- Heel measures 110mm/ 4.5 inches with 10mm/ 0.5 inch platform. Buckle-fastening ankle strap, zip fastening along back. Designer color: Black/ Antique Gold
- Similar itemYou'll catch looks from every corner of the soiree in this alluring twist-front vision of an evening dress. V-neckline. Sleeveless. Twist-front detail. Cutouts at bodice. Plunging V-back. A-line skirt. Self: Rayon, Spandex pique. Lining: Polyester, Spandex jersey. Hand Wash. Imported. Measures approximately 59" from shoulder to hem. Classic fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 79% Cotton, 12% Nylon, 7% Polyester, 2% Other Fibres. Details: tweed, rhinestone detailing, two-tone pattern, round collar, single-breasted , button closing, no pockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Structured pebbled leather clutch in vivid red. Gold-tone hardware. Foldover flap at main compartment concealing magnetized press-stud closure. Metallic logo piece at front foldover flap. Patch pocket at interior. Fully lined in black twill. Tonal stitching. Approx. 105" length, 5" height, 1.5" width. Calfskin, textile, brass. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRag BoneAlbion Ankle-Strap Sandal, AsphaltDetailsRag Bone leather sandal. 3 3/4" stacked stiletto heel. Thin suede band across open toe. Leather heel counter with faille inset. Ankle strap with stud closure. Leather lining and sole. "Albion" is made in Italy. Designer About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemComposition: 40% Virgin Wool, 26% Polyamide, 24% Acrylic, 10% Polyester. Details: bouclé, no appliqués, lace, two-tone pattern, round collar, single-breasted , snap button closure, multipockets, long sleeves, lined interior.
- Judith Leiber CoutureRitz Fizz Crystal Clutch Bag, SiamDetailsJudith Leiber clutch, fully beaded with fine Austrian crystals. Flap top with magnetic snap closure. Soft-sided envelope style. Satin lining. 3 3/4"H x 8 1/2"W x 1 1/2"D. Made in Italy. Designer About Judith Leiber Couture: Begun in 1963, Judith Leiber is an American luxury brand that is synonymous with elegance, style, and sophistication. Each product is executed with meticulous attention to detail and flawless handcraftsmanship. Miniaudieres from the collection are part of the permanent design collections at The Victoria and Albert Museum in London, The Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York, The Smithsonian Institute in Washington, The Houston Museum of Fine Arts and the Los Angeles Museum of Art. Adding to Hollywood's nearly 50-year love affair with the brand, nearly every First Lady dating back to 1953 has carried custom-made Judith Leiber bags to the U.S. Presidential Inauguration ceremonies. Judith Leiber is truly an iconic American brand.
- Similar itemComposition: 68% Viscose, 27% Polyester, 5% Elastane. Details: jersey, solid color, round collar, sleeveless, sequins, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening, stretch.
- Similar itemShipping restrictions apply. If shipping outside EU please contact MyStylist. Lanvin's poppy-red envelope clutch is crafted from buttery-soft lamb's leather while the front flap is made from contrasting python skin. Narrow and compact enough to double up as document holder carry it in the crook of your arm or use the snakeskin wristlet strap.