- Similar itemSilver-tone leather 'Bernadette' panelled ballerinas from Tory Burch featuring a pointed toe, an embossed detail, an adjustable fastening, a low block heel and panelled detailing.
- Similar itemBangle bracelet set. Set of 9. Varying sizes. Etched gold and ivory details. Slip on. Imported.
- Similar itemMixed Metal Bangle Bracelet Set Stacks on stacks on stacks of glimmering bangles! Steve Madden's set of 29 bracelets features an array of textured details set in silver-tone and gold-tone mixed metal. Gold & silver tone mixed bangle bracelets Set includes 29 bangles Slip-on Mixed metal plating Metal 8 length x 0.1 width
- Similar itemBrown and black pony fur 'Kitty' ballerina from Charlotte Olympia's 'Encore' collection featuring a round toe, a leopard print, a low block heel and an embroidered kitten motif to the front.
- Similar itemPatent calfskin leather round toe ballet flat with elastic throat. Padded leather insole. Leather/rubber sole. Available in Nude. Imported.
- Similar itemTotally amazing textured gold bangle set featuring twenty bangles with a slip on style. Wear them individually or all together with your favorite maxi and sandals! Set of 20. 2.5"/6.25cm width. Imported.
- Similar itemLemon yellow patent leather 'Alina' ballerinas from Jimmy Choo featuring a pointed toe, a perforated detail, a slip-on style and a low block heel.
- Similar itemAshley PittmanKama Light Horn Bangles, Set of 5DetailsAltruistic Ashley Pittman crafts pieces that turn heads and spark conversation. Here, she blends the exoticism of light horn and the glitz of hammered bronze to create these stacking bangles that work for all occasions, from the beach to brunch or the ballet.Set of five: two light horn bangles with bronze plates, three hammered bronze bangles.7 1/2" inside circumference.When stacked, 1 3/4"W.Handcrafted in Kenya.Designer About Ashley Pittman: The Ashley Pittman Collection reinterprets the power and simplicityexpressed in the shapes and textures of centuries-old African jewelry.The collection features natural horn carved by a women's cooperative,fair-trade semi-precious gemstones, bronze and other materialsindigenous to East Africa.Ashley Pittman donates 10% of all profits to help fund the operationof a health center and school in rural Kenya in an area particularlyhard hit by prolonged drought.
- Similar itemGrapefruit leather ballerinas