- Similar itemSuede round toe ankle boot with center seam stitching, thin covered platform and silver-tone side zip. 4.75" heel (120mm) Leather sole. Available in Beige. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemTop by Ganni Made from a cotton blend. Loose knit finish. Button placket. Slouchy shape. Relaxed fit.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: v-neckline, sleeveless, logo detail, no pockets, lined interior, rear closure, zip closure, crêpe, multicolor pattern.
- Similar itemLady-like silhouette with fold-over turn clasp closure. Hidden zipper top closure. Inside features single zip and dual slip pockets. Man-made materials with gold-tone hardware. Imported. Approx. 11" L x 9" H x 2" D.
- Similar itemUpdated cardigan. Loose knit composition. Contrast ribbed trim detail at collar. Great for lounging. Relaxed fit. Open front. Long sleeves. Front pouch pockets. Trim at hem. Model Measurements: 5'9", 34-23-34, size XS. 95% Rayon. 5% Spandex. Thick and durable. Keeps warmth in. Fabric drapes easily. Made in the USA.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: Miss Sweety. Color: Light Green, Light Blue, Materials: PU, Size: One Size: Top Length: 20cm / 7.9", Bottom Length: 16.5cm / 6.5", Height: 15cm / 5.9", Bottom Width: 7.5cm / 3", Strap: 120cm / 47.2", Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Polyester. Details: crêpe, multicolor pattern, round collar, long sleeves, no appliqués, no pockets, side closure, zip closure, lined interior.
- Giuseppe ZanottiHigh-Heel Banded Peep-Toe Cage Bootie, WhiteDetailsGiuseppe Zanotti smooth calfskin bootie.4 3/4" covered stiletto heel.1/2" platform; 4 1/4" equiv.6"H shaft; 10 1/4" opening.Peep toe.Banded cage vamp.Chunky golden back zip with tassel pull.Leather lining and lightly padded insole.Leather sole.Made in Italy.Designer About Giuseppe Zanotti:San Mauro Pascoli, a small village on Italy's Adriatic Riviera, is renowned for its fine cobblers. It's also the birthplace of designer Giuseppe Zanotti, whose collection of breathtakingly beautiful shoes also exhibits the quality craftsmanship worthy of his hometown's heritage. The Giuseppe Zanotti line debuted 1994, and since the beginning, the designer has included a jeweler, embroiderer, and heel expert on his staff.
- Similar itemComposition: 68% Viscose, 28% Polyamide, 4% Elastane. Details: jersey, multicolor pattern, v-neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, no fastening, stretch.