- Design by David Hurn. Composition: Fine Art Giclée print, white frame, Acid-free 100% cotton paper. Details: Isle of Wight Festival, England. 1969 by David Hurn. Fine art giclée print on acid-free 100% cotton paper, white wooden frame. 150-piece edition. Authenticated. Measurements of photographic print only: 25,5 x 17 cm. Pop festivals bring out the wildest forms of dress sense. “Life as it unfolds in front of the camera is full of so much complexity, wonder and surprise that I find it unnecessary to create new realities. There is more pleasure, for me, in things as-they-are.” Measurements: Height: 10.92 inches Width: 14.24 inches.
- Similar itemThis urban pop art piece has a technological aspect to it, collaging numbers and icons over a distressed paint surface with small black figurines. The Move On 34 Giclee Print by The Artwork Factory is as cool as it is tough and rugged. 35” W x 35”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Move On 34 Giclée Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- Similar itemA sexy, grayscale graphic illustration of a woman's face is featured in the Siren Giclée Art Print. The deep red of her lips serves as a focal point and completes this very direct and bold image. Giclée print art is produced using a hi-resolution, large digital printer to ensure bright and bold colors for years to come. 30” W x 53”L. Made of poly cotton. Clean with dry cloth. Matte-finish. Siren Giclée Art Print Art is printed by The Artwork Factory in The Czech Republic.
- The colors of the sunset alter the mood of the forest, seemingly transforming it into a different land: a land of enchantment, where swirls of barely-visible spritely spirits twirl playfully around the trunks of the trees. This dreamy image is made in China and split into two MDF frames, each mounted with half of the photo on a piece of waterproof vinyl canvas. A diptych with each image intended for display directly adjacent to the other, the Lilac Enchantment Modern Wall Art Set comes fully assembled and ready to hang, though does not include hardware for mounting to a wall. To clean, simply wipe gently with a dry cloth. Product dimension: 19.68"W x 1"D x 19.68"H. Contemporary photography print set. Diptych: 2 individual frames intended for display adjacent to one another. Images printed on waterproof vinyl canvas. Waterproof viny, MDF; U.S.A;
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemNo item description
- Similar itemIn this expressive, abstract composition Liz Jardine experimented with media and new ways of applying paint to canvas. Using multiple layers of gesso to create a very ground, she spilled on layers of acrylic paints, metallic glazes and ink, rotating and tilting the surface to allow the paints to drip and mix. Giclée print of the original is cleanly framed in a white ash with a hand-rubbed ebony finish.
- Similar itemThe ideas explored in the artist's ''Motion Picture Series'' are related to motion and its effect on seeing. While the Bourret has been deeply moved over the years by images of the natural world created by the masters of ''straight photography'', those interpretations are for the most part still images, tranquil and inherently passive. Bourret pursues an interpretation that involves a more active role in seeing the world. We are rarely impartial or passive viewers, but instead our views of the world are dependent on our involvement, our emotions, and our motion. These photographs, developed over the course of the past year, are the result of an active involvement with the landscape. The motion of the camera across the landscape reduces its content to its simplest elements of color and form. No details, just color and shapes, a sense of movement, and of possibility. Limited edition pigment print on archival rag paper of 25. Paper size is 24''H x 30''W. Dimensions refer to image size.
- Designed by a husband and wife team, our giclee prints are inspired by the ones we love. Motifs comes from family, nature, animals, old things, children's art and folk art. All prints are hand painted first, and then giclee printed in the Blue Ridge Mountains of North Georgia. 8.5 inches high x 10 inches wide. Print on wood backing with wood frame finished in distressed oxford gray. All art prints are made to order. A 3-5 week lead time (or sooner) is required. This is a hand made product. Slight variations in color and finish are considered part of the charm of hand made artisan frame. This is a reproduction art piece. This is a custom order. All sales are final.