- Large slouchy leather shopper with fastening straps that goes around the body horizontally and vertically and lead into the double handles at the top of the bag. A magnetic lock on top. Made of suede. The interior is lined in red with two interior pockets, one zipped. Has a detachable shoulder strap.
- Similar itemGold metallic leather with black suede and blue suede. Made in Italy. Metallic leather cap toe. Side zip closure. Metal gucci logo under the arch of the shoe. 4.5" Heel.
- Similar itemOversized, super soft shearling jacket with chunky, multi-buckle detailing. Plush, shearling notched lapel. Buckle fastening at collar. Long sleeves with plush shearling cuffs & double buckle detailing. Asymmetric zip front. Slant zip pockets at waist. Belted hem. Seamed back yoke. Center back seam. Slightly crinkled appearance. Soft, lambskin exterior. Plush, furry shearling interior. Oversized fit. Color: Black. 100% lambskin; Component: 100% calfskin.
- Leather satchel. Zip closure, rolled leather handles. Vertical skinny belts detail. Colors: Saddle Brown, Black.
- Stella McCartneyDouble-Breasted Zip-Swirl Jacket, MidnightDetailsWorsted wool blend jacket by Stella McCartney. Zip swirl detail around shoulders, down front. Skinny notched lapels; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves with vented cuffs. Boxy, tailored silhouette. Flap pockets. Wool/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemGold metallic leather with fuchsia and burgundy suede. Made in Italy. Metallic leather cap toe. Side zip closure. Metal gucci logo under the arch of the shoe. 4.5" Heel.
- Brunello CucinelliReversible Fur-Collar Puffer JacketDetailsBrunello Cucinelli reversible wool-blend jacket. Quilted reverse with goose down fill. Dyed mink (Denmark) stand collar. Long sleeves with snap cuffs. Zip/snap front. Waist pockets. Zip detail at left arm. Elasticized back hem. Wool/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli: The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- Alexander McQueen brightens up the typical tote bag with multicolored leather and a gleaming golden skull padlock. Details Multicolored pebbled calfskin with golden hardware. 20.4" H x 15.7" W x 5.1" D Tote handles with Alexander McQueen signature skull padlock and hanging covered key; 27.5" - Adjustable strap. Adjustable shoulder strap. Open top offers easy access to interior. Embossed foil logo at front. Spacious north-south silhouette. Made in Italy.
- High heeled ankle boots in black buffed leather. Gold-tone zipper closure at quarter. White and black contrast sole. Chunky sculpted heel in metallic gold-tone platino. Pointed aquiline toe. Tonal stitching. Approx. 4" heel. Leather upper. Rubber/synthetic sole. Made in Italy.