and a faux leather T-strap connecting to criss cross straps at the front of the foot. Shoe footbed is lightly padded for comfort and sole is textured for a better grip. Heel: 5.25” height / Platform: 1.75” height. Man Made Materials / Metal. Imported.