- Impress with your generosity of wisdom and the glamorous style of this cotton blazer, found exclusively at ModCloth! At a student council breakfast, you present the scrunched sleeves, single button, subtle shine, and blue-and-orange tartan print of this jacket over a pleated skirt, bow-necked blouse, and booties. Get ready to feel thoughtful today - first by way of your involvement and then by your clever pairing of this classy, charming blazer! Scholastic, Collegiate Mid-length 3, 4 Sleeve Sparkling Scholar Blazer in Blue embellished with Buttons, Pockets, Ruching for Work occasions.
- Similar itemTap into Stella McCartney's tailored expertise in this navy wool-twill blazer. Proving a savvy addition for work or weekends, the padded shoulders add structure as a welted breast pocket and pointed lapels keep it ultra-sharp. Style it slick with pointed pumps and a silk shirt. Single button fastening. Flap pockets, welt breast pocket. Padded shoulders, buttoned cuffs. Fully lined. 100% Wool. Lining: 52% Viscose, 48% Cotton. Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Similar itemA classic cut to wear now and forever, Schumacher adapts the blazer for a style staple infiltrated with graceful ease. Doused in a much-loved shade of ink navy, this tactile take on formal attire is finished with a gloriously glossy sheen. Single button closure. Flap pockets. Slits at the cuffs, slit at the back. Fully lined. 100% Viscose. Lining: 100% Cotton. Sleeve lining: 60% Acetate, 40% Viscose. Dry clean.
- Stella McCartneyOne-Button Inverted Lapel BlazerDetailsSingle-button blazer in cashmere coating fabric.Inverted lapels create stand collar.Long sleeves with buttoned cuffs.Boxy fit.Wool/cashmere.Imported.Designer About Stella McCartney:She may be Paul McCartney's daughter, but Stella McCartney earned her way into the ranks of fashion's most elite designers. She learned tailoring while working on London's Savile Row, did an internship with Christian Lacroix, and served as creative director at Chloe (succeeding none other than Karl Lagerfeld). She launched her own label in 2001 and has made her mark with sweet and sophisticated designs that reflect both her signature style and her personal philosophy by incorporating a natural confidence and consciously avoiding all use of leather and fur.
- Similar itemThis preppy blazer is crafted from soft cotton and features nautical-inspired stripes and a single-button silhouette. Notched lapels. Single-button silhouette. Long sleeves with a four-button detail at each cuff. Patch pockets at the front. Clean-finished hem. 28" length. 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.
- Similar item6397 heather grey wool-nylon fleece oversize blazer. Notched lapels, darting at front and back, stand pocket at chest, convertible double welt/flap pockets at waist, single vent. Fully lined Buttons at front Available in Grey. Wool/nylon; lining: polyester/cotton. Dry clean. Made in U.S. Our model is 5’10”/178cm and is wearing a size Small.
- Similar itemNavy blue one-button blazer from Elizabeth And James featuring notched lapels, a chest pocket, a front button fastening, front pockets, long sleeves, button cuffs and a curved hem.
- Neiman MarcusOne-Button Leather BlazerDetailsSleek it up! Replace your suiting jackets with something slick this season. Top your pencil skirts and suiting pants with our exclusive blazer. Smooth leather with diamond-quilted cuffs and yoke. Notched collar; one-button front. Long sleeves with zipper cuffs. Front welt pockets; welt pocket at chest. Shapely fit. Cutaway hem hits at hip. Approx. 24 1/2"L from shoulder to hem. Leather; polyester lining. Professional leather cleaner only. Imported. Model's measurements: Height 5'11"/180cm, bust 34"/86cm, waist 24"/61cm, hips 34"/86cm.
- Similar itemThe Row navy diamond-quilted virgin wool Lefman blazer styled with three-quarter-length sleeves. Notched lapels, angled stand chest pocket, welt pockets, vertical darting at front, felt faced collar. Two-button closure at front. Lined in silky twill, one button-tab pocket at interior. Available in Navy. Wool. Dry clean. Made in U.S.