- - Tanya Taylor army-green, storm-blue and ivory Poppy dress - Washed silk-blend - Fully lined - Concealed hook and zip fastening at back - 97% silk, 3% elastane; lining: 100% polyester - Dry clean - Imported Mastering the art of fresh, minimalist design, Tanya Taylor's collections are defined by feminine shapes in vivid colors and prints. Based entirely in New York, the label embodies an easygoing quality that makes each piece fun to wear.
- Similar itemThe bomber jacket continues to be a key trend for Fall '16, and we love Maje's powder-pink style. Cut from lustrous satin, this cool piece is detailed with zipped sides that can be left open for a more relaxed fit. Complement the pretty hue with dark denim. Shown here with: Topshop Unique Top, Proenza Schouler Shoulder bag, Acne Studios Sneakers, Cornelia Webb Rings.. Powder-pink satin.. Zip fastening through front.. 100% polyester; trim: 83% acrylic, 16% polyester, 1% elastane.. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBrigida conjures a florid patchwork fantasy in the exclusive design of this wristlet bag. It is crafted of faux leather resembling fish scales on the pink exterior and crocodile skin inside. The bag closes with a magnetic button has an internal pocket with zipper and a removable wrist strap.
- Victoria, Victoria Beckham's color-block dress is made from panels of navy, black, and white silk crepe de chine with pops of bright-orange. This feminine design has a flattering scalloped neckline, fluid knife pleats and a split midi hem. Layer it over a crisp white shirt. Shown here with: TOME Shirt, Common Projects Sneakers, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring, Eddie Borgo Cuff, Cornelia Webb Ring.. Multicolored silk crepe de chine.. Concealed hook and zip fastening at side.. 100% silk; trim: 100% polyester.. Dry clean. Large to size. See Size & Fit notes.
- Similar itemTomcat Flight Jacket Shell & Lining: 100% poly. Dry clean only. Front zipper closure. Lace-up sleeve detail. Side snap buttoned flap pockets. Interior snap buttoned welt pockets. Ribbed trim.
- Christian Louboutin's 'Louloudance' sandals were first spotted in the label's Fall '16 'La Répétition' ad campaign. Crafted from suede, this color-block pair is set on a chunky platform and is finished with gold piping that beautifully complements the rich jewel tones. Wear yours with denim and a kimono jacket. Shown here with: Alexander McQueen Blouse, Mansur Gavriel Clutch, Sophie Buhai Ring, Sophie Buhai Ring, Carine Gilson Kimono.. Heel measures approximately 140mm/ 5.5 inches with a 30mm/ 1 inch platform.. Multicolored suede.. Buckle-fastening ankle strap.. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemThis colorblock leather Marie Turnor Accessories clutch imitates a paper bag with a rolled magnetic top. Unlined, single-pocket interior. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 9oz / 0.26kg. Made in the USA.
- Sweetly sensational, a midi dress by Derek Lam 10 Crosby that's effortlessly show-stopping for any occasion. Contrast silk prints play nicely in a shoulder-baring silhouette with jewel neckline, front keyhole, ruched drop waist and gathered skirt. Go boho with simple sandals.
- Stella McCartney's 'Lorinda' bomber jacket is intricately embroidered with a graphic tiger motif on the front and back. Crafted from lustrous ivory duchesse-satin, it's detailed with pastel-pink stripes and midnight-blue trims for a sporty yet feminine appeal. Wear yours for an effortlessly cool finish to off-duty looks. Shown here with: Off-White Sweatshirt, M.i.h Jeans Jeans, Victoria Beckham Shoulder bag, Stella McCartney Boots, Kenneth Jay Lane Ring.. Ivory, pastel-pink and midnight-blue duchesse-satin.. Zip fastening through front.. Fabric1: 47% cotton, 42% polyester, 11% silk; fabric2: 100% silk; fabric3: 100% wool; lining: 52% viscose, 48% cotton.. Dry clean.. Made in Italy.