- "waffle house. the only "franchise-y" thing in town. it's been owned by the miller family for over twenty years." — @americancomet
What do you know? this house is falling apart What can I say? this house is falling apart We got no money, but we got heart We're gonna rattle this ghost town This house is falling apart
- "lgbt meeting room." — @americancomet
- "the boardwalk. first dates, last dates, hook-ups and break ups. this baby has seen it all." — @americancomet
- "union square. a newly re-vamped shopping centre with exactly one bookstore and one sports equipment supplier." — @americancomet
- "platform nine and three quarters. the new bookstore owned by krissy mills, an avid harry potter fan and book fiend." — @americancomet
- "jackson park. playdates, after parties, drinking games. you get the picture of what goes down here, i guess." — @americancomet
- "cape elizabeth high's football field. where shit goes down every friday. people go here more often than they go to church. and that's sayin something." — @americancomet
- "cape elizabeth presbyterian church. pastor charles adams gives you a lesson every sunday at 10:05, better not be late." — @americancomet
- "cumberland county fair grounds. in town for the entire month of september, otherwise vacant, except for the occasional old car show." — @americancomet
"Midway, Neshoba County Fair, Philadelphia, Mississippi by Mike Sinclair [24""x30""]"
- "the franco's house. commonly the home to after parties after the trailblazer's win and things like that." — @americancomet
Log in to your Tumblr account to start posting to your blog.
- "cape elizabeth diner. nicknames choke and puke because all the food is leftover from last week, or longer more likely. but it's the only place in the world to get greasy jen's cheese fries, which are worth the six bucks they cost." — @americancomet
- "oh, we have a pizza shack too." — @americancomet
- Coffee Shops of the World Photo: Inside University Zoka in the U District, Seattle, Washington - Without Baggage"the bean. a coffee shop on the other side of the pizza shack. open mic night is every thursday" — @americancomet