- Similar itemREBECCA TAYLOR EXCLUSIVE-Perforated knit sleeves balance a chunky open weave knit. Ribbed neck, cuffs and hem. Relaxed fit. Wear casually with your favorite denim skinny jeans or shorts. Content & Care: Hits at waist line. 20 1/4" inches from model high point shoulder. Model is a size small. Imported. 73% cotton, 27% nylon. Dry clean only.
- Similar itemA sheer separate loaded with city-chic sensuality. In a muted tone of ash with pure white leather detailing, this plush blouse personifies understated styling at its most sophisticated. Button-down closure. Oversized breast pockets. 100% Polyester. Material II: 100% Lamb leather. Dry clean.
- Similar itemBouclé No appliqués. Solid color. Zip. Hook-and-eye closure. Lined interior. Pleated detailing. Composition: 80% Cotton, 20% Polyester.
- Similar itemThere's nothing we love more than a crisp white tailored shirt, and this one wins the award for amazing. The combo of sheerness and stretch cotton makes for a sleek and sexy new staple. Shirt is fabricated in: 78% cotton, 19% nylon, 3% spandex, with sheer polyester chiffon top and sleeves, dry clean only. Buttons up center front (buttons hidden under placket), collared, cuffs are opaque like collar and bottom of shirt. Total body length shoulder to hem 28".
- Opaque tights. Fogal waistband and reinforced toe. A special yarn combination guarantees a very smooth look. Available in Absolute Black. Made in Italy. Hand wash.
- Similar itemLeather mini skirt. Drawstring detail waist. Exposed zip at back. Seam detail with pleats to waist.
- Jason WuLong-Sleeve Cable-Knit Turtleneck SweaterDetailsCable knit with ribbed trim.Turtleneck.Long sleeves.Relaxed silhouette.Pullover style.Wool; dry clean.China.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Designer About Jason Wu:After interning for Narciso Rodriguez, designer Jason Wu launched his own collection in 2006. He immediately landed on the radar of fashion's elite, who lauded his clean and sophisticated aesthetic. New York-based Jason Wu, a native of Taipei who has also lived in Vancouver and Paris, creates refined American sportswear while playfully mixing Old World and modern elements with dashes of color and feminine combinations. He won the 2010 Swarovski Award for Women's Wear at the CFDA Fashion Awards.
- Similar itemBlack leather miniskirt with gold tiger print from Love Leather. Narrow waistband. Concealed zip down back with hook and eye closure. Defined seams. Professional dry clean only.
- Similar itemNude cotton blend sheer floral lace blouse from P.A.R.O.S.H featuring a round neck and a scalloped hem.