- T by Alexander WangReversible Pebbled Bomber JacketDetailsPebbled leather reverses to fabric.Stand collar; long sleeves.Zip front.Open and zip pockets on left arm.Cropped with boxy fit.Approx. 22 1/2"L from shoulder to hem.Calfskin; nylon.Professional leather clean.Imported.Designer About T by Alexander Wang:New York-based designer Alexander Wang introduced T by Alexander Wang in 2009, just two years after debuting his acclaimed self-named collection. This diffusion line is known for relaxed minimalism in essentials such as draped skirts, pants, tanks, and long tops.
- Grey wool-mohair blend leopard embroidered jumper from McQ By Alexander McQueen featuring a crew neck, long sleeves, a loose fit and a ribbed hem and cuffs.
- Similar itemSuede ankle boots with outer ankle side zip and leather tassel detailing. Plain round toe and stitched paneling with a stacked wooden heel and pull-on tab at back. Treaded rubber out-sole. Fully leather lined interior. 1/2" Platform height. 3" Stacked heel. Dust bag included. 100% Leather, made in Italy.
- The slim-fit of Citizens of Humanity's 'Emerson' boyfriend jeans makes them a flattering pair on all figures. With inset seams to lengthen and slim, this distressed blue style is relaxed through the thigh and tapered at the ankle. Roll the cuffs and wear them with a shirt and loafers on warm days. Zipper fly, button fastening. Belt loops, five pockets. 98% Cotton, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Kaslin R style in Yinter ribbed knit. Crew neckline. Raglan long sleeves. Relaxed silhouette. Hem covers hip. Viscose/nylon/merino wool; dry clean only. Imported of Italian material.
- Similar itemDKNYPrinted Elbow-Sleeve Boxy JacketDetailsDKNY goes "prints" charming on a boxy jacket for undeniable perk.Printed jacket by DKNY.Approx. measurements: 21"L from shoulder to hem in front, 21 1/2"L in back.Round neckline; zip-front.Elbow sleeves, 10"L.Boxy silhouette.Cotton; dry clean.Imported.Model's measurements: Height 5'9.5"/176cm, bust 32"/81cm, waist 23"/58cm, hips 33.5"/85cm, dress size US 0/2. Shown styled with Diane von Furstenberg JULES crossed ankle strap sandal in blackDesigner About DKNY:American designer Donna Karan introduced the DKNY collection in 1989 as a more affordable alternative to her namesake line. It's been rumored that she started DKNY after a fruitless search for jeans, and while the line does feature perfect-fit denim, it also includes a full range of looks from office-friendly day wear to after-hours party frocks.
- Similar itemAlexander Wang has it down when it comes to super cool off-duty staples. These dark brown-black ankle boots have a chunky stacked heel and elasticated side panels for added ease. The distressed finish and textured-leather keep them tough after dark too. 85mm-3.5" heel. Upper: Calf leather. Almond toe. Elasticated sides. Rubber insole, leather sole.
- Similar itemA tapered leg with effortless appeal, True Religion keeps the boyfriend jean a figure-centric staple. Classically hued in blue, distressed detail and a sensual slouch will work for day with lightweight tees and urban kicks. Zipper fly, button fastening. Five pockets, belt loops. 92% Cotton, 6% Elastomultiester, 2% Elastane. Machine wash.
- Similar itemLeather ankle boots with outer side zip and leather tassel detailing. Plain round toe and stitched paneling with a stacked wooden heel and pull-on tab at back. Grip rubber out-sole. Fully leather lined interior. Comes in matte black with contrast brown outsole. 1/2" Platform height. 3" Stacked heel. 100% Leather, made in Italy. Dust bag included.