- When you're seeking a sophisticated flat, the Dr. Scholl's Tivoli Tan and Black Leopard Pony Fur Pointed Flats step up to the challenge! These office-worthy shoes have a genuine calf hair upper in tan and black leopard print, with d'Orsay cutouts at the sides. Pointed toe includes an adjustable belted accent. 0.25"" rubber heel. Cushioned insole. Rubber sole has nonskid markings. Available in whole and half sizes. Measurements are for a size 6. Calf hair upper. Balance man made materials. Imported.
- A pretty floral lace-like print lends a feminine look to Marc by Marc Jacobs cotton-silk sundress - Black cotton-silk with allover print, V-neckline, thick black straps, metal back zip, pleated skirt - Fitted top, full skirt - Team with a chunky necklace and strappy sandals
- Similar itemClassic Cathedral Go gothic—architecture that is—with this charming piece from Zentique. The Notre Dame Iron Decoration Painting is a lovely way to dress up your home with a piece of French history. With an image of the iconic Notre Dame cathedral, this wall art features vintage-style postcard detailing on weathered metal. A simple string at top allows you to hang it with ease. Let it add an international touch to your country home, or use it to fulfill your francophile desires in a whimsical space. Très chic! Iron 13" x 22" Made in China
- Similar itemThe Two Fridas, c.1939 by Frida Kahlo is an Art Print. This art print displays sharp, vivid images with a high degree of color accuracy. A member of the versatile family of art prints, this high-quality reproduction represents the best of both worlds: quality and affordability. Art prints are created on paper similar to that of a postcard or greeting card using a digital or offset lithography press. Iconic Mexican painter Frida Kahlo (1907- 1954) created striking artworks that were a visual diary of a lifetime of physical and emotional pain and her turbulent marriage to fellow artist Diego Rivera. A polio survivor, Kahlo was gravely injured in a bus accident at age 18, and began painting in bed during her year-long convalescence. Kahlo suffered through 30 subsequent operations and a partial amputation of her right leg. She expressed much of her anguish through penetrating self-portraits that were intentionally Naïve, and filled with the bright colors and flattened forms of the Mexican folk art she adored. During her lifetime, Kahlo created more than 200 paintings, drawings and sketches, and was the first woman to sell a painting to the world-renowned Louvre Museum in Paris. Dimensions: 0.2" wide x 14" long/deep x 11" high. Material: Paper. Made in the USA. Care Instructions : Quality construction ensures lasting durability. Clean with a dry towell. Made in the USA. Paper.
- Similar itemAn immaculate choice for dressy days, David Komas fit and flare sheath features contemporary black colorblock paneling and peek-a-boo contrast pleats - Blush with black detailing, round neckline, sleeveless, exposed full-length back zip - Fitted top, full skirt - Team with a leather jacket, heels and diamond earrings
- This stylish pointed toe flat will be the focal point of your ensemble. Leather or crackled patent leather upper. Wide elastic strap adds comfort. T-strap design with adjustable buckle closure at ankle. Leather lining. Lightly cushioned footbed. Rubber sole. Imported. Measurements: ; Heel Height: 3 4 in ; Weight: 7 oz ; Product measurements were taken using size 7.5, width M. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
- The inimitable blogger, illustrator and photographer Garance Dore has launched her collection of stylish notebooks, greeting cards and calendars in collaboration with Rifle Paper Co., and it's everything fans have come to expect from the talented fashionista. Witty, pretty and cool, this set of two notebooks features one patterned in a geo print and foil and one in chic black and white with the words "oui" on one side, "non" on the other-perfect for the savvy woman on the go. Brand: RIFLE PAPER CO. Style Name: Rifle Paper Co. x Garance Dore 'Oui' Pocket Notebooks (Set of 2). Style Number: 1111605. 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"; 64 unlined pages each; Paper; By Rifle Paper Co; ; made in the USA
- Similar itemA tattoo-inspired print informs this ladylike dress from RED Valentino - Round neck, short sleeves, drop waist, pleated full skirt, mini-length - Fluid silhouette - Style with neutral-hued heels and a leather clutch
- Vibrant blooms pattern these stylish, snake-embossed leather flats designed with a pointy toe, low heel and elasticized topline. A pillowy footbed and flexible rubber sole make these super-comfortable flats perfect for all-day wear. Brand: Hispanitas. Style Name: Hispanitas 'Petunia' Floral Print Leather Pointy Toe Flat (Women). Style Number: 1058644. Leather upper and lining/rubber sole; By Hispanitas; made in Spain; Women's Shoes;