- "Anne Marie Charmant: Secretly in love with Nicholas, sad and full of secrets, glad to leave her school. Anne Marie was the most popular girl and she hated everyone. She had to pretend to love everyone but she always felt fake. Hopefully, "Acting"," — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "will come in handy at the society. She's smart and always one step ahead of people and is prepared for anything. She prides in always remaining a lady." — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Marion Charmant:
Anne Marie's little sister. Accoding to the rest of the world, she's 'perfect'. Anne Marie knows Marion is far from perfect especially after Marion's attempted 'escape'....." — @theclassy-tipgirls
Blair Waldorf, Gossip Girl's Upper East Side teenage fashionista, has turned one style quirk into a trend: her ever-present headband. What makes them so wearable? The key is to place them at least an inch back from the hairline. "If you have bangs, sweep them in front to soften the look," says the show's hairstylist, Elizabeth Reilly-Davila. At left: Silk bow headband by Susan Daniels; shop the style.
- "Marguerite Charmant:
Anne-Marie's quiet mother. She was forced into marrying Jean-Claude and she has never been happy. She loves her daughters to death but is too afraid of Jean-Claude to stand up for them." — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Jean-Claude Charmant (father)
Being the owner of one of France's biggest champagne companies, he must always remain professional. So he says. Anne Marie has always had to call him father, and since he is never around, she's made many mistakes. Mistakes he" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "tries to cover up." — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Giselle Charmant:
Anne Marie's grandmother and sponsor for the Debutante Society. Giselle is a fun-loving grandmother, the only person Anne Marie can completely trust." — @theclassy-tipgirls
View photos of Betty White on IMDb!
- "Nicholas D'Agosto, the poor scholarship kid in Anne Marie's class, who she was secretly in love with. Anyways, Anne Marie can't love him. Marion has him." — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Likes: Doing Hair" — @theclassy-tipgirls
Skin care played an important role in the preparation of the makeup look. "We wanted the look to be natural and luminous," said key makeup artist Romy Soleimani, working with Stila for Beauty.com. Opal, a bone-white eye shadow, was mixed into
- "Likes: Cats" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Likes: Being in Charge" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Likes: Shopping" — @theclassy-tipgirls
This is an authentic CHANEL Caviar Grand Shopping Tote GST in Black GHW. This stunning tote is beautifully crafted of luxurious diamond quilted black caviar leather. The bag features shoulder straps with gold chain links threaded with leather and leather shoulder pads as well as a prominent frontal stitched Chanel CC logo and a rear pocket. The top zipper opens to a black fabric interior with zipper and patch pockets. This is a marvelous tote that is ideal for day from Chanel!
- "Likes: Art" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Likes: Laughing" — @theclassy-tipgirls
“Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much” Make this traditional saying part of your modern home décor. These 3 prints were made using vintage letterpress type (carved wooden letters) from the early 1900's and red ink. The paper is Crane Lettra, a heavy, 100% cotton paper which measures 8 inches by 10 inches. Each piece of type is hand-set on my mid-20th century printing press and inked with a brayer. Then each poster is pulled through the press one sheet at a time. Please note, frames are not included. Ink impression varies due to the nature of the letterpress process. The prints you receive may differ slightly from the pictures, but all are unique and beautiful. These pieces were printed on my Model B Showcard press. The "Love Much" print is signed on the back.
- "Likes: Fashion" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Likes: Good Grades" — @theclassy-tipgirls
Nitrogen! Erbium! Deuterium! Show off both your love of science and your love of being a nerd with this simplistic glass topped necklace! 18mm glass is filled with the relevant Periodic table element to spell out the word "Nerd". Each round is set within an antique brass setting and it's all topped off with an antique brass chain. Any Q's? Please feel free to convo me and I'll be happy to help! Check my other items out, you never know what you could find. Land of Rapture.
- "Likes: Winter" — @theclassy-tipgirls
A winter holiday in London means crisp mornings in royal parks, and shopping streets dazzling with Christmas lights, and twirling skaters on glistening ice-rinks.
- "Likes: Cleanliness" — @theclassy-tipgirls
purity made simple one-step cleansing bar for face and body gently, yet effectively, cleanses and leaves skin perfectly clean and comfortable. get back to the basics of cleansing. purity made simple one-step cleansing bar for face and body was created for those who want to experience the benefits of our award-winning cleanser and prefer to cleanse with a bar soap. this mild cleansing bar is formulated with naturally-based cleansers to gently, yet effectively, melt away dirt, oil and makeup. the creamy, rich lather is mild and gentle on the skin, while eight essential oils help condition, leaving skin feeling perfectly clean, soft and comfortable from head to toe. philosophy : cleanliness is a new beginning. features & benefits: formulated with naturally-based cleansers to effectively melt away dirt, oil and makeup. creamy, rich lather is mild and gentle on the skin. 8 essential oils help condition skin, leaving it feeling perfectly clean, soft and comfortable from head to toe.
- "Likes: Tea Parties" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Dislikes: Snapbacks" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Dislikes: Trashy and Alcoholic Girls" — @theclassy-tipgirls
Find product information, ratings and reviews for a IBC 6-pk Diet Root Beer 12-oz..
- "Dislikes: The term 'swag'" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Dislikes: Wallflowers" — @theclassy-tipgirls
- "Dislikes: Boys who try to make me laugh." — @theclassy-tipgirls
Find and follow posts tagged boys who on Tumblr
- This blog is about strange and lovely words. Sometimes those are words that can’t be translated;...
- Dawn. 20. Australia. Check out my Blog. @DUGONGSS
- "The End!" — @theclassy-tipgirls