- Similar itemCrafted in the U.S. of oxidized-silver-plated brass, Dannijo's Zoya necklace features a flexible geometric-link centerpiece embellished with clear Swarovski crystals and white imitation pearls. Tipped with dangling fine-curb-chain fringe, the sparkling centerpiece anchors a sturdy round-link chain. Engraved logo tag at clasp. Round, baguette, marquise-shaped, and pear-shaped clear Swarovski crystals. Imitation white resin pearls. Oxidized-silver-plated brass. 19.5\" with 3.5\" jump chain, 3.0\"centerpiece length x 4.0\" centerpiece width (approximately). Oversized lobster clasp. Made in U.S.
- Similar itemThe Lite Felt Hiro Trilby is made from crushable and water repellant Lite Felt material. This classic shape features a teardrop crown and oval metal Kangol pin logo.
- Similar itemLavish Lace Blouse, from our Fall 16 collection, in Pearl. Sheer blouse with V neckline and blouson sleeves with buttoned cuffs. Lace sleeves and bodice with gathered flare throughout empire waistline in silk georgette. Scalloped eyelash lace trim at hem. Comes with a separate silk cami in nude.
- Designer: marc by marc jacobs necklace drop: 20.75 in color: gold chain width: 4 mm size: n/a brand: marc by marc jacobs made in: unknown. Style: chain fabric content: metal, faux crystal, enamel country/region of manufacture: unknown total length: approximately 41 in upc: does not apply isbn: does not apply ean: does not apply size: n/acolor: gold-tone, olive, whitemade in: unknown.fabric content: metal, faux crystal, enamelitem specifics & details: versatile necklace for everyday wear. Gold-tone plated metal construction. Rolo link chain. Faceted faux crystal stations. Interspersed enamel stations read, ""marc by marc jacobs.""spring clasp closure.measurements*:total length: approximately 41 innecklace drop: 20.75 inchain width: 4 mm*please refer to measurements above as the item may have been alteredcondition: pre-owned. This item is in good condition. Faint scuffs on hardware due to nature of metal. Very faint hairline scratches throughout due to nature of materials. No other visible signs of wear and tear.sku: 169697
- Similar itemRed rabbit fur felt trilby hat from Borsalino. Color: Red. Gender: Female. Material: Rabbit Fur Felt.
- Similar itemCrafted of black sandwashed silk crepe, Ulla Johnson's Charlotte blouse is punctuated at front, back, and sleeves with semi-sheer dobby stripes and inset with crochet. The blouse is embellished at hem with scalloped eyelet. Square neck. Three-quarter-length layered sleeves. Concealed side zip closure. Available in Raven (black). 100% silk. Dry clean. Imported.
- Similar itemRhodium plated brass. Swarovski crystals. Synthetic stones. ABS. Wool backing. Clasp closure . Handmade in Italy
- Similar itemThe Season Hats' leather brimmed trilbies remain their best selling hats. They are versatile, flattering, easy to wear, modern and luxurious. This new SS16 version incorporates the high quality hand woven Panama straw and European leather that are The Season Hat's trademarks. To add a lustrous detail we have incorporated hand inlaid Swarovski pearls into the band. Nestled into the leather, these pearls act as a luxurious stud...an embellishment that keeps the piece modern and luxurious. Style it with jeans, and a light jacket for a luxury city wear look, or dress it up with a luxurious skirt and blouse combo as a stylish alternative to a headpiece for weddings and races. This is a genuinely versatile luxury piece that will be a wardrobe staple for years to come. LEATHER: Clean and condition only with cleaners designed for leather specifically. Leather can withstand showers, but avoid drenching. Should your leather headpiece get wet, dry with a soft white cloth and allow to air dry avoiding direct sunlight and heat. If your headpiece has a leather crown, dry on a hat form if possible to prevent shrinking. Alternatively use acid free tissue paper or clean white cloths to stuff the hat to help it keep shape – change the stuffing regularly to speed drying. The process of laser cutting creates a burned residue on the edges of the materials cut. While every effort is made to ensure that this is removed from our pieces, we strongly advise you never to let light fabrics come into contact with these cut edges. PANAMA STRAW: Panama is a natural fibre and therefore will have natural inconsistencies. With reasonable care, Panama will last well. The Panama should not be crushed. Pick up hats including panama by the brim, not by the crown. Panama was originally used as protection from the sun so do not use as a rain hat. However, in the showery British Isles, if you are caught in a shower, and your Panama gets wet, let it air dry naturally, with crown and brim in the proper shape.
- Similar itemHandcrafted in India of white sandwashed silk crepe, Ulla Johnson's Charlotte blouse is punctuated at the front, back, and sleeves with semi-sheer dobby stripes and crochet insets. The semi-sheer blouse is trimmed at the hem with scalloped eyelet. Handmade. Square neck. Three-quarter-length layered sleeves. Concealed side zip closure. Available in White. 100% silk. Dry clean. Made in India.