- A sleek modern frame makes for an elegant addition to any room. Each framed paper set is perfect to hang over a couch, sideboard or any large stretch of bare wall. Artist: Bittedankeschon Title: Rhythm Product type: Framed paper triptych Style: Format: Size: Small, medium, large Subject: Contemporary art Frame: 0.875-inch black frame Size of each individual piece: 20 inches high x 20 inches wide (small), 30 inches high x 30 inches wide (medium) or 40 inches high x 40 inches wide (large) Overall size: 20 inches high x 60 inches wide (small), 30 inches high x 90 inches wide (medium), 40 inches high x 120 inches wide (large) Size: Large. Color: Black.
- Similar itemGeometric shapes abound in this modern cottage style accent table. The two-tone waterfront gray finish gives this side table a relaxed, coastal feel while the clean, symmetrical lines are distinctively modern. This table is perfect as end table or occasional table. Four legs with symmetrical circles. Mahogany wood. Square base balances table. Waterfront Grey finish.
- Similar itemDesign by Eva Zeisel.By Leucos.The Summer Table Lamp from designer Eva Zeisel is a sculptural portable formed from mouth-blown Venetian glass. Summer is available in glossy white or glossy honey and the concealed base is finished in polished chrome. The incandescent light source emits an even, ambient glow, creating a warm and inviting atmosphere in any space.Shown in glossy honey.
- Similar itemImported from Italy. The Berlino Tall Table Lamp from Ai Lati features globes of satin finish opal triplex blown glass and an overall height of 15.35" and 1 X 60W Medium Base (E26) Incandescent lamp socket. Metal hardware is available in Chrome or White. Pictured in Chrome.
- Similar itemFirst, there was an encounter between a designer, Nestor Perkal, and the Oscar Maschera company. Then, there was Argentina, his native land. While working with the company on leather projects, Argentina imposed itself as a self-evident point of reference. It fuels his imagination, subtly inspiring his designs without ever becoming an obvious citation. Nestor Perkal created Bombo in that same spirit. Its name resounds like the beating of a drum; but the reference to Argentinian drums is far more than tongue-in-cheek. The fabrication process is complex. Like upturned jars, these hollow ceramic orbs are hand made, either turned or slip-cast, depending on their size. What follows is delicate: holes are punched in the yet unfired clay. Once the pieces are fired and glazed, the leather straps that ensure that the skin seat remain taut will be laced through them. Bombo is made exclusively in Pesaro, Italy, in the region of the Marche where Oscarmaschera has its headquarters. Bombo is the result of a fruitful encounter between leather and stoneware, a work of Trans-Alpine savoir-faire. The Bombo collection is extraordinarily versatile; the pieces can be used as coffee tables, side tables, tea tables or stools. With its warm and familiar shapes and soft colors – earth-brown, sky blue, terra cotta – Bombo fits gracefully into any décor – ready to “be of service” simply and beautifully. Leather colors may vary slightly. Leather Colors: Ceramic colors:
- Similar itemThis breathtaking shot was taken as part of a project commissioned by the Department of Interior in 1941. Ansel's signed original (part of a collection of 226 signed originals) is kept at the National Archive among the Records of the National Park Service. Artist: Ansel Adams Title: The Tetons and the Snake River, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming, 1942 Product Type: Framed Print Style: Contemporary Format: Horizontal Size: Medium Subject: Landscape art Frame: 2-inch satin black laminate Mat: Smooth black/silver mist Image dimensions: 21.12 inches wide x 16.88 inches high Outside frame dimensions: 27.3 inches wide x 23.3 inches high Color: Black.
- Similar itemThe uncomplicated way of life on Harbour Island in the Bahamas inspired the clean lines and simple silhouette of this contemporary side table by Oomph. Its raffia top and sides reference coastal decor while adding unexpected dimension. 20"W x 24"D x 26"H. Handcrafted wood frame. Self-closing drawer. Shown in eros pink with white painted raffia. Choose from a selection of highly lacquered base colors and surface textures. Made in the USA.
- One of the premier photographers of the 20th century, Ansel Adams (1902-1984) is renowned for his black and white photographs of Americas national parks, particularly the mountainous American West. His works are eloquently rendered in their use of light, form and texture. Artist: Ansel Adams Title: Moon Over Half Dome Product type: Framed Print Style: Casual Format: Vertical Size: Large Subject: Landscape Art Frame: 0.75-inch Black Satin Deep Profile Mat: Bar harbor grey / Silver grey Image dimensions: 20.88 inches wide x 25.38 inches high Outside frame dimensions: 26.9 inches wide x 31.4 inches high Color: Silver.
- Similar itemImported from Italy. The Berlino Short Table Lamp from Ai Lati features globes of satin finish opal triplex blown glass and an overall height of 8.7" and 1 X 60W Medium Base (E26) Incandescent lamp socket. Metal hardware is available in Chrome or White. Pictured in Chrome.