- Whether youre exploring a forest or the hustle and bustle of a sprawling metropolis, pack this grey sweater by Sugarhill Boutique! An oval portrait of a brown deer, framed with yellow and white flowers and green leaves, emboldens the simple knit of this long-sleeved pullover, a cute companion for all your travels. Each of this Brighton company's carefully crafted designs is inspired by the founding siblings' travels. Kawaii, Quirky, Darling, Critters, Woodland Creature Long Sleeve Deer, Far, Wherever You Are Sweater by Sugarhill Boutique in Grey for Casual occasions.
- This two tone leather Cambridge Satchel has magnetic buckle closures and an enameled logo stud on the front. The top flap protects 2 unlined compartments and a card window. Adjustable shoulder strap and top handle. Polished, silver tone hardware. Dust bag included. Leather: Cowhide. Weight: 31oz / 0.88kg. Made in Great Britain. MEASUREMENTS Height: 9in / 23cm Length: 13in / 33.5cm Depth: 3in / 7.5cm Strap drop: 20in / 51cm. Available sizes: One Size
- Similar itemBoots. by. Park Lane. Made from suede. Notched cuff. Pin buckle strap detail. Round toe shape.
- Paige DenimQuinn Two-Tone Stretch Skinny JeansDetailsPaige Denim Quinn skinny twill jeans with contrast side stripes.Approx. measurements: 8" rise; 10 1/4" leg openings; 30" inseam.Two front detail pockets and two pocketsButton/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of Italian material.Paige Denim sizing: 0=24/25, 2=26, 4=27, 6=28, 8=29, 10=30, 12=31, 14=32Model's measurements: Height 5'10"/177cm, bust 31"/79cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2.Designer About Paige:Paige Adams-Geller utilized her insider's knowledge as a top denim fit model to launch her eponymous line in 2004. Combining Southern California casual with sophistication and unparalleled fit, Paige uses the highest-quality materials to craft trendsetting styles with carefully considered, unexpected details like contoured waistbands and forward-sitting side seams. Paige followed the launch of her women's line with a men's line in late 2004.
- Similar itemrianSigne Zipped Envelope Satchel Bag, CognacDetailsRian soft leather envelope satchel bag with light golden hardware.Rolled top handles with 6 1/2" drop.Removable shoulder strap with 19 1/2" adjustable drop.Zip top closure with double pulls.Interior, ikat print lining; one zip pocket and two open pockets.Exterior, two zippers close front envelope flap with golden plate.Concealed open pocket under flap.Metal feet protect bottom of bag.10"H x 14 1/2"W x 5"D; bag weighs 2 lb. 2 oz."Signe" is imported.Designer About rian:Seattle-based designer Rian Berry launched his first eponymous handbag collection in 2004, and the Poverty Flats line followed in 2008. Named for and inspired by a rugged, rural tract in Oregon, close to where Berry grew up, Poverty Flats by rian bags feature distressed, washed materials, relaxed silhouettes, and vintage appeal. The rian by rian line, on the other hand, takes a more urbane, upscale approach. Rian Berry's background as a painter shines through in playful takes on color, geometry, mixed leathers, and unique hardware. Signature pieces include totes, hobos, duffels, and crossbody bags, as well as wallets, clutches, and backpacks.
- Similar itemWool-blend jumper with deer detail. Scoop neckline. Long sleeves. Stepped hemline. Ribbing at cuffs and hem. Our model is 5ft 11” and is wearing a US size M.
- Similar itemBrown calf leather biker boots from Société Anonyme featuring a round toe, two detachable buckle fastening straps, elasticated panels at the opening, a low block heel and a ridged rubber sole.
- 7 For All MankindThe Skinny Slim Illusion, White DetailsThe 7 For All Mankind Skinny cut pants in twill.8" rise.Fitted through skinny legs; 10 1/4" leg openings.Approx. 30 1/2" inseam.Five-pocket style.Button/zip front; belt loops.Cotton/spandex.Made in USA of imported material.Shown styled with Sophia Webster Lola Contrast-Heel Point-Toe Pump in White/BlackModel's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 34"/86cm, dress size US 2. Designer About 7 For All Mankind:The very in-demand label 7 For All Mankind was introduced in 2000 by Michael Glasser, Peter Koral, and Jerome Dahan. Affectionately called "Sevens" by fans, this denim line features jeans, shorts, and jackets that flatter.
- Vintage brown leather satchel from The Cambridge Satchel Company featuring a front flap closure, a detachable and adjustable shoulder strap, a luggage tag window at the front, two buckle fastening front straps and two interior compartments.