- Similar itemChristian Louboutin black suede platform Lady Daf Mary Jane pump. Approximately 6.25" stiletto heel (160mm), 55mm covered platform Taper toe. Adjustable Mary Jane strap. Signature red leather sole. Made in Italy.
- Similar itemOne of the designer's signature silhouettes. A uniquely Chalayan take on the classic button front shirt with structured, tonal piping on each sleeve for an exaggerated shape. Band collar. Hidden placket. Button front. Raglan seams. 3/4 length sleeves with button cuffs. Sheer, gauze panel on each sleeve. Tonal piping on each sleeve for volume. Shaping darts at bust. Curved hem. Straight fit. Color: White. 100% cotton. Made in Italy.
- Navy blue wool blazer from Jean Paul Gaultier featuring peaked lapels, a double breasted front fastening, long sleeves, button cuffs, flap pockets, a fitted waist and a polka dot lining. Circa SS 1991. Please note that vintage items are not new and therefore might have minor imperfections.
- rag bone/JEANMid-Rise Pop Paneled Leggings, PlymouthDetailsDenim with leather panels. Mid rise sits high on hip, approx. 8". Back patch pockets. Fitted through skinny legs. 30" approx. inseam. 10" approx. leg opening. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Cotton/polyurethane. Made in USA of Japanese material. Shown styled with Giuseppe Zanotti Snake-Embossed Leather Pump in BlackDesigner About Rag Bone: Evoking the image of a turn-of-the-century peddler, Rag Bone was founded in 2001 with a focus on fundamentals in design and fabrication. Their denim-centric collection abounds with utilitarian-yet-elegant silhouettes in neutral shades that echo those in classic work wear. A deep commitment to history and the skills of generations of artisans has kept their operation entirely based in the US, ensuring their vision of the American marketplace.
- TheoryPitella Flat-Front Lambskin LeggingsDetailsTheory Pitella-style leggings in Extension leather. Mid rise. Flat front. Skinny, paneled legs. Waistband. Hook/zip closure. Lambskin. Imported of French material. Model's measurements: Height 5'9"/175cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 25"/64cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About Theory: Founded in 1997 by Andrew Rosen, New York-based Theory redefined the modern contemporary category. Exceptional fit, high-quality fabrics, and sleek silhouettes for both men and women have made Theory designs go-to staples in stylish closets around the globe.
- Similar itemBlue linen blend double breasted blazer from Gucci featuring notched lapels, long sleeves, button cuffs, a double breasted front fastening, a rear central vent, multiple front welt details, front flap pockets, heart print silk blend lining.
- Embrace sizzling temperatures in a breezy cotton gauze blouse. Semi-sheer textural cotton exudes feminine charm with a ruffle neckline, surrounding blanket stitch trim and beaded tassels that flow from bias binding at neckline. Fullness of front and back body panel feeds from neckline binding and finishes in a flattering shirttail hem. Front button down loop placket offers ease in summer dressing.
- Similar itemStandout designs are what Giuseppe Zanotti does best. So why not add a little extra style to your step with these bombastic pumps? Suede upper. Almond toe. Leather lining. Leather sole. 2'' Suede covered platform. 7'' Suede covered heel. All measurements are approximate. Suede; Italy;
- Similar itemThe Stretch leggings from designer AG Jeans is the ultimate pair of skinny jeans; the stretch fabric allows for a super skinny fit which hugs every curve for a flattering feminine shape. These designer women's jeans have a durable, super soft finish for comfortable, relaxed luxe, a wardrobe staple that will last for seasons to come. Stretch leggings. Ankle length. Button with fly zip fastening. Classic five pocket design. Designer tag on rear wasitband. Super skinny fit. Mid rise. 63% cotton, 33% polyester, 4% lycra.