- A zip off neoprene dickey adds futuristic appeal to this marled wool Veronica Beard coat. The double breasted placket is accented with an exposed, off center zip, and ribbed trim defines the shawl collar, hem, and cuffs. Leather trimmed pockets lay at the hips. Long sleeves. Lined. Fabric: Wool felt. 80% wool/15% nylon/5% cashmere. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Measurements Length: 22in / 56cm, from shoulder Measurements from size 4. Available sizes: 0,2,4,6,8
- Similar itemThis vintage Louis Vuitton clutch from What Goes Around Comes Around features the signature embossed Epi leather in black with an oversized shape, front flap and gold lock hardware. Front lock closure. Material: Epi Leather. Color: Black. Condition: Good. Circa: 2000. Date stamp: VI1020. Ultra Suede Interior. Interior Zip Pocket. Wristlet Strap. Made in France. For an in-person viewing please contact one of our Stylists.
- Pay tribute to LA's most famous heavy metal band in this black cropped top by Prince Peter. Boasting a faded, vintage wash and a Metallica graphic to the front, this slightly oversized t-shirt has a scooped neck and short, capped sleeves. E.D. 50% Cotton, 50% Modal.
- Similar itemBlack suede pumps from Alexander McQueen featuring a peep toe with a gold-tone gem encrusted punk skull detail, a semi concealed platform with a stud embellishment and a suede covered chunky heel.
- Salvatore FerragamoCocktail Kameron Crystal Clutch Bag, Nero BlackDetailsSalvatore Ferragamo satin clutch with silvertone hardware.Box-chain shoulder strap tucks inside; 22" drop.Metal framed rectangular design.Engraved bar push-lock closure.Floral crystal embellishment.Inside, suede lining and slip pocket.4 1/2"H x 9"W; weighs approx. 1lb."Cocktail Kameron" is made in Italy.Designer About Ferragamo:A native of Naples, Italy, Salvatore Ferragamo was a teenaged shoe apprentice before moving to California and becoming known as the shoemaker to the stars. Ferragamo returned to Italy in 1927, where he officially launched his own collection. Today the Ferragamo line encompasses not only exquisitely made shoes for men and women, but also infinitely stylish handbags and fragrances. The company is still family owned and operated in Florence, where you'll also find the Ferragamo Museum, home to thousands of shoes (including the famous invisible sandal, cage shoe, and wedge heel).
- Similar itemLoose V-neck tee with dropped shoulders and oversized sleeves. Tape lines the back seam and the hem is pulled in. In sheer and drapey viscose with a soft hand-feel. The RAW Cargo collection blends an inventive take on apparel with the functional aesthetic of military attire. Fit: Loose. Fabric: Aros rayon. 100% Viscose. Colour: Raw denim grey.
- Similar itemHeel measures approximately 115mm/ 4.5 inches with a 15mm/ 0.5 inch concealed platform . Blue leather (Calf). Pointed toe. Slip on. Designer color: Bleu de France
- Similar itemBlack and gold leather bomber jacket from Giorgio Brato featuring a ribbed collar, front two zip fastening, and two side zip fastening pockets with leather trim. Has quilted detail throughout, and ribbed trimming.
- Sleeves: leather; knit trim: nylon/acrylic/wool; real fox fur: dyed, imported from Greece, lining: polyester. Professional fur clean. Imported. Stand collar, zip front, quilted leather sleeves, front slit pockets, rib knit trim at hem. Approximately 22" long. Please note: fur items are often manufactured with extra long sleeves and alterations may be needed. Find a store near you for alterations and monogramming services. Bloomingdale's does not accept returns of altered merchandise. See store locations with alteration services available.