- Rachel Zoe brings fashionistas with a comfy pair of flats for the summer! Pebbled leather upper. Rounded open toe. T-strap with buckle strap at ankle. Leather lining. Leather sole. Textured Leather; Imported;
- Similar itemEmbrace your inner wanderlust spirit in the Crescent Heights Tank. This exclusive summer piece features a muscle tee silhouette for added edge and hand drawn graphics for a bohemian effect. Relaxed fit tank. Crew neck collar. Sleeveless. 50% cotton, 38% polyester, 12% rayon. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemHair clip by ASOS Collection Floral bow design. Secure clip fastening Click here to view our full range of Hair Accessories
- Similar itemMCMStark Studded Large Backpack, CognacDetailsSignature MCM monogram coated canvas with leather trim.Golden and silvertone hardware.Scattered pyramid stud embellishment.Individually numbered plate details every MCM product.Looped top handle.Adjustable, padded shoulder straps.Two-way zip around closure.Exterior front zip pocket.11"W x 18"H x 7"D; weighs approx. 7 lbs.Imported.Designer About MCM:Luxury leather accessories brand Mode Creation Munich-better known by the iconic initials MCM-was born in the spirit of travel in 1976. Using traditional craftsmanship and German engineered functionality, every product is painstakingly handmade and hallmarked by an individually numbered brass plate. A longtime favorite of celebrities and royalty, MCM keeps quality at its core with timeless, sophisticated handbag designs and small leather goods for both jet-setting across the globe and dressing for every day.
- Pour la VictoireCrosscross Vachetta Leather Sandal, TanDetailsLeather with golden hardware.1/2" stacked flat heel.Crisscross straps form caged gladiator vamp.Open toe and heel.Adjustable ankle strap with stud closure.Leather lining and sole."Kassia" is imported.Designer About Pour la Victoire:Founded in 2008 by Jay Adoni and David Giordano, Pour La Victoire shoes are equal parts chic and street. The collection quickly made fans of fashionistas in both the U.S. and Europe, and Pour La Victoire shoes can often be spotted on some of Hollywood's more fashion-forward stars.
- Similar itemHair clip by Johnny Loves Rosie Bow shaped design. Sequin and bead embellished. detail. Barrette clip fastening.
- Similar itemWe took an effortless, boxy top to the next level with chic geometric perforation. Wear the Vince Camuto Cropped Square Eyelet Blouse over a spaghetti strap dress for a fashion-forward look that the Hollywood elite adores. 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemTailored meets tassels: a refined shape, an embossed logo and a little charm. Our Thea Backpack is a polished take on the sporty classic. It’s made of pebbled Italian leather, with a drawstring closure, adjustable straps and a variety of convenient pockets, inside and out. The smooth top handle makes it easy to grab and go when you’re in a hurry. Leather. Foldover flap with clip closure and drawstring pocket. 2 gusset pockets with magnetic snap closures. Interior zipper pocket and two open pockets. Exterior back zipper pocket. Tubular leather top handle with 4.3" (11 cm) drop. Flat leather straps adjustable with buckle hardware. Logo cubes on leather tassel. Length: 10" (25 cm) Height: 14" (35 cm) Depth: 7" (17.5 cm)
- Similar itemCole HaanJensen Strappy Leather Sandal, Black/WhiteDetailsCole Haan multicolor leather sandal.Thin straps crisscross over vamp.1/4" flat stacked heel.Adjustable ankle strap.Padded leather footbed.Buffed outsole with rubber forepart."Jensen" is imported.Designer About Cole Haan:In 1928, Trafton Cole and Eddie Haan founded Cole Haan in Chicago as a men's shoe line known for exceptional quality and craftsmanship. Today, Cole Haan designs a wide range of shoes for women as well as men, along with a handbag collection, but the commitment to excellence remains the same. Many shoes in the collection feature Nike Air technology in a perfect balance of style and comfort.