- Black calf leather ankle boot from Alexander McQueen with an almond toe, a gold-tone buckle detail, a zip at the side, detailed curved stitching along the sides, a platform measuring 25mm and a curved stiletto heel measuring 110mm. You walk on 85mm. True to size. Leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemRed cashmere cardigan from Cruciani featuring a ribbed roll neck, long sleeves, ribbed cuffs, a zip fastening and a ribbed hem.
- A scaled down Cambridge Satchel bag rendered in sturdy leather. Polished, silver tone hardware and buckle closures on the front. The top flap protects 2 unlined compartments. Adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 20oz / 0.57kg. Made in United Kingdom. Measurements Height: 7in / 18cm Length: 11in / 28cm Depth: 2in / 5cm Strap drop: 20in / 51cm Handle drop: 2in / 5cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Pedro Lourenço puts a high-fashion spin on the much-loved peplum silhouette with this bicolour skirt. Texture-clashing velvet crepe and leather it's a directional alternative to a cocktail dress.
- Compact but still high-impact, this mini version of the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli satchel boasts the square shape and signature zippers in a size that's perfect for traveling light. Details 3.1 Phillip Lim stamped leather satchel. Brushed golden hardware. Removable, adjustable crossbody strap; 20" drop. Folded top handles with keeper; 2" drop. Flap top with pinch-lock clasp. Functional exterior zips expand square shape. Interior leather zip panel; canvas lining. 8"H x 8 1/2"W x 3"D; weighs approx. 2lbs. Imported.
- With their well-loved line of shoe designs, Tod's is one fashion house no style-savvy woman should ever forgo. Soft suede upper. Tapered almond toe. Concealed side zip closure with polished gunmetal pull. Leather band with buckle detail at shaft opening. Supple leather lining. Treaded rubber sole. 3½'' Synthetic stiletto heel with signature treaded detail. Shaft measures 4'' tall and 11'' around widest point. All measurements are approximate. Leather / Rubber; Italy;
- Give your new season wardrobe a directional update with this pencil skirt from Raquel Allegra. A stretch-knit back panel enables you to take on busy city days with ease while the indigo leather front makes a bold statement against neutral separates.
- This tangier, long sleeve Opening Ceremony sweater features a knit construction with an exposed zipper going down the front. Exposed front zip. 65% Rayon viscose, 35% polyamide. Unlined. Made in the USA.
- Giuseppe ZanottiBuckled Leather Ankle BootDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti matte calfskin ankle boot. 3" stacked heel. Side gussets at vamp. Slender almond toe. Front buckled strap. Leather lining and sole. Made in Italy. Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti: San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.