Shop this look
- Design by Charles and Ray Eames, 1950.By Herman Miller. The 2-Unit High Eames? Storage Units are part of a series of inventive originals introduced in 1950. Designed for both storage and display, each cabinet is a striking example of how Charles and Ray Eames extended the boundaries of design to create a new modern aesthetic for the office and home. Combinations of shelves, drawers, and enclosed storage are suitable for books, binders and other home or office essentials.The 2-Unit High model 230 includes open shelving and cross supports with a dimpled plywood door unit below. Model 201 features open shelving with cross supports and back and side panels. Units are available in two frame finishes: Zinc Plated or Black; with two surface color schemes: neutral or bright. As durable as they are useful, Eames Storage Units feature uprights, cross-supports, and perforated panels made of zinc-coated steel, providing a strong structure and surface. Modular storage ahead of its time, the Eames Storage Units remain relevant and utilitarian elements that are as popular as ever today. Product Features: Available in five pre-set configurations - see also 2-Unit High Storage and 4-Unit High Storage Offered in Zinc Plated or Black frame finish with a Natural or Multi-Color surface color scheme (note that color schemes are preconfigured and cannot be specified) Neutral color scheme uses birch veneer with white and black accents in a a sleek, high-tech look Bright color scheme uses red, blue, black, and white hardboard panels and surfaces that are reminiscent of a Mondrian painting Uprights, cross-supports, and perforated panels are zinc-coated steel Cabinet fronts crafted in dimpled plywood Drawer fronts and shelves made of molded plywood Case side and back panels in painted hardboard Backed by Herman Miller's 5 Year Warranty: View Here
- The Better Living Orion 23-inch barstool features a slightly contoured back and a stylish pumpkin and white vine upholstery. The barstool is a great addition for the kitchen counter,island,bar or simply anywhere you might need an extra seat.
- Find Outdoor Lights at Target.com! Light up your home's entryway with the Carriage 29" Wall Sconce in Rust. Its clear glass, candle detail and traditional styling will surely get a second look from your guests. This outdoor wall sconce is made of strong, weather-resistant and rust-resistant aluminum and powder-coated for a lasting finish. This light holds incandescent light bulbs with a 60-watt maximum each. Color: Red.
- Similar itemCreating an exclamation mark in the home, a fan stool is extended from our much loved Fan Chair - a dramatic and sculptural take on the traditional British Windsor Chair. Formed from machined wooden spindles, a curved back and circular base inject a striking silhouette into the dining space. Available in Black Birch or Natural Oak. DIMENSIONS: Diam. 14.9" x H 17.7".
- The combination of layered concrete and dark wrought iron creates surprisingly airy, architectural nesting side tables. Simple and stylish, the tabletops are finished in a textured, light grey over rustic black iron. Generous proportions add depth and dimension to these modern, Industrial Loft pieces. 19 inches high x 19.75 inches wide x 15.75 inches deep. Constructed from iron and cement. Finished in natural concrete. Black iron finished base. Set of 2 tables.
- Find Outdoor Lights at Target.com! Light up your home's entryway with the Caesar 28" Outdoor Coach Light. Its clear glass, candle detail and traditional styling will surely get a second look from your guests. This outdoor wall sconce is made of strong, weather-resistant and rust-resistant aluminum and powder-coated for a lasting finish. This light holds incandescent light bulb with a 40-watt maximum. Color: Bronze Brown.
- Similar itemThe concept of modularity wasn't in the popular lexicon when Charles and Ray Eames designed their innovative Storage Units (1950) that can be configured to fit a space or need. Suitable for office and residential use, these units were designed as storage and display spaces, with two color schemes. The design resulted from work the Eameses did for a 1949 exhibition at the Detroit Institute of Arts, and the molded plywood and wire supports echo other items designed by the Eameses, such as their wire base tables and chairs. The "multi" color scheme includes birch fronts and brightly colored (red, white, blue, black and tan) side and back panels. The "natural" color scheme includes birch fronts and neutral (grey, white, black and tan) side and back panels. The shelves in both color schemes are black. The nylon glides are easy on floors. This original is an authentic, fully licensed product of Herman Miller, Inc. Eames is a licensed trademark of Herman Miller.
- Bryant Occasional features Danish post-modern designs using parquet and diamond-matched cherry veneers. Sculptured, curved legs rise above the table tops and cap the corners with curved, vise-like grip. The leg shaping is somewhat similar to an ax handle or a bone. Legs have concave shaping outside edge between the table top and shelf. Casters are located underneath the bottom shelf of the cocktail table for mobility. Veneer placement is parquet-style on the rectangular cocktail table and end table. The oval chair side table and demilune sofa table have diamond match veneer placement on top and shelf. The flip in the cherry veneers paired with the veneer matching patterns reflects light in pretty ways.
- Stack by Seletti is a colorful reinterpretation of an old industrial standard. The metal modular cabinets let you create what you want, where you want it with exactly what you need. The modular pieces serve various functions such as a locker, safe, wardrobe, office drawers and filing cabinet. There is even a separate cubby for creating an open shelf where you would like one. The cabinets are stacked on a base that lets you create a one of a kind storage unit. With 9 cabinets in a variety of colors and 5 bases to choose from the possibilities are virtually endless.
- The Gama Sonic GS-104D Pagoda solar lamp post with two solar light fixtures is the perfect energy-saving and money-saving replacement for outdated electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting, and its design--inspired by the architecture of Eastern Asia--will add style and distinction wherever it's installed. Standing 89 inches tall, the rustproof cast-aluminum lamp post features two lanterns with a powder-coated black finish and requires no electrical wiring to set up. Just put the Pagoda GS-104D where you want it, and let the sun do the rest. Each lantern has an internal Lithium Ion battery and integrated solar panels. The battery pack charges when sunlight hits the panels. At dusk, eight bright-white LEDs per lantern will turn on automatically and shine through the glass panes for up to eight hours at a brightness of 180 lumens on a full solar charge--that's 360 lumens from all the lights combined. For longer run times, switch the brightness mode to low. In either mode, Gama Sonic's patented cone reflector enhances the glow. Each lantern's four monocrystalline silicon solar panels are protected by weather-resistant, cleanable tempered glass that helps ensure long-lasting reliability. The replaceable, plugged battery pack in each lantern is good for about 1,000 charges. Recharging speed varies based on weather conditions, but generally it takes about six hours of sunlight on the solar panels to achieve a full solar charge of the battery pack after it's been completely run down. For any unexpected issues, the Gama Sonic Pagoda GS-104D solar lamp post and light fixture is covered by a one-year warranty. Dimensions (L x W x H):11x29x89. Material: cast aluminum. Made in China. Lamp post stands 89 inches with 2 light fixtures each containing 4 solar panels, 8 bright-white LEDs, and Gama Sonic's light-enhancing cone reflector. Lights automatically turn on at dusk, shining at 180-lumen output per lantern for up to 8 hours on full solar charge of the fixture's Lithium Ion battery packs. Made from rustproof, powder-coated cast-aluminum; each lantern has real glass panes and measures 15 inches high by 9 inches long and wide.
- Similar itemAdd striking design to your interior with this Fan Stool from Tom Dixon. Machined birch wood spindles create its fan like base, casting a stunning silhouette into your living space. With a complementing black leather seat pad, its design is a dramatic sculptural take on the traditional British Windsor chair. A beautiful addition to any home it is available in two colours.Key features: * Material: birch, leather * Dimensions: H43xD40cm * Beautiful black birch fanned base * Black leather seat pad * Sculptural take on the traditional British Windsor chair
- Similar itemBryant Occasional features Danish post-modern designs using parquet and diamond-matched cherry veneers. Sculptured, curved legs rise above the table tops and cap the corners with curved, vise-like grip. The leg shaping is somewhat similar to an ax handle or a bone. Legs have concave shaping outside edge between the table top and shelf. Casters are located underneath the bottom shelf of the cocktail table for mobility. Veneer placement is parquet-style on the rectangular cocktail table and end table. The oval chair side table and demilune sofa table have diamond match veneer placement on top and shelf. The flip in the cherry veneers paired with the veneer matching patterns reflects light in pretty ways.
- Find Outdoor Lights at Target.com! This Aurora wall lantern will update the exterior of your home with its traditional and eye-catching design. Featuring a textured rust patina finish, this fixture will accommodate a variety of outdoor décor styles. With its easy installation and low upkeep requirements, this wall lantern will not disappoint. Size: .5". Color: Brown Patina.