- T by Alexander WangReversible Pebbled Bomber JacketDetailsPebbled leather reverses to fabric.Stand collar; long sleeves.Zip front.Open and zip pockets on left arm.Cropped with boxy fit.Approx. 22 1/2"L from shoulder to hem.Calfskin; nylon.Professional leather clean.Imported.Designer About T by Alexander Wang:New York-based designer Alexander Wang introduced T by Alexander Wang in 2009, just two years after debuting his acclaimed self-named collection. This diffusion line is known for relaxed minimalism in essentials such as draped skirts, pants, tanks, and long tops.
- Similar itemUrban made easy, Current/Elliott have us covered for rainy spells and cool festival style. The khaki-green colour of this cotton jacket makes for an everyday option to pair with indigo denim or black leather, with the longer back and cropped sleeves adding to the nonchalant feel. Zipped front, snap fastenings. Drawstring hood, side pockets. 100% Cotton. Machine wash.
- Similar itemJoie slip-on ankle bootie. Suede upper. Round toe. Stretch ankle straps crisscross back. Approx. 3 1/2" stacked block heel. Padded insole. Leather outsole. "Rigby" is imported.
- Similar itemBlueish black cashmere and silk draped poncho from Avant Toi featuring a v-neck, three-quarter length sleeves and an asymmetric hem.
- Similar itemRag BoneHarrow Crocodile-Embossed Ankle Boot, BlackDetailsShiny crocodile-embossed leather.3 1/2"H shaft with notched leather ankle straps.Approx. 12" top circumference.Seamed-cap toe; round toe.Leather lining and padded insole.Leather sole.3 1/2" stacked block heel."Harrow" is imported of Italian material.Designer About Rag Bone:Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- Similar itemRick OwensCropped Flight Bomber Jacket, BlackDetailsTech fabric bomber jacket.Ribbed wool knit trim.Shawl collar.Zip front.Cuffed long sleeves with zip pockets.Slim fit.Cropped.Cotton/nylon.Front lined in nylon/silk.Sleeves and yoke lined in rayon.Made in Italy.Designer About Rick Owens:California-born and Paris-based designer Rick Owens is renowned for his glam-meets-grunge aesthetic and for pushing the boundaries of avant-garde fashion. After launching his eponymous label in 1994, Owens began making waves in the early aughts, earning the approval of Anna Wintour and a cult following for his unusual designs. Done mostly in black, both Owens' men's and women's collections capture a moody urban edge. Linchpins of his romantic, rebellious vision include iconic leather jackets, draped knits, asymmetric dresses, and unconventional cuts and proportions.
- Similar itemMissoni's poncho is bold and statement-worthy. Heady tones make it autumn-appropriate, while the voluminous fit and chunky texture will add a new dimension to your outfit. 39% Wool, 24% Acrylic, 13% Polyamdie, 11% Virgin wool, 10% Mohair, 3% Alpaca wool. Dry clean.
- Similar itemViscose/nylon. Dry clean. Made in Italy. 29.5" X 66.9" Zig-zag pattern. Solid border.
- 3.1 Phillip LimBoxy Cropped Bomber JacketDetailsWool 3.1 Phillip Lim bomber jacket.Approx. measurements: 21"L down front and back; 23"L sleeves.Long sleeves with zip cuffs.Knit collar.Zip front.Cropped; boxy silhouette.Wool; viscose/spandex trim and lining.Dry clean.Imported.Designer About 3.1 Phillip Lim:Phillip Lim, who interned with Katayone Adeli, debuted 3.1 Phillip Lim in 2005 to critical success. The designer-born in Thailand, raised in Southern California, and residing in New York-is known for clothes that are refined, chic, and effortless.