Shop this look
- Sullivan Leather L Shaped Sectional - Mid-Century Modern Sectional - Sofas & Sectionals - Furniture Mid-sized square leather sectional sofa, Mid-Century design, stainless steel legs, tufted back and seat, ultra plush cushions, American-made. Quality at its Best: Hand-tooled for superior strength and support, the durability and longevity will impress you. Eco-Friendly: We use sustainable resources and reduced consumption processes in manufacturing. Modern Flair: Contemporary or retro, this leather sectional will fit beautifully with your dcor. Dimensions: Overall: 31"h x 108"w x (108"w) x 32"d Armrest: 24"h x 3"w
- Perfect for an industrial loft or a room with limited space, the open-backed ladder shelving of this bookcase provides storage without crowding your decor. Lean the streamlined, reclaimed wood bookcase against any wall to create an instant display for novels, magazines or even kitchenware. 98 inches high x 24 inches wide x 18 inches deep. Constructed from metal and solid reclaimed wood. Industrial blackened iron finish on metal. Natural reclaimed wood finish. May be used alone or grouped together to create a large wall statement. Metal wire holds shelving in place.
- Similar itemNixon L Shape Sectional - Mid Century Modern Sectionals - Buy Furniture & Home Decor Mid-Century inspired sofa, Madison collection, 30+ colors, American-made quality, soft, hand-stitched cushions. Spans the Ages: Modern but with a hint of mid-century style. We call that timeless. Respect the Environment: Your choice to purchase eco-friendly furniture made from sustainable resources with reduced consumption processes. Fabric for You: Choose from a plethora of beautiful fabrics to add the perfect accent to your room. Dimensions: Overall: 34"h x 108"w x (108"w) x 35"d Armrest: 25.5" x 4"w
- Similar itemResulting from the desire to create a precious and charming lamp like a pearl bracelet, accommodated with a focus on light weight and transparency thanks to the use of PMMA, Caboche established itself from the onset as one of Foscarini's best-selling products, and it has become a genuine icon in the world of lighting and design. Rich, bright and sophisticated, Caboche is a mosaic of refraction, a perfect fusion of different personalities in one form, coming together to create the body and light effect of the lamp. When it is turned on, the light diffuses from inside the spheres like lots of bright crystals, providing 360° lighting of the surrounding environment and guaranteeing direct lighting on the underlying surface and reflection on the ceiling. This lighting emotion is also vouched by Led versions – affording high energy efficiency levels and durability - completely re-engineered in terms of lighting technology especially to ensure the same intensity, diffusion and temperature as the light produced by the original version. Caboche suspension lamp in small size is the perfect protagonist for homes or public areas, uniting visual impact with lightness, decorative value and functionality. Suspension lamp with diffused light. It is offered in 2 colors: clear or gold. Features. Caboche Collection. Designed by Patricia Urquiola and Eliana Gerotto, 2005. Made in Italy. Materials: Single acid-etched finish blow glass internal diffuser. External diffuser consisting of a crown of polycarbonate arches secured to a chromed metal mount and PMMA spheres. One stainless steel suspension cables and transparent electrical cable. Canopy with galvanized metal bracket and glossy chromed batch-dyed ABS cover. Type: Suspension light. Colors: Clear, Gold. Optional offset mounting kits are available, for use when the junction box is not ideally located; Pendants can be suspended at an offset position from junction box. Caboche requires assembly. Specifications. Dimensions (inches): Overall: 12.2W x 78.9H Max. Shade: 12.2W x 7.9H. Canopy: 6.25Dia. Cable Length: 78 or 200. Lamp type: Halogen. Bulbs: 1x60W 120V G9 type T4 Bi-Pin (not included) Certifications: cULus listed.
- Similar itemThe cast iron tripod base supports a round blanched Birch table top. The industrial strength of the aluminum screw allows for multiple heights by simply spinning the top and using the lock bolt to fix into position.
- Inspired by the lamps of miners and workers, Cage is enclosed by a metal cage which here becomes a decorative element and the name of the lamp. The contrast between the glossy surface of the blown glass diffuser and the hand-crafted steel external cage makes Cage unique. In the Cage suspension version, an original metallic mirror finish bronze version with a brown cage is available as well as the white and black versions. While Cage’s black and white versions also suffuse spaces with a soft glow, the bronze diffuser retains its mirror effect and deflects the light, reflecting it totally downwards with its opaque white inner surface. It is available in two sizes which are especially suitable for group compositions. Suspension lamp with diffused and direct down light. Hand-blown glass diffuser with glossy finish housed in a cage made of hand-welded steel rod and steel mount, both coated with epoxy powder paint, with Diesel logo in relief at the base of the cage. In the black version, the glass undergoes a coloring process with external liquid painting. Especially for the brown / bronze version, the cage is powder coated in matt brown and finished with hand-brushed bronze color paint to emphasize the vintage effect. The hand-blown glass, with a glossy finish, first undergoes a coat of clear varnish, it then undergoes “vacuum metalizing”, and last a further coat of glossy bronze block colored paint. These processes make the glass reflective like metal with a completely screening effect, which makes the color of the diffuser remain the same whether the lamp is on or off. The interior of the white glass is sand-blasted by hand to increase the intensity of the down light and prevent glare. The rod of the mount and the ceiling flange are made of chromed metal; the rod features a further coat of paint which matches the color of the cage with gradual shading from the middle of the rod to the start of the cage (in black paint for the black or brown cage, white for the white cage). Fitted with a stainless steel suspension cable and a transparent electrical cable. Features. Cage Collection. Designer: Diesel Creative Team. Type: Pendant light. Brightness: semi-diffused and direct down light. Choose in 2 sizes small or large with 5 colors: white/white, white/black, black/white, black/black, brown/bronze. Optional offset mounting kits are available, for use when the junction box is not ideally located, pendants can be suspended at an offset position from junction box.
- Similar itemDesign by Tom Dixon, 2013. The adjustable tripod Screw Base Table bears its inner workings as an ode to industrial style and a testament to the beauty of its functional mechanism base. An exposed interior, industrial strength aluminum screw allows for multiple heights within a 1-foot range to be set for the table by simply spinning the top. With a built in lock bolt, it is simple to fix the table into position, pull up a chair, and enjoy a cuppa, snack or full meal.
- Old Hickory Tannery. Galvin Three-Piece Sectional Sofa. EXCLUSIVELY OURS. Hardwood frame. Upholstered in polyester/cotton and cotton/acrylic/nylon. Includes six 27"Sq. throw pillows with 2" diamond quilting and two 18"Sq. striped throw pillows. Comfort-down seat cushions. 170"W x 26"T. Chaise, 93"D; armless section, 48"D. Seat, 17"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 450 lbs.
- Display your books, pictures and favorite finds on this industrial ladder shelving unit. Four vintage pine shelves are suspended from the brushed metal frame and supported by silver wire. The modern design with minimalist lines adds an architectural element to any space. 98.5 inches high x 31.5 inches wide x 17.75 inches deep. Constructed from pine wood and metal. Finished in vintage pine. 4 tiered shelves. Metal ladder frame.
- Similar itemDesign by Tom Dixon, 2008.Inspired by the materials and processes employed during the Industrial Revolution, Tom Dixon's Screw Table is made from a solid cast iron tripod base with a white marble top. The unique combination of materials creates a look that is both modern and elegant.An industrial strength aluminum screw allows the table height to be adjusted by simply spinning the top. The table height is secured with a lock bolt. Available with a large or small top, the Screw Table is suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- This sectional offers you a world of choices: upholstery type and color; stain for the legs; even choose the configuration.A lavish 107” of seating space ensures that both your guests and your family will have plenty of room.Our Eliot L-Sectional is gorgeously handcrafted by our artisans out of hardwood and the highest quality materials.
- A nostalgic, architectural library shelving unit, complete with portable ladder, holds all of your favorite reading materials and collectibles. Finished in French white, this towering, double bookcase has eight adjustable shelves for customized storage. Four doors in the bottom open to reveal more space and two extra shelves. 100 inches high x 84.5 inches wide x 21 inches deep; Shelf depth: 19.25 inches. Constructed from mahogany and cherry wood. Finished in French white. Includes (5) rung ladder on brass rail. (8) adjustable shelves, (2) Double doors with shelf inside.