- Similar itemThe designer's high-waisted skinny jeans, in a dark black wash. 1.25" waistband with belt loops. 5 pocket styling. Zip fly with button closure. Tonal stitching. Gunmetal rivets & embossed button. 9" high-rise. Skinny leg. 30" inseam. 11" leg opening. Slight stretch. Super skinny fit. Color: Coal. 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Also available in Heritage and Black.
- Gansevoort Quilted Leather Large Crossbody Bag crafted in beautiful quilted nappa leather, is elegantly styled for day and night. Featuring woven chain and leather shoulder straps, magnetic press closure with signature logo detail, detachable metal logo medallion key fob, internal zip pocket and plated pocket. Gold tone hardware and detail. Signature dust bag included.
- Similar itemSlouchy, tunic length tee in a striped, sheer linen jersey. Wide, round neckline. Slightly dropped shoulders. Short sleeves. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Light Grey & Cream. 90% cotton, 10% cashmere. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemLeather upper with man made sole. Heel measures approx 3.5" H. Dual buckle closure.
- Similar itemRidges accent the slim vamp on these two tone L.A.M.B. sandals. Back zip. Glossy synthetic heel. Leather sole. Leather: Cowhide. Imported, China. This item cannot be gift boxed. Measurements Heel: 0.5in / 11mm. Available sizes: 6.5,8,8.5,9,9.5
- Similar itemPortrait Top by La Garçonne Moderne. Simple, relaxed fit top in a softly structured cotton/linen burlap. Round neck. Dropped dolman short sleeves with generous cut. 2 small buttons close with loops at back neck. Relaxed, straight fit through body. Color: Black. 88% Cotton, 12% Linen, Japanese origin. Made in New York. Also available in Muslin.
- Similar itemDark-blue mid-weight stretch-denim. Belt loops, distressed detail, five pockets, stitching at back, silver hardware. Designer-stamped button and concealed zip fastening at front . 98% cotton, 2% polyurethane. Machine wash cold inside out to avoid color transfer. Designer wash: Wonderland
- Salvatore FerragamoGelly Quilted Leather Shoulder Bag, BlackDetailsPlush quilted napa leather shoulder bag by Salvatore Ferragamo.Golden hardware.Chain/leather shoulder strap with leather inset, 20" drop.Flap top with hidden push-lock clasp.Leather Vara bow with logo buckle.Expandable gusset sides.Interior zip pocket; grosgrain lining.6 1/2"H x 10 1/2"W x 3"D.Bag weighs approx. 1lb."Gelly" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- GivenchySheer Oversized Snap-Pocket TeeDetailsGivenchy sheer knit T-shirt.Approx. measurements: 27"L from shoulder to hem, 29"L down center back.Ribbed round neckline.Dropped elbow sleeves.Back snap keyhole.Colorblock detail at left chest.Crepe de chine snap pocket.Oversized silhouette.Pullover style.Silk; dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Givenchy:Founded in 1952 by Hubert de Givenchy, Givenchy is a luxury fashion house that includes apparel, accessories, fragrances and cosmetics, and remains one of the few official members of Paris' haute couture society. During the house's golden years in the 1950s and 60s, Givenchy became synonymous with classic, ladylike designs, including the iconic Little Black Dress worn by muse Audrey Hepburn and then Jackie Kennedy. Some of the industry's most influential designers have since helmed the brand, including John Galliano and Alexander McQueen. Riccardo Tisci was named creative director in 2005, winning over a new generation of devotees with his conceptual minimalism and darkly romantic designs.