- Similar itemFlat shoes by ASOS Collection Leather-look upper. Smooth matte finish. Low cut vamp with an applique bow. Flat sole.
- The curvy fit of 7 For All Mankind's Kimmie jeans are built to flatter with a contoured waistband and stretch design. Cotton/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, mid-rise. Contrast stitching, copper logo hardware, whiskered, faded. 8.5" Rise, 33" inseam, 14" leg opening.
- Similar itemSweater by Pepe Jeans Made from a chunky knit wool blend. Alpaca added for a soft fluffy feel. Round neckline. Dropped shoulders. Bracelet sleeves. Ribbed cuffs and hem. Oversized fit.
- Similar itemSleek and straight (with a bit of tough distressing), these James Jeans flatter the leg in a light wash for spring. Cotton/polyester/spandex. Machine wash. Made in USA. Zip fly with button closure, five-pocket silhouette, low rise. Tonal stitching, grey logo hardware, faded, frayed trim. 7.5" Rise, 31" inseam, 13" leg opening.
- Similar itemShoes by ALDO Leather upper. Patent finish. Low-cut vamp. Bow detail to front. Slim, flat sole.
- Light beige cotton cable knit sweater woven with bands of mohair by Maison Martin Margiela. Features fringed strands. Defined round neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed knit cuffs and hem. Dry clean only.
- No closure. Long wide sleeves. Oversize fit. One size only.
- Similar itemShoes by Chinese Laundry. Real leather upper. Point toe. Animal print insert to toe and heel. Slim flat sole
- Crafted with a hint of stretch, Current/Elliott's straight-leg faded-blue jeans are a comfortable choice around the clock. The let-out hem and distressed finish add extra cool to a staple style. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. Intentionally distressed hems. 90% Cotton, 6% Polyester, 4% Elastane. Machine wash.