Shop this look
- Similar itemThree, two, one. This trio of tables conforms to your needs. Custom-size to the length of your sofa, or pull apart and use all three when extra surface space is needed. The creamy travertine stone veneer top is lighter, stronger, and more stable than solid travertine limestone.
- Design by Charles & Ray Eames, 1951.By Herman Miller. In 1951, following the success of their molded plastic and plywood chairs, Charles and Ray Eames challenged themselves to design a reasonably priced, quality chair that was light yet strong. Their solution - the Eames Wire Chair with Leather Seat and Back. Also known as the "Bikini" Chair, the side chair featured a sculpted look, comfort, and practicality. It was an immediate hit. Today's versions remain true to the original design, materials, and detailing. Also offered in Wire and Leather Seat/Wire Back models. The airy silhouette features a seat made of cross-woven wires and positioned on a bent-wire, welded base, also called the "Eiffel Tower" base. It is today part of the permanent collection in numerous museums, including San Francisco MOMA and the Metropolitan Museum of Art. The chair was marketed by Herman Miller until 1967 and reintroduced in 2001.
- Similar itemDesign by Edgar BlazonaMade in U.S.A. by True Modern. The Diggity QF Corner Sectional Sofa is designed to excite your mid-century modern sensibilities and attract attention. The sectional sofa, crafted in Los Angeles with high quality materials, features a solid wood base and squared off rolled arms that add character to the modern living room. The back cushions of the sofa are embellished with a subtle stitch pattern which adds understated elegance to the overall style. Diggity Corner Sectional Sofa with Bumper arrives fully assembled and is sized to maximize seating in your living room. Available in your choice of fabric color, wood leg finish, and sofa orientation.
- Similar itemThe Malcom Iron and Brass End Table marries the simplicity of modern design with the powerful edge of industrial furnishings. Composed of sturdy iron, the generous end table boasts a classic drum shape in a darkened silver finish that appeals to elegant tastes. For further luxury, delicate brass accents trim the top and bottom surface drawing attention to the round silhouette. An ideal setting for drinks and hardware decorations, the Malcom Iron and Brass End Table also pairs well with the Malcom Iron and Brass Cocktail Table. 20.5''W x 20.5''L x 22.5''H Iron and brass with a dark silver finish The Malcom Iron and Brass End Table by Arteriors coordinates with the Malcom Iron and Brass Cocktail Table
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery Clint Leather Office Chair Details Handcrafted office chair. Maple frame. Pull-up sanded leather upholstery. Pattern in inback; 2" diamond quilting on outback. Natural nailhead trim. 27"W x 28"D x 43"T; adjusts to 48"T. Seat, 20"D x 20"T; adjusts to 25"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 55 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional shipping charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: TEAL TAURUS. Material: PULL UP LEATHER MAPLE FRAME.
- Similar itemLarge coastal shadowbox coffee table in solid wood with hand-carved fluted legs and silver nail head accents. The interior is lined in whitewashed natural woven grass lining. This coastal coffee table is finished in Antique White and has a glass top. The shadowbox drawer pulls out to easily input decor, such as shells, pictures, and decorative objects. This unique table is perfect for a coastal cottage or shabby chic home. Best Seller!.
- Similar itemDesign by Antonio Citterio, 2010.By Vitra.Versatile and modern, the Suita Suita Three Seater Sofa with Pointed Cushions is part of the Suita Collection from Vitra. Designed for maximum comfort, Suita Sofas are uniquely tailored to offer a variety of sizes and add-on features for a customized fit in most any space, and are offered in a wide range of fabrics and colors. The slender seat shell allows for maximum seating area, while the Suita Two Seater Sofa maintains a small footprint. Convenient for use in tight urban spaces, Suita Sofas are substantial enough to accommodate every shape and size while remaining quite elegant.Suita Sofas with Pointed Cushions offer a softer fill and alternative look to the Suita's Classic Cushion versions.Product Features: Soft Seat Cushions: Chamber cushions filled with polyurethane cells and feathers with polyurethane foam core Pointed Backrest Cushions: 100% feather filling Pointed Side-Arm Cushions: Polyurethane chips and feathers Removable covers Optional Tray: Aluminum profile, powder-coated die-cast zinc with linoleum inlay
- Gather around this glamorous coffee table for festivities with friends and family. The polished ivory, oval stone tiers are surrounded with hand-hammered, distressed antique iron framing and four legs. This romantic table blends Old Hollywood luxury with modern style for a fashionable focal point in any room. 18 inches high x 52 inches wide x 30 inches deep. Constructed from iron and travertine stone. Iron hammered with distress marks; Antique brass finish on iron. Light ivory honed white grey marble stone top and bottom shelf; Marble will vary. Coordinating oval side end table available.
- Even the most edgy of modern interiors can use an occasional table here or there, and this handmade side table is sure to be appreciated in the most industrial of interiors. Made of iron and galvanized steel, the rusty antique finish is treated to prevent further oxidation. Ideal for the industrial loft or living room, if treated with a rust-proof spray, this table is even suitable for outdoor use. 20 inches high x 16 inches wide x 16 inches deep. Hand made from iron and galvanized steel. Antique oxidized rust finish. Finish will not continue to tarnish. May be used outdoors if pretreated with a rust proofing spray. This item ships ready to assemble in two pieces.
- The slim silhouette of this modern sofa offers a surprising amount of seating space. Hand-tailored, neutral, washed linen-upholstery covers sturdy foam core cushions. The angular architecture anchors any room. Create the perfect place for relaxing or movie viewing with this casual, comfortable sofa. 30 inches high x 90 inches wide x 36 inches deep; seat height: 19 inches; seat width: 84 inches; seat depth is 21 inches. Constructed using webbing suspension combined with a soy foam core encased in layers of fiber wrap for extra softness on a contemporary silhouette. Upholstered in "Logan Natural" 100% washed linen. Sample will be mailed for approval before order goes into production; choose from a variety of additional linens at no additional cost; oiled walnut wood base. Each and every chair is a custom made piece.
- Similar itemOld Hickory Tannery. Clint Leather Office Chair. Handcrafted office chair. Maple frame. Pull-up sanded leather upholstery. Pattern in inback; 2" diamond quilting on outback. Natural nailhead trim. 27"W x 28"D x 43"T; adjusts to 48"T. Seat, 20"D x 20"T; adjusts to 25"T. Made in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 55 lbs.