Requested by: @emma-fehr
Sorry it's been so long.
I have problems with this myself!
Anyway, the tip.....
- Clean out your locker and sort things into three piles.
1. Things you want to keep in your locker.
2. Things to throw away.
3. Things to take home or turn in.
- At my school, we don't have shelves in our lockers, but we do have hooks. So hang clothes and your backpack and such on hooks if you can.
- Also order your books to your liking. Personally, I find it easier if I order them by my schedule.
- Something I have trouble with is papers. Try to keep them OUT of your locker!
- Gym shoes stink. They just do. There are air fresheners made for stuff like that. I would get one of those. I keep mine in my extra locker, if you have one, do that!
KEEPING YOUR LOCKER CLEAN:
- Throw away unneeded papers weekly.
- Keep pencils in a pencil case.
That's all that I've got!
If you would like to add anything or request a tip, just comment.
Sorry it's short!