- Michael KorsGrommet Detailed Leather Moto Jacket, Optic WhiteDetailsMichael Kors leather moto jacket with allover silvertone grommets.Approx. 21"L from shoulder to hem (size 8).Stand collar with snap closure.Zip front with two snaps at hem.Long sleeves with snap cuffs.Fitted silhouette.Banded hem.Unlined; dry clean.Made in Italy.Designer About Michael Kors:Michael Kors founded his self-named label in 1981 and later also served as designer and then creative director at French house Celine. His luxurious take on American sportswear and showstopping evening gowns has earned him not only red-carpet fans but also multiple awards from the CFDA, among other fashion institutions. His collection includes apparel for both men and women, as well as accessories and fragrances.
- Similar itemJoieLexington Suede Ankle-Tie Bootie, PlumDetailsKidskin suede with tonal topstitching.Open back with crisscross lacing.Long laces wrap and tie around ankle.Peep toe.3 3/4" covered heel.Cushioned leather footbed.Leather lining and sole."Lexington" is imported.Designer About JOIE: Since its inception in 2001, JOIE has successfully filled a void in the contemporary market. Unlike other brands, which are classification driven and offer single items such as denim or graphic tees, JOIE provides the modern, fashion savvy customer with a global wardrobe. Though the company got its start with its signature cargos, today it's best known for offering feminine tops, dresses, and cashmere sweaters. JOIE recently introduced its footwear collection, and the line is the perfect reflection of the lifestyle brand, offering everything from boots to sandals. The JOIE concept has always been: "Casual, Comfortable, and Luxurious." Therefore, each piece that is designed encompasses a balance of these three key elementsLexington Suede Ankle-Tie Bootie, Plum - Joie one cannot exist without the other.
- Similar itemClassic, menswear-inspired button front shirt, in a plaid printed linen gauze. Pointed collar. Long sleeves with pleated button cuffs. Tortoise buttons. 2 patch pockets at chest. Curved front hem. Straight back hem. Side slits at hem. Slightly oversized fit. Color: Red. 60% linen, 40% cotton.
- 100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 27cm/10.5", Waist 33cm/13". (Measured on UK Size 8). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemCall off the search -- the everyday boot you've been looking for is here. Slip on this leather ankle bootie and strut comfortably around town in 3.5" of sturdy stacked heel. These booties hit your ankle right at the sweet spot, creating a little eye-magic that leaves legs looking long and lean. It also means that lengths of all apparel flatter, from knee-length skirts to full-length denim to midi dresses. To play off the hue of the leather, we used a tonal gore cut at a flattering angle to create visual interest, and it also delivers the stretch you need to slip on easily, so you can get up and go. Leather upper. Stretch gore panel. Man-made lining. Man-made rubber outsole. Pull-on tab at ankle. Stacked leather heel. 3.5" height. Imported.
- Frank EileenBarry Plaid Button-Down ShirtDetailsFrank Eileen plaid cotton shirt.Approx. 23"L front and 24"L back.Approx. 23"L long sleeves; button cuffs.Spread collar.Button front.Chest pocket.Yoked back.Shirttail hem.Made in the USA of Italian materials.Model's measurements: Height 5'10.5"/179cm, bust 32"/82cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34.5"/88cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Frank Eileen:Audrey McLoghlin founded Frank Eileen in 2009, named after her grandparents in honor of their story of love in hopes that everyone feels in love when they wear the brand. After obtaining an engineering degree and working at an MIT startup, McLoghlin moved to Los Angeles to chase after her dream of designing and manufacturing apparel in California. After a year of work for an accessories designer, she set out to start her own line, opening a small specialty store with three more to follow. Using the finest Italian fabric mill and following her parents American dream by producing in California, Frank Eileen shirts stand out above the rest. You can see and feel the difference in something like the Barry shirt whether you opt for linen, voile, or chambray. Frank Eileen makes you fall in love with what McLoghlin names the best shirt ever.
- A punk inspired Lot78 moto jacket, rendered with a wash out finish. Exposed zippers secure the cuffs and off center placket for a rock n roll edge. Snaps fasten the notched collar. An adjustable buckle strap details the waist. Front key pocket and 3 welt pockets. Lined. Fabric: Leather. Sleeve lining: 100% polyester. 100% Cowhide. Body lining: 93% cotton/7% elastane. Leather clean. Made in Italy. Measurements Length: 22in / 56cm, from shoulder. Available sizes: 40
- 100% Cotton. Flat Measurement Not Worn: Total Length 21cm/8", Waist 36cm/14". (Measured on UK Size 10). Machine Washable.
- Similar itemEquipment Signature shirt in plaid flannel. Spread collar; button front. Long sleeves; barrel cuffs. Front flap pockets. Loose silhouette. Shirttail hem. Cotton. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23.5"/60cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2/4, bra size 32B.