- Similar itemOur Hollow line of furniture reveals the potential interiors in each piece. Designed to provide versatility in any home, this "open-ended" utility table is perfect for the kitchen, dining or entryway setting. Clean lines and contrasting tones of dark and light bamboo are used to show volume and accentuate negative space. The smooth surface is finished with a durable water-based conversion varnish.
- Similar itemThe Belle Meade Signature Dorian bookcase marries edgy glamour and geometric intrigue. Featuring silver leaf diamond accents, this espresso display case provides practical storage and captivating drama. Download product warranty. 63"W X 14"D X 61"H. Espresso luxe finish. Silver leaf cabinet doors. Stainless steel hardware. Three open shelves. Three cabinets with doors.
- Similar itemThe Domus Oak Leather Lounge Chair by Ilmari Tapiovara is an elegant design classic in the tradition of Finnish furniture design. Ilmari Tapiovaara was a great admirer of Alvar Aalto's work, and he wanted to create products based on the same ideological premises. Tapiovaara embraced the principle of social equality of functionalism, and felt that architecture was the starting point of his design work. In addition to dozens of chairs and other furniture, mostly intended for public spaces, Tapiovaara also designed interiors for many banks, offices, hotels and showrooms starting in the 1940s. With the mind of an explorer and a soul of a craftsman, Tapiovaara was always seeking new solutions to improve everyday objects. During his long career Tapiovaara created dozens of iconic objects loved by the public. Features: Designed by Ilmari Tapiovaara, 1946. Made in Finland. Material: Seat and back form pressed oak veneered birch plywood, frame and armrests solid oak. Upholstered with leather. Standard leather: Natural lacquered oak. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 23.2W x 28D x 35H. Seat Height: 16.1H. Please note: This product is made-to-order, non-returnable, and cannot be cancelled after 48 hours.
- Similar itemVerpan presents a side table which cares for clear edges: The design object by Verner Panton renounces design experiments and consciously shows and emphasizes its edges. The low lounge table was initially part of the 1962 by Panton designed, modular furniture system Studioline. This one included different sizes, foldable box furniture – which was equipped with cushions, usable as seat and lying elements and without cushions serving as storage boxes. The edged shape of the low lounge table is unusual for the otherwise organic, sculptural shaping of Verner Panton, but regarding the modularity and multifunctionality of the whole furniture series – this design especially mirrors functional aspects. The table doesn’t convince for nothing with its flexibility, given by its wheels. Verpan produces the corpus of the low lounge table out of powder coated MDF. The wheels consist of chrome plated metal. The wheels are also responsible for a small accent of colour and form in the square corpus. The lounge table by Verpan is absolutely timeless because of the clear, geometric design. The low lounge table is usable as mobile side table, couch table or as seating furniture, inserted in the most different furnishing styles. Each Verpan product is delivered with an authenticity certificate. This one grants the originality of the product, which is still manufactured according to the strict quality demands of Verner Panton at Verpan.
- Similar itemDefined by a low profile, boldly outlined architectural surrounds and soft interior cushions, the D'Urso Residential Lounge Collection delivers casual modern comfort to any home and is especially well suited to today's more expansive interiors. Features: Designed by Joseph Paul D'Urso, 2008. Materials: Frame is constructed of plywood with sinuous spring seat suspension and matrix back suspension. Non-directional textiles with railroad application will have single needle topstitch for arms and double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions. Directional textiles will have single needle topstitch for arms, double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions, and single blind stitch for vertical seams of seat cushion. Leather applications will have single needle topstitch for arms, double needle topstitch for seat and back cushions, and single blind stitch for vertical seams of seat cushion. Seat cushion is constructed of highly resilient polyurethane foam and polyester fiber, wrapped in polyester fiber batting. Back cushion is constructed with a soft polyurethane foam core and polyester fiber fill. Residential Lounge Chair. Available in a range of KnollTextiles and Spinneybeck leathers with split upholstery option. Legs are steel with 1" diameter with polished chrome finish and black nylon glides, or 4 turned solid oak with natural, medium walnut or ebonized finish and white nylon glides. GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certified. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 34W x 36.5D x 28.5H. Seat Height: 15.375. Arm Height: 20.375. This product is available in more colors and finishes.
- Similar itemThe Hollow End Table uses playful cutouts to reveal the potential interiors in each piece, creating stylish tables for the contemporary home. Designed to provide versatility in any home, this "open-ended" utility table is perfect for the kitchen, dining or entryway setting. Clean lines and contrasting tones of dark and light bamboo are used to show volume and accentuate negative space. Features: Modern style. Material: Bamboo. Made in the USA. Product Details: Base Material: Manufactured wood. Top Material: Manufactured wood. Eco-Friendly: Yes. Assembly Required: No. Dimensions: Overall: 34" H x 41" W x 18" D. Overall Product Weight: 50lbs.
- Similar itemGeometric appeal meets artistic drama on Noir's contemporary curved bookshelf. This mod display case supports a maze of shelves for storage style both bold and alluring. Dark walnut. Eight shelves. Sealer not applied. Wax coat applied. Knots, gouges, cracks and nail holes are inherent characteristics. 53.5"W x 17"D x 66"H. Radius is roughly 60" Boxed shelves: 24"W x 13"D x 12"H.
- Similar itemAn interesting object on its own, this airy, sculptural accent table is intricately handwoven of wire. Right side up it takes its place in the family room as an artful side table, flipping over to become a catchall basket in the entryway. A dark antiqued zinc finish highlights the horizontal drum shape and open texture, precisely crafted by skilled artisans. The Aracari Low Accent Table is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Similar itemManufactured by Nuevo. Ships Freight service, curb-side delivery. 15.75"W x 15.75"d x 17.75"h. American oak veneer. Black oak stain. MDF core construction. Available in Black; Imported;