Name : Louise 'Lou' Daly
Hometown : Dublin, Ireland
School : University of Melbourne
Career : TV Presenter & Radio Host
Likes : talking, cameras, fashion, boys with accents, pumps, a good hat, large handbags, jackets and cardigans, coffee & tea, interviewing, singing in her apartment, music you can dance to, vodka, dresses, jumpers, traveling, a nice rainy day, spending time at the beach, her apartment, meeting new people, books, films, music, public transportation
Dislikes: smokers, hard core drugs, being late, snow (the times it snowed in Ireland), being sick, liars, cheaters, spiders, being alone, discussing her personal information to new people, cars
Bio: Louise was born and raised in Dublin, Ireland. As she grew up, Louise thought she would never move away from Dublin. Dunlin was a beautiful place to live, with all her friends and family living near by, and it was a big city. Louise always pictured herself on some Irish TV show, then going home to her apartment where she lived with her husband, and hanging out with her friends and family on the weekend. That picture shattered the day that Louise's parents got into a car crashed whilst sliding on the snowy roads and didn't make it. Louise moved in with her Aunt and Uncle a same town outside of Dublin and that night she started looking into universities far away from Dublin. The day she got her acceptance letter from the University of Melbourne, Louise promised to never return to Dublin.
Once Louise arrived in Australia she returned to bubbly and social person she was before the accident. She made friends, had a few flings, and studied her butt off. She wanted to make her parents proud by moving on and pursuing her dream job. After graduating, Louise was given a small job at a radio show in Sydney. As the years has gone by, she has moved on from that little show and now is a TV presented and a well know radio host. While Lou has achieved her dream career, she has however given up looking for her Mr. Right. Losing her family, Louise has many trust issues and fears that she would lose another loved one. Since then Lou has not been in a real relationship and doesn't plan on it, but what if Mr. Right comes looking for her?
Relationship Status : Just some casual dating.....
Model : Terra Jo "TJ" Wallace (Nasty Gal Model)
Taken by : @mademoisellecharlotte
1. Louise's nickname is Lou and doesn't really care which name you address her.
2. Louise hates discussing anything that deals with Ireland, especially Dublin. Memories from her hometown upset her and she doesn't like to be reminded of them. When people bring up her accent and you see Louise smile, that is a front she is putting up and you need to quickly change topics!
3. Though she comes off confident, Lou always gets nervous right before she goes on air. That 5 second countdown always causes the butterflies to flutter but when that red light goes on the nervous suddenly disappear and Louise acts like her normal self.
4. Louise loves hanging out with friends when she isn't on air and really adores the friends that she has.
5. Lou can't drive a car nor does she ever want to. She lives close enough to work that most days she walks or has a driver drop her off.
6. Louise loves accessories. Hats, sunglasses, necklaces, bracelets, rings, shoes, bags, etc. She loves piecing all the different accessories she has to fit her outfit for the day. So if you ever need that certain necklace, you can always go to Louise and borrow something from her collection!
7. To keep her listeners involved, Louise is always taking photos for Instagram. The photos range from fun things that happen in the studio, the people she meets and interviews on the show, to the things she gets into during the weekends and weeknights.
8. Lou loves animals, especially dogs. She is looking into adopting a puppy to keep her company in her flat.
9. Being a radio present and TV presenter was always Louise's dream. Now that she has finally reached her goals, she wants to keep going and see what else she can accomplish in her lifetime. All she wants to do is make her parents proud.
10. Killian O'Donoghue is her new cohost that she honestly can't stand. Killian just moved to Sydney and with him bring a good following, so her boss thought that the two of them should work together rather than have two separate shows. Louise thought that their chemistry wasn't going to work and they were going to go back to separate shows but that wasn't the case. Ratings went up, hundreds of people emailed in saying how much they liked the banter between the two, and everyone on the station thought that they worked well together and the chemistry was undeniable. So Louise is stuck working with the attractive charming Irish man who she can't stand. Sucks for her! ;)
Playlist -- currents songs on her playlist
"Pass Out" Tinie Tempah
"Mirrors" Justin Timberlake
"Beautiful People" Cher Lloyd
"Harlem" New Politics
"Radioactive" Imagine Dragons
"Thrift Shop" Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
"Cups" Anna Kedrick
"Kiss You" One Direction
CONNECTIONS -> let me know
Louise has been in Sydney for a while so either let me know what kind of connection you want your character and Lou to have /or/ if your new to Sydney introduce yourself! :)
@sarahstardom @chrissykinz @the-wild-things @deercat @buffykdh @kkerry @labellabeautyxo@strawberrylace @petit-lapin