- Design by Lievore Altherr Molina, 2006.Made in Italy by Sovet Italia.The Valencia Extralight Dining Table, 98-Inch is an elegant glass table, boasting both straight lines and sleek curved angles that blend harmoniously with a range of modern dining room spaces and aesthetics. Its polished design features a tempered glass top that is available in a variety of colors and finishes. This glass table top is supported by a curved glass base which reinforces the glass top at two points. The leaning part of the glass base boasts the same color as its top selection, creating parallel tiers that play with the illusion of weightlessness in this visually appealing furniture piece. Perfect for large dinner parties, this modern dining table will comfortably sit 10 dinner guests.Extralight glass is more transparent than traditional clear glass and features a clear blue tinted edge.
- Woven of pure Indian wool, this quality rug is made to bring long-lasting style to your space. Watercolor hues decorate the intricate trellis pattern to combine chic design with superior softness. DETAILS YOU'LL APPRECIATE Hand tufted of wool. Backed with cotton. KEY PRODUCT POINTS Use with our Rug Pad (sold separately). Imported.
- Similar itemThe Celeste Sofa delivers relaxed style and inviting luxury to any living room. The soothing neutral tone is a welcome addition to your space with clean lines, simplistic detailing and ultra-soft upholstery and cushioning. Durable frame made of mixed hardwood and marine grade plywood . Tapered block legs . Classic eight-way hand-tied springs suspension . Seat cushions feature coil springs individually encased in foam with a fiber wrap and feather down topper on both sides . Sloping rolled arms . Leanback cushions have knife edge construction . Ecru fabric is 50% rayon, 30% polyester, 20% linen . Includes two throw pillows .
- Warm and cozy for cool nights, our flannel sheets are woven of 90% cotton with a touch of silk and wool for added breathability and a luxurious drape. Tightly woven and brushed on each side for supreme softness, these sheets promise to keep the chill away. Hemstitch detail on flat sheet and pillowcase.Brushed on both sides for added softness. Preshrunk through a process called sanforization. Woven of 90% combed cotton, 5% wool and 5% silk . Set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet and two pillowcases . Fitted sheet fits mattresses up to 16" deep. Hemstitch detail on flat sheet and pillowcase. Extra pillowcases available. Machine wash and dry. Monogram available . In a versatile palette of Ivory, Mineral and Sandstone. Made in Portugal.
- Soften footsteps while adding modern style to your decor with thishand-woven rug from nuLOOM. The trellis pattern offers acontemporary spin on a classic with a box-shaped motif and whitebackground for high-impact contrast. The fresh design looks good inboth traditional and modern decors, and the durable flatweave holdsup in high-traffic rooms. Made from 80 percent wool and 20 percentcotton, the natural fibers lend strength and softness, and thehand-woven construction provides long-lasting use. A medium-thickpile pads foot traffic, while the flatweave is easy to clean. Made from cotton and wool for natural softness 0.50-inch flatweave pile cushions feet Abstract trellis pattern for a contemporary style Choosing from ivory, black or grey gives you maximum versatility Casual pattern works in a formal dining room or children's playroom Tip: We recommend the use of a non-skidrug pad to keep the rug in place on smooth surfaces. All rug sizes are approximate. Due to the difference of monitorcolors, some rug colors may vary slightly. We try to represent allrug colors accurately. Please refer to the text above for adescription of the colors shown in the photo. Please keep in mind that new wool rugs may initially shed and have a natural capacity to shed for several months after purchase. This is normal due to the nature of construction of most wool rugs and not a defect. Click here to view our Wool Rug Care Guide . Size: 7'6 x 9'6.
- Design by Studio Sovet, 2000. The 67 X 36 Totem Extendable Dining Table follows the same inspiration as its predecessor the Totem Rectangular Dining Table. Cool glass rests upon a double conical base. Featuring a choice of matte stainless steel or lacquered metal for the double cone base, Totem allows for a variety of color play through the glass top. Select from boldly colored lacquered or plated glass for contrast, or follow the complimentary route with neutral colored lacquered or frosted glass. Elegantly hidden extending mechanisms, provide an addition 31.5 inches in table top space table top space. The versatile look of the 99 X 40 Totem Rectangular Dining Table brings an architectural feel to your modern dining room. Extralight glass is more transparent than traditional clear glass and features a clear blue tinted edge.
- With an oversized profile and ample padding, this collection offers seating with exceptional comfort and relaxed style. This beautiful piece is tailored with baseball stitch seaming that exposes its raw edges.This piece is made to order and will be hand-crafted and upholstered 100-percent in the USA. The hardwood frame is sourced in the USA and constructed in North Carolina using eco-friendly soy bean fill, hand knotted eight-way steel coils, and spring and down cushions. Due to its handmade nature, small variations can be expected, and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product. Please note that depending on the selected length of your new TAG sofa, your item may come with a different seat cushion count than what is shown in the photo i.e.: it will be a 2, 3, or 4 seater. Also, there may be slight color differences from that in our images due to lighting used during photography. Customers should expect extended lead times as pieces are made to order. Due to the unique nature of this product, we are not able to accept returns. Length options: 96, 111, 120 inches Width options: Classic: 41 inches; Luxe: 47 inches Height: 30 inches Furniture Pattern: Solid Type: Sofa Material: Linen, Fabric Style: Casual, Contemporary, Modern, Rustic, Southwestern, Traditional, Transitional Assembly: Assembled Color: Blue, Green Chairs have tight seat and tight back. All sofa sizes have tight seat and tight back. Our frames are handmade in America from cross-directional engineered hardwood. The lasting strength and stability, will not change shape due to changes in temperature or humidity. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece. The high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system is secured with strong metal clamps and reinforced with hand-clamped wire to prevent noise and help redistribute weight equally across the frame. All upholstery is hand-sewn by skilled craftsmen, each one taking the time to retrofit the upholstery onto the frame and ensure a perfect fit. Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Custom, handcrafted upholstered piece Due to its handmade nature, small variations can be expected and are an intentional and desirable aspect of this product. Since this item is made to order, please allow 6-8 weeks for production time and quality inspection checks. Custom orders begin production immediately upon order and are built to your specifications. They cannot be cancelled, changed, returned or refunded at any time. Please note, that there may be slight color differences from that in our images due to lighting used during photography.
- Similar itemOur Oxford bedding will very likely last you for decades. The fabric is famously durable -- and just gets better with use. It starts soft, woven from long-staple combed cotton, and gets even softer through repeated washing. All the while, the yarn-dyed stripes will stay bright. 100% cotton. Machine wash. Imported. Twin and Extra Long Twin sheet sets include: one pillowcase, fitted sheet, flat sheet. Full, Queen and King sheet sets include: two pillowcases, fitted sheet, flat sheet. Pillowcases: set of two.
- Similar itemDesign by Studio Sovet, 2000. Cool glass resting upon a double conical base, create the foundational elements of the Totem Rectangular Dining Tables. Featuring a choice of matte stainless steel or lacquered metal for the double cone base, the 167 X 47 Totem Dining Table allows for a variety of color play through the glass top. Select from boldly colored lacquered or plated glass for contrast, or follow the complimentary route with neutral colored lacquered or frosted glass. The versatile look of The Totem Rectangular Dining Tables work brings an architectural feel to your modern dining room.Extralight glass is more transparent than traditional clear glass and features a clear blue tinted edge.