Shop this look
- This shiny dome lamp in copper displays true elegance. The COLLE Pendant Lamp features a textured surface that imparts the look of shimmering water. Simple yet stunning, this fixture is a great addition to any space. Dimensions Width: 15.7" Depth: 15.7" Height: 8.7" Number of Light: 1 Light Shade Material: Metal Bulb Wattage: 60 W Lighting Type: Pendants Material: Metal Light Direction: Downlight Height: 14 in or less Setting: Indoor Ceiling Light Fixture Type: Pendant Switch Type: Hardwired Lighting Style: Modern Exact Color: Copper Finish: Copper Finish Width: 16 in or less Color: Chrome Color: Chrome.
- Similar itemNixon L Shape Sectional - Mid Century Modern Sectionals - Buy Furniture & Home Decor Mid-Century inspired sofa, Madison collection, 30+ colors, American-made quality, soft, hand-stitched cushions. Spans the Ages: Modern but with a hint of mid-century style. We call that timeless. Respect the Environment: Your choice to purchase eco-friendly furniture made from sustainable resources with reduced consumption processes. Fabric for You: Choose from a plethora of beautiful fabrics to add the perfect accent to your room. Dimensions: Overall: 34"h x 108"w x (108"w) x 35"d Armrest: 25.5" x 4"w
- Similar itemSpanish designer Jaime Hayon immersed himself as a teenager in both skateboard culture and graffiti art, which lie at the core of the bold and whimsical forms that he creates today. In 1997, after studying industrial design in Madrid and Paris, he joined Fabrica, a research center in Treviso, Italy, where he soon became the head of design. Hayon struck out on his own in 2003, first devising collections of ceramics and furniture, then delving into interior design. His work is featured in several museums and has received accolades from the likes of Time and Wallpaper magazines. Hayon designed his Ro Lounge Chair (2013) to offer relief from frenetic everyday life. “My goal was to create a slim and elegant chair that encourages reflection and comfort,” he explains. Appropriately named – ro is Danish for “tranquility” – this sculptural chair beckons you to relax, offering chair-and-a-half proportions beautifully suited to changing positions, reading a newspaper or having your dog sitting next to you as you unwind. Upholstered with a tufted back and flared outer shell, it’s marked by subtle textural contrast and flowing organic lines. This is the authentic Ro Lounge Chair produced by Republic of Fritz Hansen. Made in Poland.
- Roll this rustic kitchen island cart anywhere you need storage, counter space or a work area. Reclaimed pine is thick and sturdy, with knots and distressed markings that make each piece completely unique. Iron details and four rolling casters are finished in textured black. A large storage drawer and three towel bars offer added function to this well-crafted cart. 37.5 inches high x 32 inches wide x 21.75 inches deep; top without handles is 25 x 19.5 inches; towel bar on sides are 3.5 x 15 inches. Constructed from solid reclaimed wood and iron; reclaimed wood knots and graining will vary. Reclaimed pine wood has been bleached to reveal more graining; iron finished in light black rust. One open drawer and three towel bars. Weight: 100 pounds.
- Sullivan Leather L Shaped Sectional - Mid-Century Modern Sectional - Sofas & Sectionals - Furniture Mid-sized square leather sectional sofa, Mid-Century design, stainless steel legs, tufted back and seat, ultra plush cushions, American-made. Quality at its Best: Hand-tooled for superior strength and support, the durability and longevity will impress you. Eco-Friendly: We use sustainable resources and reduced consumption processes in manufacturing. Modern Flair: Contemporary or retro, this leather sectional will fit beautifully with your dcor. Dimensions: Overall: 31"h x 108"w x (108"w) x 32"d Armrest: 24"h x 3"w
- Similar itemThe FL/Y Suspension Light was designed by Ferruccio Laviani for Kartell. Made in Kartell�s signature plastic, the FL/Y Suspension Light is available in a range of translucent colors. Light and airy, each pendant light has a semi-sphere shape that evokes the look of bubbles. When illuminated, the shade of the FL/Y reflects the light bulb within, creating a more cohesive light output than traditional down-lighted pendants. At 15 or 20 inches in diameter, the FL/Y is substantial enough to be used on its own, but small enough that it can be grouped with other FL/Y Suspension Lights in a graphic cluster. In addition to the translucent colors, FL/Y is also available in neutral opaque hues that provide ambient lighting in an interior space.
- Similar itemWith a lovely aged patina that allows the wood's natural beauty to shine through, this cabinet has been finished in soft smoke black for a look that is at once rustic and elegant. Hand-carved of solid pine, fitted with three roomy drawers, and featuring four doors that open wide to reveal a spacious interior with a shelf, this handsome cabinet offers plenty of utility while adding a touch of rustic elegance. Handcrafted of pine wood. Three drawers; four doors. Antiqued pendant and ring-pull hardware.
- This fabulous George pet sofa from Lord Lou is sure to add regal style to your home. Inspired by Louis XVI this bed features an elegant white oak frame with a grey pillow and detailing, creating a miniature piece of furniture that unlike the majority of pet bedding will match most interiors. Its fabric has been coated in a practical Teflon layer making it water and dirt-resistant, and is also machine washable for easy care. Available in two sizes, this bed is sure to be loved by your pets and make a wonderful addition to your home.Key features: * Material: Teflon treated canvas, solid oak frame, polyurethane filling * Dimensions: 65x43x34cm * Elegant pet sofa in a Louis XVI styling * Stylish grey colouring with white edging * Teflon treated canvas for water and dirt-resistance * Cushion machine washable at 30 degrees
- Old Hickory Tannery Galvin Three-Piece Sectional Sofa Details. Hardwood frame. Upholstered in polyester/cotton and cotton/acrylic/nylon. Includes six 27"Sq. throw pillows with 2" diamond quilting and two 18"Sq. striped throw pillows. Comfort-down seat cushions. 170"W x 26"T. Chaise, 93"D; armless section, 48"D. Seat, 17"T. Handcrafted in the USA. Boxed weight, approximately 450 lbs. Please note that this item may require additional delivery and processing charges. Designer About Old Hickory Tannery Founded more than 30 years ago, Old Hickory Tannery is still family owned and operated in Hickory, North Carolina. Although the company's name reflects its original focus on fine leather upholstery, Old Hickory is now equally well know for fabric-covered seating. Its range of styles is impressive, from dramatic Duncan-Phyfe-style sofas to graceful Queen Anne armchairs, claw-footed tub chairs, feminine full-skirted settees, and sleek slipper chairs. Old Hickory's craftsmen bring an abundance of expertise to their work; some have been making furniture for almost half a century. All upholstery is cut and sewn entirely by hand, all frames are solid hardwood, nailhead trim is hand-hammered, and all springs are hand-tied to the frame and surrounding springs at eight points for lasting comfort and stability. These are just a few of the reasons why this American furniture maker is one of our favorites. Color: LIGHT SILVER. Material: ALLOY CROC PLATINUM ON OUTSIDES AND SEAT DECK: 65% POLYESTER & 35% COTTON. LUXE STONE INSIDES: 59% COTTON 22% ACRYLIC 19% NYLON.
- Similar itemHave some fun with the spherical Copper Pendant Lamp. This vibrant metallic fixture is made of carefully layered hand etched tiles. Inspired by the streets of Marrakech, the Marrakech Pendant Lamp has an ornate presence when lit. Materials: Metal, Copper Dimensions: 15.7 inches wide x 15.7 inches deep x 15 inches high This fixture does need to be hard wired. Professional installation is recommended. Number of Light: 1 Light Shade Material: Metal Bulb Wattage: 60 W Lighting Type: Chandeliers Material: Metal Light Direction: Multi-directional Height: 14 in or less Setting: Indoor Ceiling Light Fixture Type: Pendant Switch Type: Hardwired Lighting Style: Modern Exact Color: Copper Finish: Copper Finish Width: 16 in to 18 in Color: Chrome Color: Chrome.
- Similar itemThe Industrial dining collection recreates the improvised, utilitarian look of early 20th century factory furniture. Rough-hewn planks crafted entirely from solid pine bear the characteristic saw marks, dents, pits, and random knots of logs milled on the steam-powered circular and sash saws of the era. A rustic black pine finish balances transparency and opacity to showcase these natural imperfections. Exposed bolts, hammered metal pulls and cross-braces evoke the ingenuity and earnestness that characterized the turn of the century. Built with convenience in mind, the Industrial dining table is offered in rectangular and round configurations. Each design is constructed with an 18 or 20 leaf extension and features mortise and tenon joinery, tongue and groove table top framing and angled cross-bracing. Dining chairs are available with upholstered and wood backs, and feature solid wood legs, individual nail head trim, linen upholstery and full web suspension for hours of dining comfort. The 65 sideboard completes the collection with three levels of storage behind glass-paneled doors and three spacious drawers with hammered metal bar pulls, ball bearing glides and English dovetail joinery. Equally suited for an industrial downtown loft or a suburban farmhouse, the Industrial dining collection blurs the lines between contemporary and rustic. The collections black pine finish works well with concrete or dark hardwood floors and plush neutral or bold rugs. Zinc metal accents complement nickel or chrome kitchen accents and contrast well with bronze color tones. Neutral or bold wall colors provide a great contrast to the wood finish, making this collection a perfect choice for any lifestyle. Material: Pine, Wood Style: Contemporary Assembly: Assembled Color: Brown Please note: Orders of 151 pounds or more will be shipped via Freight carrier and our Oversized Item Delivery/Return policy will apply. Please click here for more information. Color: Brown.
- Similar item"Named after the Danish word for embrace, the Fritz Hansen FAVN Sofa was designed by Jaime Hayon to envelop sitters--and settings--in stylish comfort. Here, the clean curves of FAVN's polyurethane shell and the soft foam fill of the cushions and decorative throw pillows are enhanced by the Designer Selections upholstery, with each of those three components upholstered in a different fabric."
- Similar itemAfter studying at the famous Royal Danish Academy of Fine Arts in Copenhagen and working for architect Vilhelm Lauritzen, Finn Juhl set up his own design office in 1945. Later that year, Juhl and master cabinetmaker Niels Voder, collaborators since 1937, created a buzz at the Cabinetmakers’ Guild exhibition with their expressive, sculptural pieces. In 1951, Juhl went on to make his stateside debut at the Good Design exhibit in Chicago and at MoMA in New York, and he represented Denmark in designing a meeting chamber at United Nations Headquarters. The trained architect and self-taught furniture designer drew the inspiration for his Finn Juhl Credenza (1955) from the cubist movement and Goethe’s color wheel, reflected in the piece’s simple geometric shapes and interlocking planes and its sliding doors and six trays finished in varying shades of blue lacquer. The left interior has two removable pegged shelves, the right an open compartment next to the one for the trays. Holding the walnut body, the hand-burnished steel frame with wooden feet lends the piece airiness. Ships fully assembled. Made in Denmark.