- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemInvite nature indoors with this lovely hand-painted canvas. Simple trees with golden leaves are set against a soft pink and blue sky on a textured woven raffia canvas. The artwork has been mounted onto a crackled Signature Deep blue painted canvas that highlights the rough edges of the raffia. Hang this painting anywhere in your home where you desire soft colors and a serene landscape. Hand-painted artwork. Woven raffia canvas. Crackled Signature Deep blue backdrop.
- Similar itemEmily is using Pinterest, an online pinboard to collect and share what inspires you.
- Add vibrant color and a burst of beauty to a room with this bird of paradise floral wall art. Created by artist Allyson Krowitz, each piece is numbered and signed. Matted under glass and beautifully framed, this square wall art is ready to hang and enhance the home. Abstract floral wall art. Framed under glass. Giclee paper print. Framed with a 2" white mat. 7/8" white finish wood frame. By artistAllyson Krowitz. Signed and numbered. Ready to hang. 30" square.
- Almond Branches in Bloom, San Remy, c.1890 by Vincent van Gogh is a Framed Art Print set in a COVENTRY Gold frame. This fine art lithographic print is produce on a medium-weight cover stock paper and coated with a silken finish that protects the inks and creates an elegant look. The paper is acid-free and certified by the Forest Stewardship Council, an organization that supports the growth of responsible forest management. The detailed proofing process and standarized printing plates of offset lithography ensure this print reproduction maintains vivid colors and faithfulness to the original work of art. Vincent Van Gogh (1853 - 1890) was a Dutch post-Impressionist Master whose innovative artwork powerfully influenced modern Expressionism, Fauvism, and early abstraction. Astoundingly prolific, Van Gogh produced all of his work during a 10-year period, at one point, creating 150 paintings and drawings within one year. Painting outdoors, Van Gogh uniquely captured the nighttime nuances of light and shadow, and was also renowned for his paintings of sunflowers and irises. Tormented by mental illness for most of his life, Van Gogh created many of his masterpieces while he was institutionalized. Although Van Gogh only sold one painting during his lifetime, he is now regarded as one of the most profoundly influential artists of the 19th century. Dimensions: 1" wide x 29" long/deep x 29" high. Material: Wood/Paper/Acrylic. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Wood/Paper/Acrylic.
- Similar itemUsing a wet-on-wet technique, artist Susan Hable Smith of Hable Construction applied stripes and dots of water pigment to still-damp painted leaf shapes. Brown and black dissolves, spreads and pools, mimicking the fascinating coloration and patterning of natural feathers. Each giclée print of the original watercolor painting is reproduced on deckle-edge paper and presented in a clean, black-finished pine frame.
- Similar itemNo item description
- No item description
- Similar itemThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions.