- Similar itemThis urban pop art piece has a technological aspect to it, collaging numbers and icons over a distressed paint surface with small black figurines. The Move On 34 Giclee Print by The Artwork Factory is as cool as it is tough and rugged. 35” W x 35”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Move On 34 Giclée Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Giclee Print of an original acrylic painting, printed on smooth archival fine art paper with archival inks. Signed and Numbered. Limited Edition of 250. Paper size is 14"H x 14"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar itemОбои на рабочий стол. Обои london, город, фонарь, телефонная будка скачать.
- Similar itemLiz Innvar drew upon her knowledge of the Dutch Old Masters to modernize the traditional floral composition in a casual composition of freeform blooms. Using the opacity of gausche to achieve brilliantly saturated color, she carefully composed the arrangement of blue-toned flowers, accented with complementary hues, to create a serene mood. Our giclée reproduction is printed on stretched canvas with rustic staples for a snatched from the flea market look. Artist: Liz Innvar. Giclée print on stretched canvas. Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in China.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Street and townhouses crescent. London, England, United Kingdom,Part of a gallery of black and white pictures of Europe by professional photographer QT Luong, available as prints or for licensing.
- Similar item"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- Similar itemThe sensual allure of peony blooms blossoms bold and abstract in Irena Orlov's contemporary botanical painting. Manipulating photographic images and then lavishing the resulting image with painterly gesture and contrasting white on black color, she creates a brilliant interpretation of nature that borders on abstract. Our gorgeous giclée reproduction on paper captures the beauty of the original oil painting and is presented with a single white mat and a tulipwood frame finished in ebony. Each print is hand signed and numbered by the artist in a limited-release of 330 editions. Artist: Irena Orlov. Giclée print on paper. Hand signed and numbered by the artist. Numbered print of 330 editions. White mat. Tulipwood frame with ebony finish. Glass. Hang with D-rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.