I was tagged by @vanessamalfoy
Rule 1: always post the rules.
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you has written and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: tag 11 new people.
1. Favourite flower? white orchid
2. Describe Benedict Cumberbatch’s face. (If you don’t know him, look him up) Interesting, I would say that he is a perfect Sherlock but personally I dont really find him handsome.:)
3. Your hair colour, and if you want to change it and why? It's brown, with a little ombre blond in the ends it used to be blondish but I dont want to dye it again.:) I prefer how it is in its natural way.
4. Are you listening to music right now? If yes, what song? Yes, Brigitte- Coeur de chewing gum http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJ2BhhSvnK4
5. Any current cravings? I want chocolat.*.*
6. Right now, it’s 11:11 (it actually is right now for me). What do you wish for? I would wish for a time traveling machine.:)
7. Fashion or other blogs you follow and like? I only follow two;
8. Perfect birthday/other holiday gift that someone could give you? At the moment I would wish for a new laptop in witch I can use PS and a video editing program..:)
9. Favourite condiment for food? hmm... cinammon
10. Do you cry? I do. A lot of times I guess, but I like it.. so its whatever. Actually my friend told me that I cry in a beautiful way and someone even took a video of it..x'D
11. Will you write me a short poem?
I will tell you how I feel,
In the spring when you’ll be here.
I would climb the mountain high
It’s not easy but I try
On the plain where flowers grow
Never seen nobody snow
But you darling, you my love,
You will be there with the dove.
Don’t let the dove fly away
As I’m sailing in your bay.
Put your hands up in the sky
Never let the oceans dry.
(I hope you like it.:D I did this few weeks ago to an English competiton to my school)
1. What is your current favourite song?
2. Who is your favourite designer?
3. Where would you travel if you could anywhere in the world?
4. Most exciting place you have been?
5. What was your dream when you were little? Did it came true?
6. What would you first buy if you won the lottery?
7. Last book you read? What was it about?
8. If you had the chance to change something in the world what would it be?
9. What is your favourite accessory?
10. Who do you sometimes compare yourself to?
11.If you had to teach something, what would you teach? In other words: What is your motto?