- Similar itemTempaper backing allows for paste-free application and easy removal. Vinyl-coated, digitally printed paper Roll: 33"L, 20.5"W. Repeat:24"L Covers 56.25 square feet. USA
- Shake up your current collection with the women's Jacquard Stretch Blazer from Maison Scotch. Bright blue and expertly crafted from a cotton-stretch blend, the versatile blazer with long sleeves boasts a tailored fit offset by quirky, contrasting geometric jacquard weave print. Practical without compromising style, the cover up with slim, notched lapels is secured with a single branded button and offers two jetted pockets to the hips. Fully lined, the printed blazer is finished to perfection with traditional buttoned cuffs. K.N. 55% Viscose, 42% Cotton, 3% Elastane.
- Similar itemBrand from Taiwan: Miss Sweety. Color: Pink, Materials: PVC, Size: One Size: Height: 29cm / 11.4", Width: 32cm / 12.6", Thickness: 15cm / 5.9", Handle Height: 23cm / 9.1", Care: Wipe Clean
- Similar itemBadgley Mischka off-white, bright-orange and bright-pink dress. Floral-jacquard. Pleated, detachable bright-orange grosgrain belt, slit pockets, internal boned bodice and gummed strip, fully lined. Concealed hook and zip fastening at back. 100% polyester; lining: 100% polyester. Dry clean. Fits true to size, take your normal size. Those with a large bust may wish to take the next size up. Fitted at the bust and waist, loose at the hip. No bra is required due to internal structure. Stretchy fitted slip. Mid-weight, non-stretchy fabric.
- Similar itemBy Moth. Medium weight acrylic-wool sweaterknit. Front snap. Dry clean. Imported. 24.5"L.
- Similar itemWhether you're strolling through a farmer's market or rushing off to work, this essential carryall by Giani Bernin is an excellent choice. Signature GBs and silver-tone hardware add interesting contrast, while plenty of pockets organize the interior. Giani Bernini bag. PVC. Double handles with 10-1/2" drop. Top zip closure. Silver-tone hardware; signature pattern all-over; 2 side slip pockets; back slip pocket; detachable signature charm. Interior features center zip compartment, zip pocket, 2 slip pocket and ID window. 11-1/2" W x 9" H x 4-1/2" D. Silhouette is based off 5'9" model.
- Similar itemCharming floral tiers are set apart by soft mesh panels on a loose Nightcap Clothing dress. The handkerchief hem adds gentle movement, and covered elastic defines the waist. Unlined. Semi sheer. Fabric: Jersey. Shell: 100% viscose. Trim: 100% cotton. Dry clean. Made in the USA. Bottom layer sold separately. MEASUREMENTS Length: 36in / 92cm, from center back. Available sizes: 3
- Similar itemAn Anthropologie exclusive by Nathalie Lete. SureStrip backing allows for paste-free application and easy removal Gravure-printed paper. Roll: 33'L, 20.5"W Repeat: 20.5"L. Covers 56 square feet USA
- A single roll measures 27 inches by 5 yards (68.58 cm by 4.5 meters). All papers are printed as triple rolls. Orders of less than three rolls will be cut from a triple roll. All of Aimee Wilder papers come trimmed and are sold in 15′ increments. The prices in our shop reflect a single 15′ roll. We prefer to sell the the yardage uncut whenever possible in up to triple roll lengths. For example, this means that if you order 3 rolls of paper, you will receive 1 large uncut roll that is 45′ in length. This is for your benefit to minimize waste. How to Measure: We recommend measuring with a yardstick or steel tape measure. Make your measurements in feet and round off to the next half foot or foot.Measure the wall height from the floor to the ceiling, excluding any baseboards or moldings. Then measure the length of the wall without deducting for windows or doors (this will leave you extra wallpaper in case you may need it). Multiply the two measurements to find the surface area of the wall. All single rolls of our paper are 15 feet long, but widths vary from 27-28 inches. We plan on including more detailed information about each design in the wallpaper, but in the meantime, please contact us if you require the exact width of a design. To find the surface area of a single roll multiply the paper''s width and length, and then use this to estimate the number of rolls you will need to cover your wall. If you are unsure, please contact us before making a purchase. How to Hang: We recommend that a professional experienced in paper hanging install all wallpaper. We cannot be held responsible for improperly hung paper.