Shop this look
- Softened by its luxurious fiber-filled back and fashionable tapered feet, this track-arm leather sofa sectional features clean, rectangular styling elements and a handsome finish that stands out in any space. hardwood, softwood and engineered wood frame pinned and glued joinery premium elastic webbing cushions filled with polyurethane foam and a bonded polyester comfort layer chip-resistant plastic feet Leather options: Metro: This leather has more modern appeal and a subtle two-tone finish. It features both top grain and split leather. Vintage: This leather has a very supple feel and features a two-tone finish. It features both top grain and split leather. Boulevard: This leather has a more high-end appearance with its pebble grain look and features top-grain leather. Leather definitions: Top-grain leather: This leather comes from the top layer of the cowhide. It is the thickest part of the hide, which provides superior durability. Generally, top-grain hides are minimally processed to provide a softer feel and display more natural character. Split leather: This leather is the result of splitting the hide to separate the top layer (top grain) from the second layer (split). Split leather is usually placed on the outside arm, back panels and front seat rail of furniture. Upholstery is leather. Spot clean with a dry cloth; avoid direct heat and sunlight. Measures 114Wx88Dx35"H overall with a 19" seat height, 22" seat depth and 18" seat back height. Imported. REQUEST LEATHER SWATCHES: If you would like to order swatches, please call 1-855-808-SOFA and select option 2. There is no fee or shipping charge for swatch requests. You can expect to receive your swatches within 7-10 business days.
- Find Desks at Target.com! This hollow-core "" shaped computer desk will be a stunning focal point in your contemporary home office. This simple and stylish piece features thick panels and clean lines, in a white finish. The writing desk offers a spacious work surface that is great for doing paperwork, or for using with a computer. The secondary surface offers an additional work space, and extra shelves that can be used for a printer or other important items. This piece also features two medium storage drawers and a convenient lateral file drawer below to help keep you organised. Its silver colored handles and feet boldly accent the piece making it a... Color: Cappuccino.
- Niels Diffrient's Freedom Chair (1999) was a breakthrough in ergonomic task seating. With a height-adjustable headrest, the headrest version offers customized support for the head, allowing for proper eye-level positioning when working long hours at a computer station. The Freedom Chair is designed to fit almost all body types. The seat depth is adjustable to properly support the seat and thighs, while the adjustable back support helps keep the lumbar region of the body in line. Often, ergonomic chairs are likely to be improperly positioned, resulting in the creation of more problems than they solve. The Freedom Chair is simpler than other chairs, eliminating many manual adjustments and creating instead a system of internal mechanisms that respond to the user's needs. A unique counterbalancing tilt mechanism self-adjusts according to the user's weight and movement, thus eliminating the need for manual fixes. In addition, the chair and seatback can be easily raised or lowered, and the seat itself moves forward or back. Any adjustments can be easily made while the user is seated for accurate positioning. Because of a natural lift-and-release action, the armrests are effortlessly repositioned in tandem depending on the task at hand. The seat cushion provides excellent shock absorption and weight distribution for unmatched comfort. Made in U.S.A. For big shots who leave small footprints, Freedom is 62% recycled, 90% recyclable and 100% comfortable.
- Similar itemTraditional high back Dimensions W x D x H: 27.50" x 29.25" x 42" Weight: 39 Finish / Color: Medium Walnut Finish The stylish Jaxon arm chair will make a fashion statement in any home. The cowhide print microfiber back and bonded leather seat are a great combination and are accented with nailhead trim. The sloped arms tie in nicely with the curved apron and the turned and shaped legs. A medium walnut finish on the exposed wood sets the tone for this chair. High Back Bonded leather seat with a printed microfiber back Nailhead trim accents this masculine chair Solid Wood Minor Assembly Seat Height: 18 3/4" Arm Height: 26.50" Fabric Description: Bonded leather seat, microfiber back Fabric Cleaning Code: Wipe with damp cloth Fabric Content: 100% Polyester
- Similar itemItalian made Honovi red fabric 3 seater sofa bed with 14cm foam mattress, equivalent to a kingsize bed. The sprung foam mattress is suitable for everyday use. The sofa bed features slender arms, deep foam seat cushion and feather-filled back cushions for ultimate comfort. The sofa has a removable fabric suitable for dry cleaning only and tapered lacquered oak feet. Part of the Honovi sofa range, availabe in various sizes, fabric covers and colours. Sofa Partial assembly required (feet). Size: Assembled dimensions:W205 x H77 x D108cm. Mattress/sleeping dimensions: W160 x L190cm. Sofa bed equivalent to a king bed. Sofa bed mattress thickness: 14cm. Seat height: 48cm. Diagonal depth: 128cm. Diagonal height: 220cm. Seat depth: 60cm. Width of seating area between arms: 175cm. Width of armrest: 9cm. Height of armrest: 59cm. Product weight: 65kg. Packaged dimensions: W212 x H71 x D102cm. Will it fit? See our Construction: Cover: 100% polyester. Structure: beech, plywood and MDF frame covered with polyurethane foam. Sofa bed: metal sofabed mechanism is combined with an elastic webbing section for enhanced comfort when using the Honovi as a sofa. 14cm sprung foam mattress, suitable for everyday use. Seat cushion: polyurethane foam. Back cushion: 100% feather-filled. Low back cushion: polyurethane foam. Feet: lacquered oak. Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability. Professional cleaning recommended. Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result. Avoid sharp objects. Do not use solvent based cleaners. Vacuum or brush weekly, as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours. Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth. Rotate and 'plump-up' cushions regularly to prevent uneven wear and excessive soiling.
- Find Desks at Target.com! Sleek and contemporary, this natural reclaimed wood-look desk is the perfect combination of function, durability and design in a modern form. With clean lines and thick panels, this desk will add style to any home office. Features a sized pull-out keyboard tray with room for a mouse. A desktop surface provides plenty of room for all your hardware and working needs. Color: Dark Taupe.
- The style of decades past serves as inspiration for this versatile, classic accent chair. It features a supportive high back, arms, as well as light foam padding under the patchwork fabric. A wooden frame and legs (medium brown stain) serve as the basis for construction. This chair is made in China. Assembly required; Spot clean only. 28.87"W x 25"D x 34.37"H, seat dimension: 18.12"W x 18.5"D x 19"H , arm height: 25.25"H. Mid-century modern accent chair. Wooden frame and legs. Polyurethane foam cushioning. Multiple Of 2. Patchwork fabric, wood; Imported;
- Niels Diffrient's Freedom Chair (1999) was a breakthrough in ergonomic task seating. Often, ergonomic chairs are likely to be improperly positioned, resulting in the creation of more problems than they solve. The Freedom Chair is simpler than other chairs, eliminating many manual adjustments and creating instead a system of internal mechanisms that respond to the user's needs. A unique counterbalancing tilt mechanism self-adjusts according to the user's weight and movement, thus eliminating the need for manual fixes. Any adjustments can be easily made while the user is seated for accurate positioning. The seat cushion provides excellent shock absorption and weight distribution for unmatched comfort. Spinneybeck Vicenza, a lightly corrected aniline-dyed leather with a breathable protective finish, ensures great durability. The Freedom Chair was awarded the 2002 National Design Award from the Smithsonian's Cooper-Hewitt Museum. Made in U.S.A. For big shots who leave small footprints, Freedom is 62% recycled, 90% recyclable and 100% comfortable.
- Bring modern style to your home office with this contemporary computer desk,featuring an easy-glide keyboard tray and storage compartment. Crafted with durable black steel,this simple glass is finished with a sepia tempered glass top for a unique look.
- Similar itemFrom Don Chadwick, an award-winning pioneer of leading-edge workspace seating, is the Chadwick Chair for Knoll (2005). Able to function as a task chair or a space-efficient conference chair without compromising comfort during an 8-hour day, the Chadwick Chair features an Active Suspension System, which provides synchronized and constant support for back and legs. A generous lumbar curve supports the middle to lower back. The armrests have a leverless adjustment that can be effortlessly repositioned to suit the task or table at hand. The only two manual adjustments are tilt tension and the seat height for customized fit. Full 360-degree swivel. Mesh fabric allows for breathability and heat dispersion. Greenguard-certified, 41% recycled material content and clean manufacturing processes.
- Similar itemThe Becca chair exudes stylish flair in contemporary interiors. A high back and sloped arms elicit elegance, while charcoal brown upholstery and nailhead trim lend captivating energy. 22"W x 24.8"D x 36.4"H. Cherry mahogany birchwood legs. 60% linen/40% polyester upholstery. Nickel nailhead trim. Spot clean only.
- Lounge in style with this Italian made Chester grey right-arm corner sofa, fully upholstered in removable, durable fabric cover. Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat, the corner sofa offers flexibility in configuring the unit to fit your space with a right hand corner set up. The sofa features a slim profile and oak stained feet. Part of the Habitat bestselling classic Chester sofa range, available in leather and fabric options, in various sizes and colours and with oak stained or dark stained feet. Sofa A Habitat bestseller. Designed by Matthew Hilton for Habitat. Feet require assembly. Size: Assembled:W275 x H79 x D195cm. Seat height: 42cm. Diagonal depth: 112cm. Seat depth: 60cm. Width of armrest: 12cm. Height of armrest: 58cm. Product weight: 80kg. Packaged dimensions: W190 x H77 x D85cm. Will it fit? See our Construction: Removable cover: 100% polyester. Structure: solid spruce and particleboard frame upholstered in polyurethane foam. Seat cushion: foam core with 50% feather/50% polyester fibre top. Back cushion: 50% feather/50% polyester fibre-filled for superior comfort. Feet: oak stained solid beech. Elastic webbing seat suspension for superior support and durability. Professional cleaning recommended. Avoid exposing your furniture to direct and prolonged periods of sunlight and heat sources as fading may result. Avoid sharp objects. Do not use solvent based cleaners. Vacuum or brush weekly, as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull colours. Wipe with a damp cloth and immediately wipe dry with a soft dry cloth. Rotate and 'plump-up' cushions regularly to prevent uneven wear and excessive soiling.