- Eileen FisherSilk Jersey Bubble Dress DetailsWith a curved skirt, this Eileen Fisher dress sweeps across your knee with an intimate peek. The babydoll-style puts a sweet spin on this LBD. Eileen Fisher jersey dress. Scoop neckline; scoop. Sleeveless.Fitted bodice.High-waist seam.Pleated bubble skirt. Partially sheer hem hits at knee.Silk; hand wash. Imported. Necklace not included. Designer Please note: Apparel may be available in more sizes: Shop Eileen Fisher Petite Shop Eileen Fisher Women'sAbout Eileen Fisher:Former interior and graphic designer Eileen Fisher launched her self-named collection in 1984. The acclaimed designer made her mark with clean lines, simple shapes, and a timeless, functional style.
- Similar itemBrushed silver tone studs lend an industrial edge to these sexy leather Giuseppe Zanotti pumps. Peep toe profile with pinked trim at the heel cap. The sculpted metal stiletto heel is inset for a steep, avant garde stance. Leather sole. Leather: Calfskin. Made in Italy. MEASUREMENTS Heel: 4.25in / 110mm Platform: 0.5in / 12mm. Available sizes: 40
- Alexander McQueenBritannia Wooden Skull Box ClutchDetailsAlexander McQueen wooden clutch with Union Jack pattern.Removable shoulder chain, approx. 23.6"L.Silvertone hinged skull clasp with crystal details.Framed, hard shell design with rounded corners.Napa leather lining.3.5"H x 6.3"W x 2.3"D.Made in Italy.Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Alexander McQueenFloral-Print Long Knuckle-Duster Clutch BagDetailsFloral-print fabric minaudiere with silver hardware. Signature hinged knuckle-duster clasp with skull, floral, and crystal embellishment.Metal-framed, hard-shell design with rounded corners.Leather lining. 3"H x 9"W x 2"D.Weighs approx. 1lb.Made in Italy. Designer About Alexander McQueen:Founded by the late English designer Lee Alexander McQueen in 1992, this fashion house quickly gained a reputation for opulent (and sometimes outrageous) bespoke creations. Today the line is under the creative direction of Sarah Burton, who continues the house's tradition of turning out impeccably tailored, beautiful clothes. She created the gown worn by Catherine Middleton as she wed Prince William, becoming the Duchess of Cambridge.
- Similar itemLeave your cares behind and escape to another world in the whimsical Sydney pump. This light and pretty style by Taylor Says features a soft blue patent upper with peep toe and 1 1/2 inch platform. A playful cloud and hot air balloon is printed on the bottom of the leather sole. The sky's the limit in this 5 inch stiletto pump. Leather Upper/Leather Sole. blue.
- Similar itemTulle. Satin. Fringe. Pleated detailing. Two-tone pattern. Sleeveless. Deep neckline. Hook-and-eye closure. Lined interior. Composition: 50% Silk, 22% Polyurethane, 20% Polyester, 8% Nylon.
- Similar itemGraceful lace undergoes the Jimmy Choo treatment as this peep-toe stiletto balances sensual allure with sensational femininity. Pitch black with a sheer finish, the patent platform and the razor-sharp heel mark these as one mainstay investment to amp up the attitude of any ensemble. Almond toe. Leather insole, sueded leather sole. You walk on 80mm-3.25" 95mm-3.75" heel. 15mm-0.5" platform.
- Similar itemComposition: 100% Silk. Details: satin, lace, two-tone pattern, deep neckline, sleeveless, no appliqués, no pockets, lined interior, no fastening.
- Similar itemTransparent brown and gold-tone studded skull box clutch from Alexander McQueen featuring tonal pyramid studs and a gold-tone skull top clasp fastening.