- Similar itemGold metallic leather with black suede and blue suede. Made in Italy. Metallic leather cap toe. Side zip closure. Metal gucci logo under the arch of the shoe. 4.5" Heel.
- Large slouchy leather shopper with fastening straps that goes around the body horizontally and vertically and lead into the double handles at the top of the bag. A magnetic lock on top. Made of suede. The interior is lined in red with two interior pockets, one zipped. Has a detachable shoulder strap.
- Stella McCartneyDouble-Breasted Zip-Swirl Jacket, MidnightDetailsWorsted wool blend jacket by Stella McCartney. Zip swirl detail around shoulders, down front. Skinny notched lapels; double-breasted button front. Long sleeves with vented cuffs. Boxy, tailored silhouette. Flap pockets. Wool/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Designer About Stella McCartney: She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Brunello CucinelliReversible Fur-Collar Puffer JacketDetailsBrunello Cucinelli reversible wool-blend jacket. Quilted reverse with goose down fill. Dyed mink (Denmark) stand collar. Long sleeves with snap cuffs. Zip/snap front. Waist pockets. Zip detail at left arm. Elasticized back hem. Wool/polyamide/spandex. Made in Italy. Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 26"/66cm, hips 35. 5"/90cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Brunello Cucinelli: The countryside of Umbria, where Brunello Cucinelli calls home, was the inspiration for the sublimely luxurious and colorful cashmere that made him famous. Today the company operates from a restored 14th century castle in Solomeo, Italy (in fact, he restored the entire village). The line has expanded beyond the initial coveted cashmere to include designs for men and women.
- The perfect addition to your day or evening ensemble. Pull on construction with elastic side panels for easy on and off. Premium leather upper. Soft leather lining and nonremovable insole. Covered heel with metallic gold tone textured panel. Leather outsole. Imported. Heel Height: 3 1 ⁄ 2 in. Weight: 9 oz. Circumference: 8 in. Shaft: 4 in.
- Leather satchel. Zip closure, rolled leather handles. Vertical skinny belts detail. Colors: Saddle Brown, Black.
- Similar itemGold metallic leather with fuchsia and burgundy suede. Made in Italy. Metallic leather cap toe. Side zip closure. Metal gucci logo under the arch of the shoe. 4.5" Heel.
- Alexander McQueen brightens up the typical tote bag with multicolored leather and a gleaming golden skull padlock. Details Multicolored pebbled calfskin with golden hardware. 20.4" H x 15.7" W x 5.1" D Tote handles with Alexander McQueen signature skull padlock and hanging covered key; 27.5" - Adjustable strap. Adjustable shoulder strap. Open top offers easy access to interior. Embossed foil logo at front. Spacious north-south silhouette. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemBoasting the textural sheen of cowhide, this leather bomber from Balmain is a luxe take on the classic bomber. Ribbed stand collar, long sleeves, front zip closure, zip pockets, ribbed hem. Oversized fit. Pair with skinny jeans, a printed silk top, and platform heels. 100% Cattle Fur. Combo: Sheep Leather. Cuff: 86,1% Wool, 13,9% Polyamide. Lining: 100% Polyester. Specialist clean.