- Similar itemSocks by ASOS Collection 80% Cotton, 18% Polyamide, 2% Elastane Cable knit design Stretch ribbed cuffs Ankle length Machine wash.
- Similar itemEco white is a key trend for this Spring and Summer. This Emily is a cropped loose knit jumper with three quarter sleeves. Layer over an organic cotton vest paired with skinny jeans or a pencil skirt. Fabric: 45% Cotton and 55% banana fibre. Care instructions: This hand knitted garment needs and deserves special care. Wash by hand separately in cold water with a gentle detergent and lay flat to dry. Store folded and never hang as this will cause the loose knit to stretch. Producer: Hand knitted in Nepal by KTS. Length: S (8-10) 44cm M (12) 45cm L (14-16) 46cm.
- Similar itemSaint Laurent white cotton foldover ankle socks embellished with silver tube beads. Available in White. Cotton. Hand wash Made in Italy.
- Similar itemSlouchy pullover with dropped shoulders, in a tight & heavy cotton knit. Crew neck. Long sleeves. Ribbed trim. Relaxed fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Also available in Mint.
- Similar itemNovelty ankle sock. Ruffle detail at opening. One size fits most. 89% Organic Cotton/ 9% Nylon/ 2% Elastane. Machine wash. Imported.
- Similar itemAllSaints scripted buttons, signature cowl, elasticated hem. Oversized. 100% Cotton. Delicate wash. Made in: China. To keep your new garment looking its best, we recommend to follow the instructions on the care label carefully and choose the cleaning method suggested. If hand wash is endorsed, wash the knitwear separately in cold water, using a special wool or mild laundering detergent. Reshape whilst damp, cool iron on the reverse and dry the garment flat. Do not use water if the label recommends dry clean only. Store your knitwear folded and flat. If necessary, use padded hangers. Minimise pilling by rubbing your clothes as little as possible, only washing garments inside out and using a mild laundry detergent. Please be aware that pilling is a natural effect that can result from abrasion and friction during wear, and does therefore not constitute a quality defect. To remove pilling use a pilling comb, fabric shaver or de-fuzzing machine with great care to avoid damaging the garment.
- Similar itemFree your soles from boring socks! Using their own special dyes and some French savoir-faire, Bonne Maison creates super-soft cotton socks covered in intricate patterns, from florals and polka dots to palm trees and bunnies. Patterned socks. 82% cotton, 16% polyamide, 2% elastane. Made in France.
- Similar itemGina Pullover by Rag & Bone. Wide neck pullover sweater with drop shoulders & long sleeves in an open knit of contrasting stripes. Wide, rounded neck. Dropped shoulders. Long sleeves. Textured, open knit. Contrasting stripes. Solid hem. Slightly relaxed fit. Color: Black. 70% Viscose, 30% Polyamide. Contrast: 100% Cotton.
- Similar itemA gorgeous, hand knitted jumper with a classic cable knit pattern and three-quarter length sleeves. This jumper is designed for spring and summer and is knitted with soft cotton yarn. A timeless addition to your wardrobe!Our hand knitted jumpers require special care when washing. Learn more. Material: 100% Cotton. Length: Garment is 64cm long in size 12 (M)