Shop this look
- Rediscover midcentury modern chic with the Azure Blue Upholstered Engage Armchair. Adorned in a warm blue hue, the upholstered armchair is a timeless and elegant piece that transforms any space. Its clean lines with button tufting add instant depth and a cool focal point, while the sloping curves and wide frame create a relax-ready appeal. Additionally, cherry finished, splayed rubberwood legs complete the centerpiece look. Place the Azure Blue Upholstered Engage Armchair beside a chrome floor lamp or underneath a retro wall clock for a swank ‘50’s vibe, or pair it with a tufted leather sofa for a true Mad Men style. 33"L x 40"W x 32.5"H Features cherry-colored, splayed rubberwood legs The Azure Blue Upholstered Engage Armchair by Steel | Lark draws on midcentury modern design
- From the Vega Collection, a 26” round side table with a smoked-glass top and a frame made of flat bands of stainless steel in a bright polished-brass-plated finish.
- Similar itemSuggesting Muranese chandeliers of the 17th and 19th century, this handcrafted piece is touched with scrolled accents in transparent glass tinged with smoky gray. Maintaining all the heralded detail of and opulence of its antique counterparts, the piece is handblown by contemporary Murano artisans and has room for six lights.
- Similar itemFeminine and glamorous, the Mason Mercury Glass Table Lamp from White x White is the perfect way to add some gorgeous shine to any space. The gently curved base in crackled antique silver feels romantic, while the black linen shade is a striking finishing touch. Put a pair in a transitional bedroom for metallic sheen, or let it make a hip statement in your living room. Includes base and shade Base: mercury glass with antique finish Shade: linen 24" H x 14" diameter Shade: 9.5" H x 14" diameter 63" clear cord Ships in 3-4 days
- Too much is never enough! From the blown glass droplets hanging like fruit to the faceted glass swags to the curved upswept arms and beyond - rarely do eight bulbs illuminate such an abundance of craft and embellishment. This piece will gladly take the spotlight in any traditional space. 35 inches high x 30 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from glass and brass. Uses 8 x (60) watt candelabra bulbs, not included. 10 foot wire; 8 foot chain. Ceiling canopy included.
- Similar itemThe Mia chair provides contemporary glam to modern spaces. This customizable seat showcases nailhead trim, slim legs, and an outwardly flared top for eye-catching allure. Available in many custom fabrics and finishes. Shown in Lenno Aqua fabric with Java finish. High-resiliency soy based foam cushion wrapped in fiber and encased in a soft fabric ticking (contain at least 10% natural plant-based materials) Kiln-dried frame made from responsibly harvested hardwood. Water based wood adhesive with no VOC emissions. Seat deck and trim pad made from 80% regenerated fibers. Hand-cut, hand-sewn, and hand-tailored. Wipe down frame with soft, dry cloth and spot clean fabric. Fabric swatches are available on loan by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. 30.5"W x 30"D x 40"H. Seat: 21.5"D x 18.5"H. Arm: 18.5"W (in-arm) x 24.5"H.
- Great lines give this lamp quite a presence. We have taken a great shaped ceramic piece - a round jar with exaggerated neck - in a simple high gloss blue-green (almost aqua), and placed it on a K9 optic crystal base. Topped with a mid-century inspired tall cylinder shade in white linen. A perfect “wow” for any room. Glossy Blue-Green Ceramic + K9 Optic Crystal. 8" W x 8" D x 25.5" H. Wattage: 100w. Shade: 11 x 11 x 12" Hardback Drum Shade in White Linen. Standard lead time is
- The most beautiful feature of this opulent, mirrored end table is its versatility. A streamlined base of polished nickel legs with intersecting supports contrasts with the solid, reflective glass tabletop. The circular surface has ample space for refreshments or showpieces. An artistic accent wherever it's needed, this table could serve as a glamorous nightstand or an intimate coffee table in a cozy sitting area. 26.5 inches high x 17 inches wide x 17 inches deep. Constructed from brass and mirror. Finished in polished nickel and clear mirror. Also use as nightstand, coffee table, drink table. Perfect for smaller spaces.
- Great lines give this lamp quite a presence. We have taken a great shaped ceramic piece - a round jar with exaggerated neck - in a simple high gloss navy blue, and placed it on a K9 optic crystal base. Topped with a mid-century inspired tall cylinder shade in white linen, with silver foil paper shade lining. A perfect “wow” for any room. Glossy Navy Blue Ceramic + K9 Optic Crystal. 8" W x 8" D x 25.5" H. Wattage: 100w. Shade: 11 x 11 x 12" Hardback Drum Shade in White Linen. Standard lead time is
- Similar itemBlush Six-Light Chandelier. Murano-style glass chandelier. Swooping arms densely hung with inverted drop ornaments. Made of blown glass with an applied blush color. Uses six 60-watt bulbs. Ceiling canopy included. Assembly and professional installation required. 30"Dia. x 35"T with 8'L chain. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 45 lbs.
- Similar itemAmelie Mirrored Coffee Table. Frame made of Asian hardwood with silvery finish and golden accents. Covered in antiqued mirrored veneers. 38"W x 38"D x 19"T. Imported. Boxed weight, approximately 115 lbs.
- Similar itemGarfield Chair - Mid-Century Modern Chairs - Vintage Furniture Reproductions Defined by it's clean lines and subtle angles, the Garfield chair has all the hallmarks of a mid-century modern piece. Make a statement with this grand arm chair, it is built to be roomy and comfortable. This chair is designed with the front legs straight while the back legs are angled, giving the illusion the chair is slated, a design element known in many MCM styles. This chair is sure to make a statement in any room of your home with it's distinctive 1950's flair. Dimensions. Overall: 40"h x 36"w x 38"d Seating: 18"h x 26"w x 22"d Armrest: 25"h x 3"w