- Black semi-sheer jersey. Scoop neck, racer back, breast pocket. Slips on. 100% rayon. Hand wash
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: lightweight sweater, crêpe, leopard design, mid rise, no appliqués, no fastening, no pockets, unlined, a-line style.
- Similar itemBlack cotton blend ankle boot from Gareth Pugh featuring an outer low bag slouchy layered design with back concealed zip fastening, pointed toe, and black leather sole. Has an ankle high leather underlay with back silver-tone zip fastening, 6" wedge heel, and 2" concealed platform.
- Similar itemBlack leather ankle boots from Cinzia Araia featuring a peep toe, a cut-out front, stitch detailing and a high wedge heel.
- Similar itemCozy in a mini? That's pretty much our fall mantra. The Warm and Fuzzy Skirt has an A-line silhouette, front pockets, back exposed zipper, and comes in a heavyweight tartan plaid fabric. Fully lined. Pair it with thigh-highs and a wide brim hat to go the mod route, or combat boots with a distressed tee and moto jacket for a good-girl-gone-plaid look. Polyester/Wool. Runs true to size. Hand Wash Cold. Imported.
- Similar itemLoose-fitting tank with raw-edge detailing, tonal grosgrain detail at side seams & an uneven hemline in a faded ombré dye. Scoop neck. Uneven hemline is longer at back. Semi-sheer. Color: Dark Wash. 100% rayon. Handmade in the U.S.A.
- Leopard-print calf hair, black leather . Zip fastening along back. Fabric1: 100% calf hair; fabric2: 100% leather (Lamb); lining: 52% viscose, 48% cotton. Specialist clean
- Similar itemThe designer’s signature muscle tee in semi-sheer slub jersey. Scoop neck. Sleeveless. Ribbed neckline & arm openings. Slouchy, relaxed fit. Color: Black. 63% rayon, 37% silk. Also available in Ivory.
- Rebecca MinkoffSonny Embossed Wedge BootieDetailsShiny croc-embossed leather bootie by Rebecca Minkoff. Approx. 4 1/4"H shaft with back zip and side pull tabs. 4" contoured stacked wedge. Slit cutouts at vamp. Peep toe. Cushioned memory insole. Leather lining and sole. "Sonny" is imported. Designer About Rebecca Minkoff:Rebecca Minkoff began her career with a five-piece apparel line in 2001, introducing handbags in 2005 to enormous acclaim (she re-introduced a ready-to-wear collection in 2009). Her designs reflect a casual and playful style with an understated edge.