- Similar itemBalenciagaMetallic Edge Classic Velo Bag, BeigeDetailsBeige soft goatskin with yellow golden hardware, including edged stud and buckle detail.Tote handles with 3 3/4" drop; removable crossbody strap with 19" drop.Zip top.Exterior zip pocket.Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.11"H x 13"W x 6 1/4"D.Weighs approx. 3lbs.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemBetween the crochet collar, pintucks and allover raised dots, this top is a feast for the eyes. Dainty crochet trim echoes the large layered collar, while the black buttons and matching neck tie ground the ambitious design. Team with a lace skirt for daring textural play. Color: Light Almond, Materials: Chiffon, Size: One Size : Length: Front: 56 cm / Rear : 60 cm / Width : 36 cm / Chest: 45 * 2 cm, Care: Machine Wash with Laundry Bag Dry Cleaning Handwash Inside out
- Similar itemFryeDeborah Pull-On Western Boot, TabDetailsDistressed leather.Western-style vamp and shaft.Side tabs assist pull-on fit.12 1/4" dipped shaft.14" top circumference.Tapered round toe.1 3/4" stacked block heel."Deborah" is made in Spain.Designer About Frye:John A. Frye founded Frye in 1863, making it the oldest continuously operated shoe company in the United States. From pioneers heading out West to World War II generals, Frye boots have been intertwined with U.S. history. Today, the line includes full collections of shoes for men and women that reflect fashion-forward design while maintaining the company's heritage of rich leather and quality hardware.
- Similar itemBlue cotton blend jeans from Htc Holywood Trading Company featuring a button and zip fly, belt loops, a five pocket design, a leather brand patch to the rear, a distressed finish and a bootcut style.
- Becky cut in the houston (deep blue) wash features dramatic whiskers and centered fading to slim and lengthen legs. Approx. measurements: 34" inseam, 7 1/2" rise, 17" leg opening. True Religion signature elements include horseshoe stitching on back coin pockets. Contoured low rise eliminates gapping. Fitted through hip and thigh, breaking at knee into flattering boot-cut. Five-pocket style. Button/zip fly; belt loops. 10-oz. cotton/polyester/spandex; machine wash. Made in USA.
- Similar itemSoft faux leather upper, Traditional cowboy boot shape, Allover bold stitched design, Point toe, Pull tabs at sides, Stacked 1.5" heel, 11" shaft height, 12" circumference, Rubber outsole. Female, size 7 1/2 in Tan. Made from textile. Tan.
- Similar itemBoxy, short sleeve top with rolled cuffs, in an off-white eyelet cotton. Subtle v-neck. Small cut-outs at side hem. Semi-sheer. Relaxed fit. Color: Ecru. 100% cotton. Made in the USA. Also available in Black Lockstep & Blue Stripe.
- Similar itemBalenciagaGiant 12 Rose Golden Velo Bag, CuminDetailsCumin soft lambskin with rose golden hardware, including stud and buckle detail.Tote handles with 4" drop; removable crossbody strap with 20" drop.Zip top.Exterior zip pocket.Black cotton-lined interior with zip pocket and Balenciaga embossed leather tag.Removable hanging leather-frame hand mirror.11"H x 13 1/2"W x 5 1/2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb 5oz.Made in Italy.Designer About Balenciaga:The first Cristobal Balenciaga house of haute couture was founded in 1919 in San Sebastian, Spain. By 1937, Paris became home to the famed couturier. In 1946, the House of Balenciaga launched its first perfume, and soon it attracted the same acclaim as the famous Balenciaga couture pieces, which are today under the skillful guidance of Creative Director Alexander Wang.
- Similar itemOur best-selling, universally flattering Signature Bootcut silhouette is fitted from waist to knee then breaks into a bootcut for a balanced, feminine profile. It features our signature button-flap back pockets and a contour waistband to sit a little higher in the back. Lightweight, lofty denim with comfort stretch. Fabrication: 64% tencel, 34% cotton, 2% elastan. Regular rise, Button-flap back pockets, Zip fly. Contour waistband that sits higher in the back for more coverage. Inseam: 34.5” Leg Opening: 19” Model wearing size 26. Model stats: Height 5'10", Waist 26", Hips 34", Inseam 33" Wash as infrequent as possible to maintain character & dyes. Machine wash cold inside out with like colors. Avoid the dryer. Lay flat to air dry. Warm iron if necessary.