- Similar itemGucci white canvas flora print open toe high heel shoe with a small platform. Taupe leather bar at front with gold trim. Fully leather lined, leather sole and leather heel.
- Similar itemEquipmentReese Button-Down Wild Floral-Print BlouseDetailsPrinted silk blouse by Equipment.Spread collar; button-down front.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Relaxed fit.Shirttail hem.Silk.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 35.5"/90cm, bra size 32B, dress size US 4. Designer About Equipment:Launched by Christian Restoin in 1975, Equipment took the ubiquitous men's shirt and translated it for women in silk. Relaunched in 2010 by Serge Azria (Max Azria's brother), Equipment's androgynous designs uphold the label's tradition while adding a fresh spin.
- Similar itemOrange silk-blend capri trousers from DSQUARED2 featuring a mid rise, a waistband with belt loops, a concealed front fastening, side pockets, rear welt pockets, a cropped length and central front and back perma-crease details. This item is true to fit.
- Similar itemWhite silk loose fit blouse from Red Valentino featuring a scoop neck, a peter pan collar with a pussy bow fastening, long sleeves with button cuffs, a curved hemline and a contrasting pink and green floral print.
- Brian AtwoodZebra Calf-Hair Point-Toe PumpDetailsZebra-print dyed calf hair (Italy).Leather piping around collar.4" striped stacked heel.Pointed toe; single sole.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Brian Atwood:Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemMid-rise slim-fit cropped trousers crafted in a stretch cotton fabric. Twin side pockets and twin patch pockets on the back. Belt loops, zip and metal button fastening. Composition: 97% cotton,3% elastane. Lining: 65% polyester,35% cotton.
- Similar itemVinceButton-Down Silk Blouse, New BuffDetailsSilk.Spread collar; button front.Yoked shoulders.Long sleeves with button cuffs.Relaxed fit; invert-pleated back.Shirttail hem with extended back.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32.5"/83cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm. Designer About Vince:Founded in 2002, Vince is a leading luxury, contemporary brand known for modern, effortless style and its everyday fashion-forward essentials. Vince offers a broad range of women's and men's ready-to-wear, including its signature cashmere sweaters, leather jackets, luxe leggings, dresses, silk and woven tops, denim, and shoes.
- Similar itemOrange cotton blend trouser from Etro featuring a concealed zip fastening, a button fastening, belt loops, side seam pockets, rear welt pockets and a cropped length.
- Similar itemAlice + OliviaStacey Face Pump, Soft PinkDetailsAlice + Olivia combo pointed face pump.Patent and matte leather with satin and vinyl trim.Face design at pointed toe; crystals trim lips and glasses.4 1/4" covered heel.Padded leather insole.Leather lining and sole."Stacey" is imported.Designer About Alice + Olivia:Its initial collection of low-rise, well-fit pants in vibrant shades and prints made Alice + Olivia famous. Designer Stacey Bendet expanded the line since then to include a full collection of pieces cherished for their perfect fit and eye-catching flair.