- People also likedCovered in soft teal velvet, this chair is a nod to midcentury style. Proudly handcrafted in the USA with button-tufting on the back for a dose of cushy comfort. Handcrafted in the USA. Buyer's note: "I love that this '50s-inspired armchair adds a bright splash of color to a room," says buyer Kate Nedelka. Furniture > Chairs > Club Chairs. Frame, mahogany finish; upholstery, teal.
- People also likedThis stylish modern accent chair will add a classy flair to your living room decor. The extra-tall, flared backrest is a regal touch that is also ideal for maintaining good posture, while the button-tufted upholstery's neutral beige color complements a huge variety of existing styles and color schemes. The seat and back of this accent chair are filled with high-density polyurethane foam, making this a comfortable spot for reading or relaxing. Details: Birch lumber frame Black stained wood legs Linen fabric upholstery Neutral beige color Button tufted, extra-tall backrest High density polyurethane foam cushioning (CA117 flame retardant) Non-marking feet Dimensions: Overall: 47.25 inches high x 21.25 inches wide x 23 inches deep Seat: 20 inches high x 21.25 inches wide x 18 inches deep Color: Beige.
- People also likedThis stylish Seine armchair with sweeping curves is covered in fabric of your own choice allowing you to tie through with any chosen scheme. 8m of fabric will be required contact customer services for more info on how to purchase this item (please note price excludes material).
- People also likedInspired by mid-century glam, the Wayne chair lends a demure accent to modern interiors. Four sleek tapered legs support this tufted high-back seat. 55% linen/45% cotton. Ivory upholstery. Down-wrapped cushion. Oak legs with walnut finish. 29.5"W x 27"D x 37"H. Seat Height: 17" Arm Height: 19"
- People also likedDeep tobacco aged leather armchair reminiscent of the chairs found in Gentleman's club lounges. A fabulously decadent chair which will age with grace and sophistication.
I love chairs
- Like it to save to your profile