- London Undercover's yellow umbrella is the perfect antidote to gloomy weather. It's expertly handmade in the UK from recycled materials, and is shaped with a sturdy whangee-bamboo cane handle and tip. The quick release button is a considered feature.
- London Undercovers black telescopic umbrella is a stylish accessory that will stand the test of time. Its made by hand in the UK from recycled materials, with a natural whangee-bamboo cane handle and tip for a sense of refinement. The 10-rib frame opens quickly with an orange release button.
- London Undercover's distinguished designs turn the essential umbrella into a sartorial statement. This solid navy design is handmade in London using recycled materials, and accented with a natural bamboo handle and tip. The telescopic release button ensures it opens quickly for sudden downpours.?
- London Undercover's forest-green umbrella is a seamless fusion of form and function. It's made from recycled materials in the label's London workshop, and tipped with a natural bamboo handle and tip. A simple release button ensures effortless opening.?
- People also likedJamie Milestone launched London Undercover in 2008 to firmly establish the umbrella as a fashion accessory. This black telescopic design is handmade with a standout maple-wood cane handle and tip, and a 10-rib frame that opens with the signature orange release button.?
London Undercover City Gent Lifesaver Umbrella
Navy umbrella with malacca wood handle and beech wood stick. Contrasting orange elastic fastening, metal tip. 100% nylon; shaft: beech wood; handle: malacca wood. Handmade in London, England.
- Like it to get in stock alerts