- Similar itemArtist Emma Brooks moves the dog portrait into contemporary territory with this graphic silhouette of man's best friend, composed of prismatic triangles in a spectrum of vivid hues on stark white. Giclée reproduction of the Bennett's original composition is printed on stretched canvas, unframed for a modern, gallery-fresh look. Artist: Emma Brooks. Giclée prints on stretched canvas. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemIn this expressive, abstract composition Liz Jardine experimented with media and new ways of applying paint to canvas. Using multiple layers of gesso to create a very ground, she spilled on layers of acrylic paints, metallic glazes and ink, rotating and tilting the surface to allow the paints to drip and mix. Giclée print of the original is cleanly framed in a white ash with a hand-rubbed ebony finish. Artist: Liz Jardine. Giclée print. White ash frame with hand-rubbed ebony finish. Glass. Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in USA.
- Similar itemNo item description
- Street and townhouses crescent. London, England, United Kingdom,Part of a gallery of black and white pictures of Europe by professional photographer QT Luong, available as prints or for licensing.
- Giclee Print of an original acrylic painting, printed on smooth archival fine art paper with archival inks. Signed and Numbered. Limited Edition of 250. Paper size is 14"H x 14"W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Similar item"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's about learning to dance in the rain." I'm...
- Similar itemLiz Innvar drew upon her knowledge of the Dutch Old Masters to modernize the traditional floral composition in a casual composition of freeform blooms. Using the opacity of gausche to achieve brilliantly saturated color, she carefully composed the arrangement of blue-toned flowers, accented with complementary hues, to create a serene mood. Our giclée reproduction is printed on stretched canvas with rustic staples for a snatched from the flea market look. Artist: Liz Innvar. Giclée print on stretched canvas. Hang with D rings provided; do not hang with wire. Dust with dry cloth. Made in China.
- Rain in London, vintage-inspired fine art photograph. TITLE: Walking in London rain. This original fine art photograph is printed on premium Kodak Endura Metallic paper, with. rich and vibrant colours which has a beautiful almost three-dimensional feel. SIZE: 8 x10. CUSTOM SIZES: If you would like this print in another size simply contact me for a custom listing.
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.