- Similar itemJade green and white tie-dyed, draped maxi skirt.
- Similar itemBrian AtwoodSuede Hidden-Platform Pump, VioletDetailsEmbrace Fall's favorite shade with these Brian Atwood purple platform pumps. Suede upper. Almond toe. 5" covered heel; 1" hidden platform; 4" equiv. pitch. Leather lining and footbed. Made in Italy. Designer About Brian Atwood: Old Hollywood glamour meets modern European sophistication in designs from Brian Atwood. After the Chicago native studied art and architecture, his modeling career took him to Europe. In pursuit of moving from the runway to the studio, Atwood was discovered by Gianni Versace and became the first American designer he hired. After time as the head designer of Versace accessories, he introduced his Brian Atwood collection in 2001 to instant critical acclaim and popular success. Every shoe in the line is crafted in Italy with attention to detail.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, v-neckline, long sleeves, trimmed cuffs, front closure, button closing, no pockets, no appliqués, cardigans.
- Charlotte OlympiaHeather Tassel Ankle-Strap Pump, BlushDetailsCharlotte Olympia offsets a classic suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim and preppy tassel detail. Charlotte Olympia suede d'Orsay pump with neon patent trim. 4 1/2" covered heel with 1/2" heart-shaped island platform; 4" equiv. Back PVC tassel detail. Adjustable ankle strap. Pointed toe. Padded leather insole. Leather lining and sole. "Heather" is made in Italy. Please note: All Charlotte Olympia styles will be shipped with a Polaroid of the shoe. Attach the Polaroid to the outside of the box to archive your Charlotte Olympia collection. Designer About Charlotte Olympia: Charlotte Olympia Dellal channels the glamour of the 1940s for her Charlotte Olympia collection of shoes. The London-based designer, who spent time at Ungaro and Giambattista Valli, introduced her own line in 2007. Her arresting use of animal prints, retro silhouettes, and attention to detail (each shoe is handcrafted in Italy) have made Charlotte Olympia shoes favorites of fashion designers and international celebrities.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Cashmere. Details: lightweight sweater, solid color, deep neckline, long sleeves, no pockets, no appliqués.
- Similar itemPale jade skirt from Marc By Marc Jacobs featuring a rear zip fastening, an a-line shape skirt, a straight hem and a contrasting black pattern print.
- Christian LouboutinBianca Patent Leather Platform Pump, BlackDetailsTower over the competition in this polished statement pump. Patent leather upperLow-cut vamp and sides lengthen legs. Round toe sits atop 1 1/4" tonal platform. 4 3/4" covered heel; 3 1/2" pitch equivalent. Leather lining and padded insole. Signature red leather outsole. "Bianca" is made in Italy. Designer About Christian Louboutin: French designer Christian Louboutin introduced his namesake collection in 1991, and his powerfully feminine shoes soon became must-haves for stylish women everywhere. In addition to a distinctively sexy aesthetic, Christian Louboutin shoes are also instantly recognizable for their vibrantly red-lacquered soles. Today the collection includes a line of handbags that are every bit as covetable as the shoes, ranging from evening clutches to everyday totes.
- Similar itemPink and green silk and cashmere two-tone cardigan from Roberto Collina featuring a round neck, a front button fastening, three-quarter length sleeves and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemTibi's aqua-blue midi-skirt is the key to wearing the season's sugary hues with a new-found attitude. It's a structured pleated style made from jacquard crepe and designed to sit below the knee. We love it as part of both day and evening looks just switch out a classic T-shirt and slides for a peplum blouse and elegant pumps.