- Black silk strapless fish tail gown from Zuhair Murad featuring a fitted lace bodice with a striped sequin detailing, a classic lace up rear and an oversize ruffled pleated skirt with a cropped front.
- atelier versace
- Leaf crepe and velvet wave patchwork floor length gown with deep U neck and long sleeves; features glory crystal embellishment on shoulders. Material: 50% Acetate, 50% Rayon.
- View this item and discover similar evening gowns for sale at 1stdibs - Oscar de la Renta is one of the world's leading fashion designers. Trained by Cristóbal Balenciaga and Antonio Castillo, he became internationally known
- The only place to preorder Nina Ricci Spring/Summer 2014 collection.
- Dior dress - edited by Satinee and other apparel, accessories and trends. Browse and shop related looks.
- It's a fashion fairy tale. Part Cinderella-inspired fantasy, part couture-cut gown, this strapless number is a life-of-the-party look if we've ever seen one. Sparkling sequins create an ombre effect that ends right at the ladylike ankle. Add a sheer mesh panel at the back, and you've got one glittering and gorgeous happy ending. 100% Silk. Lining 100% Silk.
- Asymmetric duchesse fish tail bustier gown with folded neckline revealing pleated tulle detail. Material: 100% Silk.
- edited by Satinee - Zuhair Murad found on Polyvore
- Silk cold shoulder batwing sleeve gown with purple orchid and green palm photographic print. Single batwing sleeve with slit detail on shoulder. Thigh-high slit at back. Shorter outer shell with exposed green dress lining at bottom. Pull on style. 100% Silk Dry clean
- hobeika-8-p, hobeika-8-p - download at 4shared. hobeika-8-p is hosted at free file sharing service 4shared. Digital photo sharing - 15 GB free to store pictures. File Upload progressor. Multiple picture upload. Thumbnail preview. carmen ianu
- Elie Saab Fall/Winter 2013/2014 haute couture look 2
- edited by Satinee - Oscar de la Renta gown found on Polyvore
- Murray Arbeid Evening Dresses. From our unique collection of Evening Dresses, this piece is offered for sale online by 20th Century Couture. Global shipping is available. Murray Arbeid Gown as seen on Princess Diana in 1986
This dress was bought in 1986 at Saks Fifth Avenue.
Midnight blue silk tulle, strapless gown.
Lined with purple/cherry red silk and allover daimant stars.
Lightly boned for perfect fit
Excellent condition - dry cleaned and 4 minor rips in the tulle skirt are professional fixed. They are hard to find in the voluminous skirt.
As seen on Princess Diana first worn at a dinner given by King Constantine of the Hellenes at Claridges in London 1986, and December 16th, 1987 Covent Garden, Westminster in London, worn with cherry red gloves.
She must have loved this dress and worn it again for a official portrait by Lord Snowdon.
In addition it is also shown on a postage stamp edition called " Queen of people's hearts"
length mid front 54" mid back 51" - bust 33" - waist 26"- hips 34" inches.
THIS ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED FROM GERMANY!
Overseas shipping with FedEx - or contact me for your own shipping wishes.
- Dior dress - edited by Satinee and other apparel, accessories and trends. Browse and shop 12 related looks.
- Pale blue sleeveless maxi dress from DSQUARED2 featuring a draped neckline, a concealed rear zip fastening, a wrap style front, a fitted skirt and a flared long train.
- Oscar de la Renta Bridal 2013