- Similar itemInvite nature indoors with this lovely hand-painted canvas. Simple trees with golden leaves are set against a soft pink and blue sky on a textured woven raffia canvas. The artwork has been mounted onto a crackled Signature Deep blue painted canvas that highlights the rough edges of the raffia. Hang this painting anywhere in your home where you desire soft colors and a serene landscape. Hand-painted artwork. Woven raffia canvas. Crackled Signature Deep blue backdrop.
- Almond Branches in Bloom, San Remy, c.1890 by Vincent van Gogh is a Framed Art Print set in a COVENTRY Gold frame. This fine art lithographic print is produce on a medium-weight cover stock paper and coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The paper is acid-free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that supports the growth of responsible forest management. The detailed proofing process and standarized printing plates of offset lithography ensure this print reproduction maintains vivid colors and faithfulness to the original work of art. Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. Dimensions: 1" wide x 29" long/deep x 29" high. Material: Wood/Paper/Acrylic. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Wood/Paper/Acrylic.
- Similar itemEmily is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemNo item description
- No item description
- Add vibrant color and a burst of beauty to a room with this bird of paradise floral wall art. Created by artist Allyson Krowitz, each piece is numbered and signed. Matted under glass and beautifully framed, this square wall art is ready to hang and enhance the home. Abstract floral wall art. Framed under glass. Giclee paper print. Framed with a 2" white mat. 7/8" white finish wood frame. By artistAllyson Krowitz. Signed and numbered. Ready to hang. 30" square.
- Every year as winter descends, it reminds me of a bird drawing a huge cloak over the land of icy tendrils and frosty breath. 'Winter Flight' is a high quality giclée print of my original watercolour painting. The image is approximately 7½" x 9½" (19 x 25cm) and the paper is 8½" x 11½" (21 x 30cm) about A4 in size, leaving a lovely white border for framing. Printed on the finest quality acid-free archival Hahnemuhle 310gsm matte paper; a beautiful thick paper with a texture like the original watercolour paper. Hahnemuhle papers are like the Rolls Royce of papers! The inks are archival Epson pigment inks and guaranteed not to fade for over 120 years. The print is signed, titled and dated under the image. Want a smaller print? 5 x 7 mini art prints
- This signed and numbered wall art giclee print by artist Shirley Williams refreshes the Decor with soothing blues and greens. Add bold texture to a room with this striking abstract painterly coastal wall art. Ready to hang and upgrade any room in the home, this square wall art is matted under glass and completed with a black finish wood frame for a striking presentation. Modern abstract coastal wall art. Framed under glass. Giclee paper print. Framed with a 2" white mat. 7/8" black finish wood frame. By artist Shirley Williams. Signed and numbered. Ready to hang. 30" square.