- Similar itemOpenwork,Laces,Round toeline,Rubber sole,Flat heel,Protective shoe bag. Material:Leather
- Similar itemA wardrobe essential, this blue and white button-up blouse features a classic striped print and front pockets. Perfected with optional roll-tab sleeves and epaulets, this versatile top can be styled with cropped trousers and pumps for the workplace or paired with denim jeans for a effortlessly chic look. Opaque. 100% Cotton. Imported. 38” bust. 27” length from top of shoulder. All measurements taken from a size small.
- Similar itemMulticoloured silk blazer from Theyskens' Theory featuring notch lapels, a single-breasted style with a single button fastening, a long sleeve and a graphic print.
- Similar itemNYDJWynonna Wide-Leg Trouser Jeans, PetiteDetailsNYDJ Wynonna cut trousers in La Crescenta denim. Approx. measurements: rise, 9 1/2"; inseam, 29 1/2"; leg opening, 19 1/2". Features Patented Lift Tuck Technology. Proprietary crisscross waistband slims the lower abdomen, contours the hips, and lifts the rear. Natural rise; rises to contour curves and eliminate gapping in back. Full-length wide legs. Button/zip fly; belt loops. Front slash pockets; back welt pockets. Cotton/spandex. Made in USA of imported material. Designer About NYDJ (Not Your Daughter's Jeans): Real jeans for real women: specially designed to slim the often problematic lower abdomen, contour the hips and lift the rear without the feeling of being stuffed in binding, tight and uncomfortable material.
- Similar itemPalais blue cotton blend 'Hutton' wide leg jean from Citizens of Humanity featuring belt loops, zip fly fastening with button closure, five pocket design, and whiskering at hips.
- Theyskens' TheoryDouble-Breasted Tuxedo Jacket, MarineDetailsTheyskens' Theory sateen jacket. Notched collar; double-breasted front. Long sleeves. Slim-fitting; double-breasted. Flap besom pockets. Hem hits at top of hip. Cotton/viscose/spandex. Made in USA. Designer About Theyskens' Theory: Designer Olivier Theyskens, of Nina Ricci and Rochas fame, collaborated with New York-based Theory. The result, Theyskens' Theory, debuted in 2010 and is a brilliant fusion of Mr. Theyskens' chic aesthetic with Theory's penchant for modern, contemporary designs.
- Similar itemsueded, printed leather, laces, round toeline, leather/rubber sole, flat heel. Material:Leather, Straw
- Cotton; Lapel Collar; Long Sleeves; Stripes; Blouse.
- Similar itemMenswear styling is back with a vengeance, so be prepared with the Enzo Angiolini Cristin oxford. This women's lace-up shoe boasts a leather upper accented with perforations and pinked edges, brogue detailing that lends vintage flair to your everyday style. A lightly cushioned footbed adds comfort to every step you take in the Enzo Angiolini Cristin lace-up flat shoe, which is finished with a durable synthetic sole.