- Similar item
- Similar itemTimeless Classics Nuggett Pedestal Table Nuggett finish. Stepped block base. Two tone finish in warm brown colors. Each side features intricate design in nuggett finish. 43" high. 18" wide. 14" deep.
- Similar itemFloating in a foyer or paired with two chairs café style, Esme's Italian design adds pizzazz to any room. 30-inch top of Tanganyika walnut veneer rests on a deep apron over a classic footed urn base of solid poplar and beechwood. Lightly distressed black satin finish reveals a brown undercoat. Tanganyika walnut veneer, poplar and beechwood with engineered wood. Catalyzed lacquer finish. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemDesign George Nelson™, 1954. Laminate top, maple veneer edge, four-star metal base. Made by Herman Miller® "The simple joy of taking an idea into one's own hands and giving it proper form, that's exciting." -George Nelson. The George Nelson tables reflect the clean lines and pleasing balance of style and function that characterize all his furniture creations. The tables are available in different sizes to coordinate with other furniture pieces, serving as a spot for flowers, a small lamp, or a coffee mug. Herman Miller founder D.J. DePree saw an article in a 1945 Life magazine featuring George Nelson's Storagewall unit, which was causing a sensation in the furniture industry. He was so impressed that he paid a visit to Nelson in New York and convinced him to be his director of design, which spurred Nelson to found his design firm, George Nelson & Associates. The warm personal and professional relationship between Nelson and DePree yielded a stunning range of products, from the playful Marshmallow Sofa to the first L-shaped desk, a precursor of today's workstation. The Nelson pedestal table is available in two sizes and feature a laminate top in either white, black or studio white with maple veneer edging. Each table has a sculpted, tapered pedestal base and offered in your choice of finish options. Small end table: 17" dia. | 21.5" H. Large end table: 28.5" dia. | 21.5" H.
- Similar item
- Similar itemIn a rich Heritage finish, this stately pedestal table features an etched brass inlay design on top. From the Heritage Collection. Heritage finish. Etched brass inlay design. Crafted from select solid woods and resin components. Decor items shown not included. Some assembly required. 20" wide. 28 1/2 high.
- Similar itemThe hammered finish of Curry and Company's Hookah pedestal table puts a contemporary spin on its classic bobbin-turned base styling. Dotted with texture, this round side table makes an eclectic accent in transitional settings. 16" Dia x 23"H. Brass. Nickel finish. Hand finished.